General Discussion

The New ZenFones From Asus

84 Replies Contests And Giveaways Last Reply: 8 years ago 63 Users

Asus is hosting its biggest ever India event in New Delhi on Thursday and while there will be several new products, the stars of the show will of course be the new ZenFones. The ZenFone Selfie in particular looks like a delight, with its dual rear and front 13-megapixel cameras. The front camera's 88-degree wide-angle lens, f/2.2 aperture, dual LED front flash, and 140-degree panoramas ensure you and your friends will never miss out on the perfect selfie.

The rear camera's just as good, with dual LED flash of its own, and f/2.0 aperture for improved low-light performance. The ZenFone Selfie comes in stylish Pure White, Chic Pink and Aqua Blue colours, making sure you stand out from the crowd. It's backed by an octa-core 64-bit CPU, 3GB RAM, and Gorilla Glass 4 for protection. All this at a price that's likely less than you think.

The Asus ZenFone 2 Laser looks modest in comparison on paper, but it's no slouch either when it comes to features and specifications. It packs in a 5-inch HD display with Gorilla Glass 4, with 2GB RAM and dual SIM 4G support. The highlight of the device is its rear camera's laser auto-focus technology, which enables near-instant focus as fast as 0.3 seconds, especially in dim light conditions. The 13-megapixel camera packs in a five-element lens and f/2.0 aperture for good low light performance.

The ZenFone 2 Laser's 70 percent screen-to-body ratio means it's comfortable to hold in hand, despite having a large display. The ZenUI comes with features like ZenMotion, SnapView, Trend Micro Security, and ZenUI Instant Updates that enhance usability, ensure security and privacy, and deliver a seamless user experience. When Asus finally reveals the price of the ZenFone 2 Laser, you will find that it's surprisingly affordable and great value at the price.

Last, but definitely not the least is the Asus ZenFone 2 Deluxe, which brings the popular ZenFone 2 in a new avatar with enhanced storage.

What will be price of the three phones - ZenFone Selfie, ZenFone 2 Laser, and ZenFone 2 Delxue? Leave a comment with your guesses and stand a chance to win a smartphone and other goodies from Asus.

K
By Kunal
Posted On: Aug 06, 2015 12:39 AM
Displaying 1-20 of 84 replies
Sort By:
Recent
Asus ZenFone 2 Asus ZenFone 2 Deluxe **Asus ZenFone Zoom ZX550** Asus PadFone
Updated Mar 17, 2016 04:52 AM

Asus ZenFone 2
Asus ZenFone 2 Deluxe
Asus ZenFone Zoom ZX550
Asus PadFone S

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
Zenfone 2 smartphone, 4GB RAM, 32GB ROM, Android 5.0 OS,
Updated Jan 22, 2016 05:55 AM

Zenfone 2 smartphone, 4GB RAM, 32GB ROM, Android 5.0 OS, $231.99.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
You can still feel like you won, we provide you with a used iPhone as good as new at a much lower price. Our experts
Updated Oct 16, 2015 11:54 AM

You can still feel like you won, we provide you with a used iPhone as good as new at a much lower price.
Our experts check it for you. they ensure quality, originality of parts and accessories and so on.
Plus it is delivered at your doorstep. how cool is that?

go ahead, check out the website Gadzet.in

P.s - I am an employee of gadzet.in, its a great platform.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
The price is available now on google now...lol...i am too much late to put a reply on this
Updated Oct 16, 2015 09:39 AM

The price is available now on google now...lol...i am too much late to put a reply on this post.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
sir...now it's more than 20 days still no phone.
Updated Oct 15, 2015 09:21 AM

sir...now it's more than 20 days still no phone. :frowning:

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
bhai contest over ho chuka hai !!
Updated Oct 09, 2015 12:02 PM

bhai contest over ho chuka hai !! :stuck_out_tongue:

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Zenfone selfie would be of 18000 rs Zenfone laser 15000 rs Zenfone deluxe 24000
Updated Oct 09, 2015 09:23 AM

Zenfone selfie would be of 18000 rs
Zenfone laser 15000 rs
Zenfone deluxe 24000 rs

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
sir its more than a week now...koi toh update
Updated Oct 03, 2015 06:03 AM

sir its more than a week now...koi toh update dijiye.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
asus phones are awesome but we got problem in my friends mobile but after sometime we fixed it. awesome phone but its
Updated Sep 26, 2015 04:11 PM

asus phones are awesome but we got problem in my friends mobile but after sometime we fixed it. awesome phone but its speaker is not.
Asus Announces Zenfone 2 Deluxe Special Edition

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Dayum....congratulations
Updated Sep 24, 2015 05:46 PM

Dayum....congratulations :smile:

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
OMG...thankU NDTV Gadgets and Asus thankU thankU thankU!! I am using Nokia n73 from past 7years and due to some reasons
Updated Sep 24, 2015 09:53 AM

OMG...thankU NDTV Gadgets and Asus thankU thankU thankU!!
I am using Nokia n73 from past 7years and due to some reasons i couldn't able to buy a new phone. Now i am going to be the OWNER of new Asus phone...THANKS a lot NDTV gadgets and Asus!

(while writing this m literally dancing) :stuck_out_tongue:

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Congratulations @Amit10, you have won a smartphone from Asus. @Tushar4 and @Vedant, you both have won a powerbank from
Updated Sep 24, 2015 03:08 AM

Congratulations @Amit10, you have won a smartphone from Asus.
@Tushar4 and @Vedant, you both have won a powerbank from Asus.

Will also be PMing you to make sure you don't miss this and to inform you of the next steps.

Thanks for participating everyone!

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
The new Zenfone Selfie, Zenfone 2 Deluxe, and Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5 from Asus will go up for pre-orders on Flipkart from
Updated Sep 24, 2015 02:54 AM

The new Zenfone Selfie, Zenfone 2 Deluxe, and Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5 from Asus will go up for pre-orders on Flipkart from Wednesday? Any guesses when they will start shipping? Which one of the three are you looking forward to the most?

Answer and stand a chance to win a smartphone + goodies from Asus.

Here's a little refresher on what the phones offer.

The ZenFone Selfie comes with dual rear and front 13-megapixel cameras. The front camera's 88-degree wide-angle lens, f/2.2 aperture, dual LED front flash, and 140-degree panoramas ensure you and your friends will never miss out on the perfect selfie.

The rear camera's just as good, with dual LED flash of its own, and f/2.0 aperture for improved low-light performance. The ZenFone Selfie comes in stylish Pure White, Chic Pink and Aqua Blue colours, making sure you stand out from the crowd. It's backed by an octa-core 64-bit CPU, 3GB RAM, and Gorilla Glass 4 for protection.

The Asus ZenFone 2 5.5 Laser looks modest in comparison on paper, but it's no slouch either when it comes to features and specifications. It packs in a 5.5-inch HD display with Gorilla Glass 4, with 2GB RAM and dual SIM 4G support. The highlight of the device is its rear camera's laser auto-focus technology, which enables near-instant focus as fast as 0.3 seconds, especially in dim light conditions. The 13-megapixel camera packs in a five-element lens and f/2.0 aperture for good low light performance.

The ZenFone 2 Laser 5.5 comes with ZenUI which has features like ZenMotion, SnapView, Trend Micro Security, and ZenUI Instant Updates that enhance usability, ensure security and privacy, and deliver a seamless user experience.

Last, but definitely not the least is the Asus ZenFone 2 Deluxe, which brings the popular ZenFone 2 in a new avatar with enhanced storage.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Asus has surely captured the part of market with its interesting phones and much interesting price tags for the
Updated Sep 22, 2015 08:40 AM

Asus has surely captured the part of market with its interesting phones and much interesting price tags for the features they offer. With these new phones they are sure to increase its fan base in India.

Asus ZenFone Selfie - Rs.11,999/-
Asus ZenFone 2 Laser - Rs.10,999/-
Asus ZenFone 2 Deluxe - Rs.8,999/-

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Asus is coming with new and interesting features in its zenfone variants. Now with these 3 phones it is sure to rattle
Updated Sep 22, 2015 08:36 AM

Asus is coming with new and interesting features in its zenfone variants. Now with these 3 phones it is sure to rattle the market dominated by Samsung & Micromax, MI et all.
I think the price tags for each variant could be:
Asus ZenFone Selfie - Rs.11,999/-
Asus ZenFone 2 Laser - Rs.10,999/-
Asus ZenFone 2 Deluxe - Rs.8,999/-

P.Krishna
pkrishna.blog@gmail.com.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Zenfone selfie :12000 Zenphone laser:7999 Zenphone
Updated Sep 22, 2015 06:14 AM

Zenfone selfie :12000
Zenphone laser:7999
Zenphone deluxe:14999

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Who's the winner? Eager to
Updated Sep 20, 2015 06:53 AM

Who's the winner? Eager to know.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
Asus Zenfone Selfie for
Updated Sep 11, 2015 08:44 AM

Asus Zenfone Selfie for me..........

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Infocus M330 super processor superior quality of camera superfast 1.7Ghz Octa-Core CPU and a 2GB DDR3 RAM and if
Updated Sep 08, 2015 12:14 PM

Infocus M330 super processor superior quality of camera superfast 1.7Ghz Octa-Core CPU
and a 2GB DDR3 RAM and if budjet 5-6K than Infocus M24G 8/8 MPcamera with both flash 1,8GB RAM in my circle 5 set and they all satisfied the good mobile uk based

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
The tentative release date on Flipkart is 16th of September, 2015. The phone that I am looking for eagerly is
Updated Aug 30, 2015 12:07 PM

The tentative release date on Flipkart is 16th of September, 2015.

The phone that I am looking for eagerly is definitely the Asus Zenfone Selfie. That's because of it's 13 MP front camera along with other cool features. All the Zenfone models comes with so many features. So, I can rely on Zenfone.

The reason I selected the Zenfone Selfie is that whenever you go out with your friends, it's the front camera of your phone that makes a solid first impression. If it is able to click high quality and clear selfies, everyone will want you to click the selfies. The front camera is the most obvious thing to flaunt among your friends!

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion

Categories

© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.