General Discussion

Which is the best smart phone between Rs.10000/- to 15000/-

23 Replies Buy and Sell Last Reply: 7 years ago 19 Users

i would like to buy a smart phone range between 10000/- to 15000/-. please suggest which one i should go for. i am brand conscious and go for some descent brand. i am looking for android phone having at least 13MP rear camera and 5 MP front camera, a very sleek, light weight phone with at least 5 inch screen, internal memory should be 16 GB and battery 2500 to 3000 mah, RAM 2GB, and processor at least 1.5 ghz, full HD resolution having dual SIM.
please suggest what are the best options.

AD
By Auditgroup D
Posted On: Jul 08, 2015 05:54 AM
Displaying 1-20 of 23 replies
Sort By:
Recent
Updated Jul 22, 2016 06:41 PM
Samsung J series phone are also very good option in this budget. Xiaomi note 3, lyf, leco etc.
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
i think samsung galaxy j7 is the [best phone under
Updated Jan 20, 2016 04:13 PM

i think samsung galaxy j7 is the best phone under 15000

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
I think the best choice for you would be **Moto G 3rd Gen**. It qualifies all your criteria. It run on stock rom and
Updated Jan 17, 2016 06:30 AM

I think the best choice for you would be Moto G 3rd Gen. It qualifies all your criteria. It run on stock rom and hence consumes less Battery,less bloatware hence more internal space & assure android update ( already updated to Marshmallow).

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
I believe Lenovo k4note is a better option in the
Updated Jan 15, 2016 02:26 PM

I believe Lenovo k4note is a better option in the market!!

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
My Vote Goes to Lava X 10 If we consider the mid budget range I will bank on Lava X10, which I am using now and yes I
Updated Dec 21, 2015 07:50 AM

My Vote Goes to Lava X 10

If we consider the mid budget range I will bank on Lava X10, which I am using now and yes I am satisfied with the phone performance. It is the best phone one can pick as it comes loaded with striking features like- a powerful rear 13.0 MP camera, Cat4 4G LTE for faster downloads, long battery life powered by 2900mAh and many more.

The phone is total value for money as it can be easily upgraded to Android Marshmallow (thought its not available as of yet). Believe me when I say that my phone works faster and that is just because of the 3GB RAM support. Usually after buying a smartphone one worries about the after sales services, but I must mention here I got good support. Lava customer cell healped me out when my phone was facing minor glitch regarding the display, they were quite professional in dealing with my complaint! I hope I gave you enough reason why I will stand by my phone. Any one of you who have used this phone what do you say?

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
Zenfone 2 would be my personal choice. Reason being the brand factor and trusting its longevity. You can either go for
Updated Dec 05, 2015 06:38 AM

Zenfone 2 would be my personal choice. Reason being the brand factor and trusting its longevity. You can either go for Asus Zenfone 2 Ze551ml or Laser 2 in case price matters to you. Thanks!

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Hey actually I was planning to buy a phone sometime around January '16 due to theft of my previous phone. Anyways I
Updated Dec 03, 2015 03:59 PM

Hey actually I was planning to buy a phone sometime around January '16 due to theft of my previous phone. Anyways I found asus zenfone 2 to be good but it has got many variants which is good yet confusing and while reading the forum above I found mi4i to match my requirements too. Any advice on which one is better or any suggestions referring any other models having similar specs to zenfone 2 or mi4i would greatly be appreciated. Thanks...

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
Its a long list.... Samsung J7 MI4i Mi4 Huawei honor 5 ot 6 Lenovo K3 Microsoft 640xl asus zenfone 2 but personally
Updated Oct 14, 2015 05:34 AM

Its a long list....

Samsung J7
MI4i
Mi4
Huawei honor 5 ot 6
Lenovo K3
Microsoft 640xl
asus zenfone 2

but personally i will say mi4i or k3 or J7

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Between the price range of 10000 to 15000 here are some suggestive mobiles like Samsung Galaxy J7, Honor 4X, Lenovo K3
Updated Oct 13, 2015 11:08 AM

Between the price range of 10000 to 15000 here are some suggestive mobiles like Samsung Galaxy J7, Honor 4X, Lenovo K3 Note, Mi4i, etc.

Sharing a list of phones that are between the budget of 10k-15k :
http://www.pricejugaad.com/mobiles/search?q=&urlFilter=true&minprice=10137&maxprice=14956

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
Hey Audit, Currently the best phone under 15k is the Moto G(3rd Gen). It meets all your requirements and is top notch.
Updated Aug 07, 2015 12:04 PM

Hey Audit, Currently the best phone under 15k is the Moto G(3rd Gen). It meets all your requirements and is top notch.

For more on tech, visit : drtechietech.blogspot.in

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
Three phones that come closest to meeting your requirements: Samsung Galaxy J7 Samsung Galaxy J5 Microsoft Lumia 640 XL
Updated Jul 29, 2015 12:48 PM

Three phones that come closest to meeting your requirements:
Samsung Galaxy J7
Samsung Galaxy J5
Microsoft Lumia 640 XL Dual Sim

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
go for samsung J5 or J7 they are decent phones with nice
Updated Jul 29, 2015 10:48 AM

go for samsung J5 or J7 they are decent phones with nice camera

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Hi, I am also planning to buy a smartphone within Rs.15000 I am looking for Samsung or Nokia (for its service
Updated Jul 29, 2015 10:40 AM

Hi,

I am also planning to buy a smartphone within Rs.15000
I am looking for Samsung or Nokia (for its service network)

My spec is:
1. Good Battery (> 2500 mAh)
2. Decent Camera with flash
3. 2 GB RAM
4. MAXIMUM 5.5 inch and HD display
5. Good Processor
6. Dual SIM

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
I would suggest to wait for Moto
Updated Jul 28, 2015 06:04 AM

I would suggest to wait for Moto G3

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
Go for mi4i.... its d best phone in this range and d design s also pretty
Updated Jul 10, 2015 04:38 PM

Go for mi4i.... its d best phone in this range and d design s also pretty awesome

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
I don't know if the phone is available offline. You could maybe contact one of Asus's exclusive stores
Updated Jul 10, 2015 11:06 AM

I don't know if the phone is available offline. You could maybe contact one of Asus's exclusive stores (http://asusindiapromo.com/storelocator/) to see if they have it. And if the weight and thickness of the phone still bothers you, you could consider the other two options I've listed. Hope this helps.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Nokia Lumia 730 , Lumia 640
Updated Jul 10, 2015 07:57 AM

Nokia Lumia 730 , Lumia 640 XL

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Asus zenforn 2 551ML is good phone indeed, but its thickness is 10.8 which i presume is too much. since it is available
Updated Jul 10, 2015 07:40 AM

Asus zenforn 2 551ML is good phone indeed, but its thickness is 10.8 which i presume is too much. since it is available online, i am not able to see the phone live before purchasing it. Its weight 170 gm is another drawback., please suggest.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Hey ā€“ if you are looking at photographic capabilities and a superior camera then Honor 4X is your go to phone. Nice
Updated Jul 10, 2015 06:41 AM

Hey ā€“ if you are looking at photographic capabilities and a superior camera then Honor 4X is your go to phone. Nice article which you could refer to
http://www.91mobiles.com/blog/honor-4x-vs-lenovo-a7000.html

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Here are two phones that meet your requirements: Asus ZenFone 2 Lenovo K3 Note Source:
Updated Jul 09, 2015 11:15 AM

Here are two phones that meet your requirements:
Asus ZenFone 2
Lenovo K3 Note

Source: Scantuary.com

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion
© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.