General Discussion

What are you playing?

10 Replies Gaming Last Reply: 8 years ago 6 Users

What video games are you playing now? Let us know in this thread.

This week I'm playing The Crew (Xbox One), Destiny (PS4) and Need For Speed: Most Wanted (Vita).

What about you?

R
By Rishialwani
Posted On: Dec 09, 2014 09:39 AM
Displaying 10 of 10 replies
Sort By:
Recent
I like to play car racing
Updated Apr 08, 2016 02:00 PM

I like to play car racing games.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
I used to play league of legends, it is
Updated Mar 23, 2016 06:00 AM

I used to play league of legends, it is funny.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
Hey :smirk: I suggest you to visit this community: www.gamezhero.com There are lots of new unique games and most of
Updated Jan 05, 2016 04:21 PM

Hey :smirk: I suggest you to visit this community: www.gamezhero.com
There are lots of new unique games and most of them are developed upon popular cartoons and stories. Have fun!:european_castle:

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
9 Years Ago
Also an all-time favourite game is [Altitude][1]. It's incredibly silly but it's a lot of fun, and I think it's gone
Updated Dec 16, 2014 10:56 AM

Also an all-time favourite game is Altitude. It's incredibly silly but it's a lot of fun, and I think it's gone free by now. The game is an online 2D dogfighting game, with cartoonish planes that have a ridiculous selection of weapons and powerups.

The community is small but friendly, and the game will run perfectly even on a really old laptop.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
I used to play FFXIV A Realm Reborn but haven't for awhile. Might from next
Updated Dec 12, 2014 06:23 PM

I used to play FFXIV A Realm Reborn but haven't for awhile. Might from next year.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Guacamelee, Binding of Isaac: Rebirth and Gravity Rush this week for me. All on the
Updated Dec 11, 2014 05:26 AM

Guacamelee, Binding of Isaac: Rebirth and Gravity Rush this week for me. All on the Vita.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Silent Hill has been added to the list of things to get - already played Dragon's Crown and Borderlands 2 on the Vita -
Updated Dec 11, 2014 05:22 AM

Silent Hill has been added to the list of things to get - already played Dragon's Crown and Borderlands 2 on the Vita - thanks smile

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Silent Hill Book of Memories, Dragon's Crown, Ys Celcetica, Borderlands
Updated Dec 10, 2014 10:14 AM

Silent Hill Book of Memories, Dragon's Crown, Ys Celcetica, Borderlands 2.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
I'm just replaying games now - Diablo 3, Game of Thrones, and Guacamelee. I'll start something new soon though - is
Updated Dec 10, 2014 08:50 AM

I'm just replaying games now - Diablo 3, Game of Thrones, and Guacamelee. I'll start something new soon though - is there any Diablo-style game for the Vita?

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Two racing games. Lol. I am playing Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (Vita) and Beyond: Two Souls
Updated Dec 09, 2014 01:09 PM

Two racing games. Lol. I am playing Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (Vita) and Beyond: Two Souls (PS3).

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion
© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.