General Discussion

Smartphone advice

23 Replies Buy and Sell Last Reply: 7 years ago 19 Users

I am looking for smart phone under 25k with a good camera (pri and sec) which offers great quality pics in all conditions. i have narrowed down to asus zenfone 2, lumia 640 xl, galaxy a5. Which is the best? Any more good phones in the same range?

S
By Siddharthpanvelkar
Posted On: May 22, 2015 11:17 AM
Displaying 1-20 of 23 replies
Sort By:
Recent
Wait for the Le 2 Pro launch (probably it will launch 1st week of May in India). The best phone you can get within
Updated Apr 21, 2016 09:54 AM

Wait for the Le 2 Pro launch (probably it will launch 1st week of May in India). The best phone you can get within 15000Rs. It will come with >3GB RAM and SD652 processor, full metal unibody design, FP sensor, IR Blaster and 5.5" FHD display. I don't think you can get all these features by any other OEM within this price.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
7 Years Ago
There are many smartphones that will fit with your range. Some of them are: Sony Xperia Z3+ Nexus 5X OnePlus 2 SIAM 7X
Updated Apr 08, 2016 01:57 PM

There are many smartphones that will fit with your range. Some of them are:
Sony Xperia Z3+
Nexus 5X
OnePlus 2
SIAM 7X
Nexus 6
Huawei Honor 7

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Totally agree with you! LG G4 - great choice both for business and personal use. The most attractive price is in
Updated Apr 04, 2016 09:24 AM

Totally agree with you!
LG G4 - great choice both for business and personal use.
The most attractive price is in http://zrealizujkupon.pl/shops/aliexpress. The greatest price with the lowest rate of shipping.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
ASUS Zenfone 2 is a good choice. Besides, I will recommend Oneplus 2, OUKITEL K6000 Pro and XIAOMI Redmi Note
Updated Mar 23, 2016 06:04 AM

ASUS Zenfone 2 is a good choice. Besides, I will recommend Oneplus 2, OUKITEL K6000 Pro and XIAOMI Redmi Note 3.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
1. OnePlus 2 2. YU Yutopia 3. LG Google Nexus 5X (16 GB) 4. Samsung Galaxy A8 5. Lenovo Vibe Shot 6. Huawei Honor
Updated Mar 21, 2016 05:28 AM
  1. OnePlus 2
  2. YU Yutopia
  3. LG Google Nexus 5X (16 GB)
  4. Samsung Galaxy A8
  5. Lenovo Vibe Shot
  6. Huawei Honor 7
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
One plus 2 is currently one of the hottest mobile phone available. The mobile is packed with not just high end features
Updated Mar 12, 2016 01:09 PM

One plus 2 is currently one of the hottest mobile phone available. The mobile is packed with not just high end features but also has an appealing look. It certainly is a premium category phone. OnePlus 2 has all the boxes tick when it comes to specifications. If you planning a mobile check out the mobile reviews at
http://vikishare.com/oneplus-2-review/

Regards,
admin@vikishare.com

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
ā€Ŗflipkartā€¬ A Day With ā€ŖMicromaxā€¬ Upto 1,000 Off + Exchange Offers + Extra 5% off via Debit cards. You Can Go
Updated Feb 18, 2016 08:28 AM

ā€Ŗflipkartā€¬ A Day With ā€ŖMicromaxā€¬ Upto 1,000 Off + Exchange Offers + Extra 5% off via Debit cards. You Can Go For this Offer And Get at extra discount check offer here

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
One Plus 2 is the best under 25k
Updated Feb 13, 2016 07:17 AM

One Plus 2 is the best under 25k :slightly_smiling:

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
Dont go for either of phone go for LG G4 Its a real awesome phone Just go and check the demo piece at nearest LG outlet
Updated Jun 14, 2015 05:01 AM

Dont go for either of phone go for LG G4 Its a real awesome phone
Just go and check the demo piece at nearest LG outlet and u can decide
LG G4 has the hexa core 808 snapdragon designed speacially only for LG G4.
Very good phone

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Go gor asus as it is best in class for comparison for all feature Other hood thing is that u receive new updates in os
Updated Jun 14, 2015 04:58 AM

Go gor asus as it is best in class for comparison for all feature
Other hood thing is that u receive new updates in os frequently
U can also keep in mind of moto x 2nd gen

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Anyone can tell alternate for lenovo k3 note requiremens are better camera quality, battery,
Updated Jun 14, 2015 02:56 AM

Anyone can tell alternate for lenovo k3 note
requiremens are better camera quality, battery, performance

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
huawei honor plus also a best deal under 25k and the camera quality is quite impressive , still if u wana go with any
Updated Jun 04, 2015 05:31 AM

huawei honor plus also a best deal under 25k and the camera quality is quite impressive , still if u wana go with any other then you can try honor 6 or you can can wait for upcoming phone with bravo specification P8...

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
why u hav galaxy a5 in the option while u can get galaxy a7 at 25k. go for A7 or one plus one 64GB.......i would
Updated May 29, 2015 04:26 PM

why u hav galaxy a5 in the option while u can get galaxy a7 at 25k.
go for A7 or one plus one 64GB.......i would rather prefer A7 to one plus one
u can get A7 at 25000 from retail store in delhi .

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Go to amazon.in and buy the One Plus One 64GB black sandstone unit @ ā‚¹21999. Total value
Updated May 29, 2015 01:18 PM

Go to amazon.in and buy the One Plus One 64GB black sandstone unit @ ā‚¹21999. Total value product.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Lenovo K3 note.Wait till 20 th
Updated May 26, 2015 09:19 PM

Lenovo K3 note.Wait till 20 th june

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Hi, i am going for "htc626 plus dual sim" phone is this a good phone or please suggest me with some another good
Updated May 26, 2015 04:24 PM

Hi,
i am going for "htc626 plus dual sim" phone is this a good phone or please suggest me with some another good android phone..

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Please help me to choose between Samsung s6 and htc m9. Thinking about features and camera i need to go for s6 but
Updated May 26, 2015 10:14 AM

Please help me to choose between Samsung s6 and htc m9. Thinking about features and camera i need to go for s6 but quality vise i prefer m9. what i will do

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
The Mi4 is a good option too. My personal favourite is the AsusZenfone 2 (4GB RAM
Updated May 23, 2015 06:38 AM

The Mi4 is a good option too. My personal favourite is the AsusZenfone 2 (4GB RAM option)

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Go and check out the quality in videos and stuff, no camera is better than the one of OPO under this
Updated May 23, 2015 05:40 AM

Go and check out the quality in videos and stuff, no camera is better than the one of OPO under this budget.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
These are the reviews gvn by the users and
Updated May 23, 2015 05:30 AM

These are the reviews gvn by the users and experts.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion
© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.