General Discussion

Want a assembled pc under 40k with monitor keyboard & mouse

1 Reply Buy and Sell Last Reply: 8 years ago 1 User

Hi i am new to this forum and i require your help for building my new pc .......

I just want a build with a classy cabinet (so i can show off myself with my frnds)

and a good procesor i am just thinking amd is better .........thats all please suggest me fast.......so i can start to build my pc and i am living in chitrakoot Uttar pradesh near satna Madhya Pradesh so it will be good u can suggest me by choosing parts online....

and my final request please suggest me build in which i can run cod advance warefare and far cry 4 in high or med settings....

Thanks in Advance.

SR
By Shubham Rawat
Posted On: Apr 07, 2015 03:44 PM
Displaying 1 of 1 reply
Sort By:
Recent
Let's be honest here, you won't get a PC with a "fast performance and speed" and "classy looks" in such a budget, 40K
Updated Apr 27, 2015 05:04 AM

Let's be honest here, you won't get a PC with a "fast performance and speed" and "classy looks" in such a budget, 40K is not really a good budget for a Gaming Desktop that could handle games like Advanced Warfare at high settings, nowadays the price of a gaming GPU is more than your budget, go for a higher budget if you want a good gaming PC. But yeah, I've got a graphic card for you, here: http://goo.gl/l4Ue2x Hurry, buy from there, they're giving an exclusive 47% Off smile

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion
© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.