General Discussion

Root - A Privilege That Should Be Allowed By The Smartphone Companies

9 Replies Software, Apps & Services Last Reply: 7 years ago 6 Users

Now many of you people wouldn't know what 'Root' is so, lemme explain, it is kind of a 'Privilege', which allows us to access the core functions of our android smartphone, it is something that is not allowed by the smartphone companies and what they do is if they find that a phone is rooted, they void it's warranty because it is something that could help us overlock our phone's CPU to a higher level.

Now this is only one feature of root, but there are many others like by rooting your phone you could have access to 'Cheat Tools' which can help us modify an apps data, make In App Purchases (IAP) free and patch some apps to get their premium versions for free, removing unwanted system apps with ease, but it also helps in SECURING OUR PHONE, like '360 Security', it needs root to establish a firewall to protect our phones from unwanted access, key logging etc., I think that it should be allowed by the smartphone companies, like there are two sides to every coin, just like that, there are two kind of people, one which need it to secure their phones and one who hack IAP and stuff by using it.

I want to say that people would never stop rooting their phones and hacking stuff just because these companies void the warranty, it's like a limitation, how do you know who will use it for the good and who will use it for that bad? So, simply just let people do what they want, they paid for the phones and warranty comes within it.

Some tools that could help you root your phone:

1) iRoot (Windows)
2) iRoot (Mobile)
3) Unlock Root (PC Version Only)
4) Framaroot (Android version only)

Some hacking apps due to which smartphone companies don't allow root:

1) Freedom
2) Lucky Patcher
3) SB Game Hacker

Note: I've not posted the rooting methods, please search Google for that.

TS
By Tanuj Singh
Posted On: Apr 30, 2015 01:54 PM
Displaying 9 of 9 replies
Sort By:
Recent
Download lucky patcher apk
Updated Jun 27, 2016 10:57 PM
latest version of lucky patcher apk can be downloaded from here
Simply Download and install in your device and make sure device is rooted with busybox installed properly
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
7 Years Ago
>Yeah you're right tanuj this should be implement why hide it from the consumers.. if the consumers need it. I like to
Updated May 12, 2016 10:47 AM

Yeah you're right tanuj this should be implement why hide it from the consumers.. if the consumers need it. I like to allow the smartphone companies the anyrooter coz i love this androidroot5 application. Runs good in my phone and tablet.

Any rooting tool for mac?

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
Wrong thread
Updated Sep 20, 2015 06:51 AM

Wrong thread mate!!!!

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
should i go for iphnone from snapdeal or
Updated Sep 14, 2015 12:40 PM

should i go for iphnone from snapdeal or not

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Yeah you're right tanuj this should be implement why hide it from the consumers.. if the consumers need it. I like to
Updated Sep 14, 2015 12:00 PM

Yeah you're right tanuj this should be implement why hide it from the consumers.. if the consumers need it.
I like to allow the smartphone companies the androidroot coz i love this androidroot application. Runs good in my phone and tablet.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
LOL, not everyone is a tech genius everybody starts as a noob
Updated May 19, 2015 10:34 AM

LOL, not everyone is a tech genius everybody starts as a noob stuck_out_tongue

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
What's even more sad is many of these people don't know that in most cases where the phone is bricked, it can be
Updated May 19, 2015 10:31 AM

What's even more sad is many of these people don't know that in most cases where the phone is bricked, it can be revived by a simple hard reset.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Yes, some people brick their phone doing
Updated May 19, 2015 10:28 AM

Yes, some people brick their phone doing it.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
I might partially want to differ: Though rooting is good, first timers who use it recklessly can easily destroy their
Updated May 19, 2015 10:26 AM

I might partially want to differ:

Though rooting is good, first timers who use it recklessly can easily destroy their phone which isn't the company's fault. So, in order to give power to the people, I might recommend two things:

• Inbuilt root: Not exactly. Many of us would like it if we could change the processor speed and stuff like that as easy as changing themes. Even companies know phones can be over and under clocked upto a certain limit without any damage and it'll be appreciable if they give us that power.
  • Case based warranty: Some companies like Nvidia accept warranty claims even for rooted devices in certain circumstances where the companies know it wasn't the consumers fault. If more companies follow suit. Rooters will have a more peaceful life.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion
© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.