How To Claim Warranty?
If your product fails to operate due to a covered reason, follow these steps to claim the warranty provided by the seller.
- Call Seller’s Customer Service at 9999602085 or email@example.com in case of any complaints
- Log Service Request
- Follow instructions given by the customer service for device replacement/repair.
- Original Bill is mandatory to claim the warranty
*Warranty Terms & Conditions
- 6 month brand/seller warranty.
- Any physical or water damage will not be covered under the warranty
- In-case of any manufacturing defect, the customer has to report the problem within 48 hours of delivery for replacement. Any issue reported post 48 hours will only be repaired and not be replaced.
- Customer needs to ship the product to the seller through any courier service and seller will ensure the reimbursement of the courier amount against the original receipt.
- Product may be not in the brand box.
- Charger either of brand or compatible, data cable etc. in the box
|Phone Type||Feature Phones|
|In The Box||Mobile,Charger|
|Rear Camera Resolution||Yes|
|Battery Capacity||1000 mAh|
|Display Size||2 Inch|
100% Original Products
Customer CareFor queries contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org 0177-6605228 or use Live Chat Monday to Sunday from 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Subscribe to Newsletter