General Discussion

Windows or Android

11 Replies Buy and Sell Last Reply: 8 years ago 3 Users

I want to buy a smartphone but i am confused between Android and Windows Os my budget is upto 15K.Please suggest me

H
By Harshukothekar
Posted On: Jun 19, 2015 05:24 AM
Displaying 11 of 11 replies
Sort By:
Recent
[quote="harshu, post:9, topic:2302"] its what people around me are tell me & i have heard that all the new apps/games
Updated Jun 25, 2015 09:05 AM
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
thanks for ur time and replying to
Updated Jun 24, 2015 04:38 AM

thanks for ur time and replying to me

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Apps are usually released on a similar time.. Games take a bit longer.. But you do get them.. Better than Windows means
Updated Jun 24, 2015 04:36 AM

Apps are usually released on a similar time.. Games take a bit longer.. But you do get them.. Better than Windows means only for apps.. Rest all things are better on Windows..

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
its what people around me are tell me & i have heard that all the new apps/games takes time to come on windows app
Updated Jun 24, 2015 04:27 AM

its what people around me are tell me & i have heard that all the new apps/games takes time to come on windows app store.
they are suggesting me of android according to them its better than windows

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
You didn't answer my question.. I asked which app do you feel is missing..? As far as I know all the apps one uses are
Updated Jun 24, 2015 04:24 AM

You didn't answer my question.. I asked which app do you feel is missing..? As far as I know all the apps one uses are present..

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
final call Android or
Updated Jun 24, 2015 04:21 AM

final call Android or Windows

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
What do you want specifically..? Almost all major Indian apps are
Updated Jun 24, 2015 04:18 AM

What do you want specifically..? Almost all major Indian apps are present..

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
but i am quit disappointed with windows app store that's the main reason i am confused between windows and
Updated Jun 24, 2015 04:11 AM

but i am quit disappointed with windows app store that's the main reason i am confused between windows and android

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Nope, better go for the 640XL.. Its got a big display and a fantastic camera and a 3000mAh
Updated Jun 24, 2015 04:07 AM

Nope, better go for the 640XL.. Its got a big display and a fantastic camera and a 3000mAh battery..

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
so should i buy lumia
Updated Jun 24, 2015 04:04 AM

so should i buy lumia 730

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Windows is very stable and user friendly, I am using Lumia 730 for more than 6 month and I am very happy with the
Updated Jun 19, 2015 09:30 AM

Windows is very stable and user friendly, I am using Lumia 730 for more than 6 month and I am very happy with the purchase. If you need bigger phone then you may consider 640 or 640XL.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion
© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.