How To Claim Warranty?
If your product fails to operate due to a covered reason, follow these steps to claim the warranty provided by the seller.
- Call Seller’s Customer Service at +91-7290960127 or email@example.com in case of any complaints
- Log Service Request
- Follow instructions given by the customer service for device replacement/repair.
- Original Bill is mandatory to claim the warranty
*Warranty Terms & Conditions
- 3 Month seller warranty on mobile (Manufacturing Defect only, Damage and Water Effected not Cover in Warranty)
- In The Box: Mobile Main Unit, Data cable, Adapter, Hands free and Battery (if external). (Hands free not come with Feature Phones)
- Refund & Replacement Policy : within warranty timeline we will repair faulty product, if repairing not possible then we will replace with same model or same value other model. Refund not Available.
- Any physical or water damage will not be covered under the warranty
- In-case of any manufacturing defect, the customer has to report the problem within 48 hours of delivery for replacement. Any issue reported post 48 hours will only be repaired and not be replaced.
- Customer needs to ship the product to the seller through any courier service and seller will ensure the reimbursement of the courier amount against the original receipt.
|In The Box||Mobile,Charger|
|Battery Capacity||850 mAh|
|Display Size||1.2 Inch|
|SIM Type||Single Sim|
100% Original Products
Customer CareFor queries contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org 0177-6605228 or use Live Chat Monday to Saturday from 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Subscribe to Newsletter