General Discussion

Which one should i buy Redmi2 Prime or Lenovo A6000 plus?

5 Replies Buy and Sell Last Reply: 8 years ago 5 Users

Which one should i buy Redmi2 Prime or Lenovo A6000 plus?

US
By Utpal Sarma
Posted On: Sep 05, 2015 02:39 PM
Displaying 5 of 5 replies
Sort By:
Recent
You can go for a much better device than that! You can check used smartphones or iPhones priced nearly the same as
Updated Oct 16, 2015 11:48 AM

You can go for a much better device than that!
You can check used smartphones or iPhones priced nearly the same as above, but with a better reputation and good features.
go here, check it out, Gadzet.in
Our experts check the phone for you, you get 7 day free replacement.
We get the phone for you from the seller, and the phone is delivered at your doorstep.

P.s- I am an employee of Gadzet.in, its a nice platform.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Both the phones are somehow similar to each other. The only factor which overrides Redmi 2 Prime over Lenovo A6000 is
Updated Oct 15, 2015 01:46 PM

Both the phones are somehow similar to each other. The only factor which overrides Redmi 2 Prime over Lenovo A6000 is the 2Gb Ram and Bigger storage capacity. You can compare these two phones and also get pricing from all online retail websites on single page at www.PriceJugaad.com. The best feature I found is price prediction about any smartphone.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
I have used both and I would suggest the Redmi 2 Prime.... Lenovo A6000/+ has battery drain issues. On the other hand
Updated Sep 13, 2015 06:32 AM

I have used both and I would suggest the Redmi 2 Prime.... Lenovo A6000/+ has battery drain issues. On the other hand Redmi offers great OS exp with lots of customization.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Redmi 2 Prime is the best. Because it has MIUI with regular updates. So every day they customises the UI for best
Updated Sep 09, 2015 02:50 AM

Redmi 2 Prime is the best.
Because it has MIUI with regular updates. So every day they customises the UI for best performance and new features and battery backep.
You don't need to install antivirus, security, app locker, battery saver and themes like some other apps because those all are in MIUI inbuilt. So you don't have to waste internal storage and ram for those specific apps.

for those who fear of after service, you don't need to worry in near future, because Xiaomi is one of the leading company in the world. It is at 3rd place after Apple and Samsung. And it is manufacturing now in India. So they will increase service centers for better service in near future.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
I Think Lenovo 6000
Updated Sep 06, 2015 01:16 PM

I Think Lenovo 6000 Plus

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion
© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.