General Discussion

Which is the Best Site/App to sell your old or used gadgets?

7 Replies Used Gadgets Last Reply: 8 years ago 7 Users

Sharing my personal experience and looking forward to explore more options! Thanks!

The all new Cashify App (https://play.google.com/cashify) is quite amazing. Caught my attention during the recent buzz about their exchange programmes. I had a Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos which is more than two years old and I was looking for a right platform to sell it for the best price. I tried downloading the app which is only available for Android OS as of now and might be available for iOS soon I guess. Frankly speaking, I was quite amazed with what it does. Introduced by ReGlobe - a firm that buys old and used gadgets through their buyer network, Cashify is an all star that offers convenient, secure, fast & easy way of selling old gadgets. You get a price quote within a fraction of seconds once Cashify finishes to diagnose the mobile automatically. It's your mobile's personal doctor and tops the charts of my favourites' list. I got INR 4200 for my phone which was higher than what the other portals were offering! Also a free pick up of phone in addition. It's a must try! I am sure everyone will enjoy the steps that are included in the self-diagnosis process! Views are my own! Thanks!

CA
By Christina A.
Posted On: Dec 08, 2015 08:23 AM
Displaying 7 of 7 replies
Sort By:
Recent
You can also try www.zerowaste.co.in where you can sell your old electronics and get best
Updated Mar 07, 2016 04:26 AM

You can also try www.zerowaste.co.in where you can sell your old electronics and get best deal.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
Here are few apps for selling your gadgets online: 1.Cashify 2.YouRenew 3.Karma Recycling 4.Cellforcash [Mobile App
Updated Feb 19, 2016 12:01 PM

Here are few apps for selling your gadgets online:
1.Cashify
2.YouRenew
3.Karma Recycling
4.Cellforcash

Mobile App developers

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
Dear Members, I would also suggest you good site for selling used mobiles. The site is
Updated Feb 08, 2016 12:06 PM

Dear Members,

I would also suggest you good site for selling used mobiles. The site is Atterobay, its quite good and give you good price for your old gadgets. Also they will pick your device from home, no need to go anywhere. Just fill all details on their website and follow-up. Their will also process your payment fast.

Thanks

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
**tiqbiz** is an app for schools to communicate with
Updated Feb 08, 2016 11:35 AM

tiqbiz is an app for schools to communicate with parents.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
Tried cashify, fast and effective way to sell my old device hassle free. Trying to sell can have twp options, either
Updated Dec 08, 2015 04:32 PM

Tried cashify, fast and effective way to sell my old device hassle free. Trying to sell can have twp options, either yes or no.
Tried to cashify and found only yessss..!! Great experience. Recommended at par.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
I suggest Cashify. The pricing and service is above
Updated Dec 08, 2015 11:32 AM

I suggest Cashify. The pricing and service is above par.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
I tried the [Cashify]((https://play.google.com/cashify)) app as well to sell my Samsung Galaxy. Before trying the app I
Updated Dec 08, 2015 09:04 AM

I tried the Cashify app as well to sell my Samsung Galaxy. Before trying the app I had gone to a shop owner who offered 12,000 for the phone. Then I downloaded the app as recommended by my cousin. What I really liked was that it was super easy to use- it was an automated step by step algo that took barely 60 seconds- the app checked things like my phone's wifi, sound etc and gave me an instant quote of 16,000 and change. There was also an option to schedule a pickup from my phone. Very convenient, highly recommend the Cashify app- super time saver.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion
© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.