General Discussion

Samsung Galaxy Note 9 problems

1 Reply Mobiles Last Reply: 3 years ago 1 User
I am a Samsung Note fan. Owned Note 2, Note 5 and now Note 9. However every time I faced one distinct problem of display getting burnt or blurred. Now with Note 9 after upgrading with Android 10, I started facing major display problem. I had to get display replaced and paid Rs 17000/- at Samsung Service Center.
Now I am planning to shift to iPhone as it costs same but with no problems.
PS
By Pavy Sharma
Posted On: Feb 28, 2020 09:17 PM
Displaying 1 of 1 reply
Sort By:
Recent
Best premium phone
Updated Dec 24, 2020 09:44 AM
I bought this power packed device an year ago. So here's a general review. The cpu performance of the device is very good. The phone handles heavy games , apps , movies with as much ease , as gliding of the butter along a plate ! However one noticeable defect in the phone is its camera. For this price, I expected an excellent camera quality , which somehow , it is lagging behind in. The FHD screen of the device offers a total immersive experience in anything you do. And sound quality of the speakers is also very good. The build quality of the phone is also commendable. But I personally think that though this device is feature packed, it is slightly overpriced. So if you are a high end phone lover , then This device is highly recommended. But for some for whom price matters , well , there are other options in the market available too. Summary : Great phone , but at a great price !
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion
© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.