Question

Which iphone should I buy Iphone SE or Iphone 6?

2 Replies Buy and Sell Last Reply: 7 years ago 2 Users
Which iphone should I buy Iphone SE or Iphone 6? Should I prefer superior specs of Iphone SE or the large screen of IPhone 6?
SS
By Srikant S
Posted On: Jun 10, 2016 05:40 PM
Displaying 2 of 2 replies
Sort By:
Recent
Updated Sep 16, 2016 06:44 PM
Go for iPhone 6. If you are a simple user then you won't get to know the difference between the processors and chip. If you are a tech geek like me then go for iPhone se as you will feel the speed of iPhone 6 is a bit slow than the se and their is a difference in gaming. If you need a big screen go for the iPhone 6 but if you need small go for iPhone 5s not se. Don't think that se came after 6 so se would be better. This isn't so. iPhone she is the successor of iPhone 5s. Now iPhone 7 is also realised which is the official successor of the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s. I would recommend you 6 iAd it much more lighter than se but she gives the premium look of iPhone 5s sonnormal users won't even know whether its se or 5s. So either go for 6 or 5s.
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
7 Years Ago
Both are good phone
Updated Jun 13, 2016 01:40 PM
As such both have its own importance like size and feature. As iphone se is smaller in size so if you dont want to buy big screen phone it is best.
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion
© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.