General Discussion

What's your Favorite Android App?

20 Replies Software, Apps & Services Last Reply: 7 years ago 20 Users

Okay I have been searching for this thread, Couldn't find one.. So started a new one..

Guys tell me what's your favorite app and why, As am a bit lazy to search in that wide Android market.. frowning

Btw my favorite is Swizzle(Music based Social Media App) and Hike(Chat app with new stickers). smile

J
By Jeniferregina
Posted On: Dec 09, 2014 07:40 AM
Displaying 20 of 20 replies
Sort By:
Recent
Updated Jul 20, 2016 05:29 PM
Android Manager: Transfer, backup and manage Android files on Windows/Mac
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Updated Jul 15, 2016 06:27 PM
NDTV Gadgets 360
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
favorite android app
Updated Jul 13, 2016 07:54 PM
It’s not so easy to choose one. I like lots of apps, such as What’sAp, Facebook and Calorie Counter. I think my favorite app is Garmin Connect. I found it at http://freepps.top/ for free .This app helps to track workout results and explore the statistics of the training progress. It allows me to realize my potential in fitness. Very useful app for those who like fitness training.
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
7 Years Ago
Apps I like
Updated Jun 16, 2016 03:54 PM
Many but in socilal media what'sApp and hike than Facebook I like much.
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
7 Years Ago
Ladooo App is great
Updated Jun 07, 2016 01:13 PM
I have recently installed Ladooo app from Google Play store. Its a great app, I got free recharge on installing the app, & also I got extra bonus when i refer it to my friends. Its good app.
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
7 Years Ago
My favorite Android app is hookup apps,like Tinder.
Updated May 23, 2016 09:34 AM
My favorite Android app is hookup dating app,like Tinder and Match.
Look for a serious relationship that can lead to good things in life..need a real girl with good job.i will satisfy
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
My favorite Android app is Passfeed
Updated May 23, 2016 09:17 AM
“Tinder sucks,” if they say, we always have something more exciting, like Passfeed, Badoo and Happn. No matter what type of relationship you’re looking for, we put together best 10 hookup apps so we could give you a breakdown discussing their wins and losses.
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
7 Years Ago
My favorite Android app is [hookup apps](http://hookupyou.weebly.com/),like
Updated May 17, 2016 08:00 AM

My favorite Android app is hookup apps,like Tinder.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
My favourite app is Browser 4G [Fastest Browser on Google
Updated May 13, 2016 05:05 AM

My favourite app is Browser 4G Fastest Browser on Google Play

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
7 Years Ago
I'm not a geek. Nevertheless, my favorite android app is ladooo. It provides free recharge for just referring your
Updated Apr 29, 2016 10:15 AM

I'm not a geek. Nevertheless, my favorite android app is ladooo. It provides free recharge for just referring your friend or downloading your favorite app from ladooo. It's so cool!! I have earned whopping rewards for the same!!

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
Too difficult to choose the best one. I like most of the gaming apps. [mobile app
Updated Feb 19, 2016 01:13 PM

Too difficult to choose the best one. I like most of the gaming apps.
mobile app developers

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
**tiqbiz** is an easy to use app for schools to communicate with
Updated Feb 08, 2016 11:32 AM

tiqbiz is an easy to use app for schools to communicate with parents.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
[MobileTrans](http://www.androidphonesoft.com/phone-to-phone-transfer.html): the ultimate app to transfer all kinds of
Updated Jan 13, 2016 08:11 AM

MobileTrans: the ultimate app to transfer all kinds of content between Android, iPhone, Windows and Blackberry phones.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
The all new **Cashify App**
Updated Dec 08, 2015 07:57 AM

The all new Cashify App (https://play.google.com/cashify) is quite amazing. Caught my attention during the recent buzz about their exchange programmes. I had a Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos which is more than two years old and I was looking for a right platform to sell it for the best price. I tried downloading the app which is only available for Android OS as of now and might be available for iOS soon I guess. Frankly speaking, I was quite amazed with what it does. Introduced by ReGlobe - a firm that buys old and used gadgets through their buyer network, Cashify is an all star that offers convenient, secure, fast & easy way of selling old gadgets. You get a price quote within a fraction of seconds once Cashify finishes to diagnose the mobile automatically. It's your mobile's personal doctor and tops the charts of my favourites' list. I got INR 4200 for my phone which was higher than what the other portals were offering! Also a free pick up of phone in addition. It's a must try! I am sure everyone will enjoy the steps that are included in the self-diagnosis process! Views are my own! Thanks!

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
The Apus Browser (**https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.apusapps.browser)**, which is the best browser in
Updated Dec 06, 2015 09:06 AM

The Apus Browser (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.apusapps.browser), which is the best browser in android I think. It is very small and fast, and also it looks great. I'm highly recommend you guys to use it.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
Cloudifile - it makes using Dropbox more secure. Works perfect as addition to its desktop
Updated Jul 31, 2015 12:09 PM

Cloudifile - it makes using Dropbox more secure. Works perfect as addition to its desktop version

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
I play games most so my favourite app is marvel future
Updated Jun 24, 2015 12:00 PM

I play games most so my favourite app is marvel future fight

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
"Uniq Mobile Finder" is my favourite among all. It saves your stolen smartphone and protect your personal info from
Updated Jun 19, 2015 02:23 PM

"Uniq Mobile Finder" is my favourite among all. It saves your stolen smartphone and protect your personal info from unwelcome intruders. Amazing app created by a small school kid.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
9 Years Ago
Very difficult to choose one I think PowerAmp is my
Updated Mar 13, 2015 09:45 AM

Very difficult to choose one
I think PowerAmp is my favorite

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
9 Years Ago
Hey Jenifer, I've changed the topic to favourite Android apps to avoid ambiguity. I don't use Android much but I can
Updated Dec 09, 2014 07:46 AM

Hey Jenifer, I've changed the topic to favourite Android apps to avoid ambiguity. I don't use Android much but I can tell you that Google Now is a favourite among my colleagues. smile

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion
© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.