General Discussion

Where can i get latest news on mobiles

7 Replies Mobiles Last Reply: 7 years ago 7 Users

Can anyone tell me where can i get latest news on mobiles and gadgets going to launch in india. To be very clear i want to say that i need a website which gives me info on the first impressions or latest news on mobiles and gadgets upcoming this year.

T
By Technewsprovider
Posted On: Jul 18, 2015 11:08 AM
Displaying 7 of 7 replies
Sort By:
Recent
Try this also...www,geekfoss.com by the way gadgets ndtv is also
Updated Apr 10, 2016 12:10 PM

Try this also...www,geekfoss.com by the way gadgets ndtv is also superb

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
I recently buy one phone known as SIAM 7X. It is dual screen multi-task phone offering features like unlocked GSM phone
Updated Apr 08, 2016 02:25 PM

I recently buy one phone known as SIAM 7X. It is dual screen multi-task phone offering features like unlocked GSM phone and biometric monitoring. It stores charge for a very long time. Good to have it.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
Greetings from AZ Infotech. We are partnering with Microsoft on a new product development initiative. We are looking
Updated Nov 19, 2015 08:59 AM

Greetings from AZ Infotech. We are partnering with Microsoft on a new product development initiative.

We are looking at reaching out to potential windows device users ( who can give suggestions and feedback on windows OS improvement & device aesthetics (hardware + software), which means deep knowledge of features set and usability of windows).
The attached HTML file is a consent form seeking permission from group members to engage in this project.
Please opt in and partner in creating something new.

https://www.microsoft.com/india/createtogether/

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
If you are talking about India so this is the best website which will give you the latest updates of all Smartphone
Updated Nov 14, 2015 06:54 AM

If you are talking about India so this is the best website which will give you the latest updates of all Smartphone whether its android, Windows, Oxygen, IOS etc etc Smart phone you just suscribe their news letter and every single or small information will land into your inbox.

Else you can for techgig, Android guru, Digit.in, Android Authority etc etc.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
You can go to to get more latest news of mobiles and
Updated Nov 11, 2015 06:32 AM

You can go to to get more latest news of mobiles and gadgets.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
Connect with this forum then you will get all latest news here.
Updated Sep 13, 2015 01:00 PM

Connect with this forum then you will get all latest news here. :smiley:

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
You're already on that site: Head over to the mobile news section ([NDTV Gadgets Mobile News][1]). [1]:
Updated Jul 18, 2015 01:26 PM

You're already on that site: Head over to the mobile news section (NDTV Gadgets Mobile News).

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion

Categories

© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.