General Discussion

Please suggest a good phone.. Budget Rs.6,000/- and these conditions

23 Replies Buy and Sell Last Reply: 8 years ago 21 Users
Hello All, wish you a happy new year.

I have just signed up on this forum to take buying advice from experts.

I want to buy a new smartphone as my current Karbonn A12 got wet and now switching off within 2/3 hours after charging full. I got estimate of Rs.5000 from Karbonn service center so new phone is only option.

I have budget of Rs.6000 and I want to buy a phone with

• Android is Must

• good camera with good flash (especially for quick snaps of documents without blurring). Also to take snaps of kids below 5 years. so a quick click is must and clear documents is also must for me.

• good processing power / ram at least 2 GB

• average and above for gaming but good for ebooks and newspaper

• Average of above in case of music (no bad quality)

• service center facility in pune

• no requirement of good design, I can use it although if it looks like landline or even unshaped stone.

• no huge memory requirement 4 ot 8 gb is fine

• NO bad reputation.. like xiomi (hangs, heats quickly, camera shows slow preview, no service center etc)

• NO hanging problems

Thanks in advance..

Regards
Yashodhan

YW
By Yashodhan Walimbe
Posted On: Jan 06, 2015 03:05 PM
Displaying 1-20 of 23 replies
Sort By:
Recent
Dear Community Member, Here are few mobile phone options in the range of Rs.6,000. Click here to see - [**Affordable
Updated Feb 08, 2016 11:58 AM

Dear Community Member,

Here are few mobile phone options in the range of Rs.6,000.

Click here to see - Affordable Smartphone

Thanks

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
honor,motog,lenovo vibe 2 are some of the phones which are under Rs15k
Updated Feb 07, 2016 04:57 AM

honor,motog,lenovo vibe 2 are some of the phones which are under Rs15k
http://www.techgide.com/7-best-android-phones-rs-15000-india-2015/

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
That means [Lenovo Vibe k4 Note. To know more about this device checkout
Updated Jan 07, 2016 05:24 AM

That means [Lenovo Vibe k4 Note.
To know more about this device checkout this:http://www.alltech2buzz.com/lenovo-vibe-k4-note-hands-on-overview/

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
I feel Lenovo mobile is nice brand to get at cheaper price. @ [Asia
Updated Jan 06, 2016 01:36 AM

I feel Lenovo mobile is nice brand to get at cheaper price. @ Asia Farming

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
**Have a look at this for a phone ! **[Nethunter
Updated Jan 01, 2016 05:28 PM

**Have a look at this for a phone !

Nethunter Phone

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
Hey Hi, At this Budget you can Simply go for the handset Xiaomi Redmi mi2 prime, It will cover all the specifications
Updated Nov 17, 2015 06:18 AM

Hey Hi,

At this Budget you can Simply go for the handset Xiaomi Redmi mi2 prime, It will cover all the specifications which you required for your Smart phone.

I hope my review help you in making your decision.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
I think you should look after Lenovo A6000plus . I am also using this
Updated Nov 16, 2015 11:21 AM

I think you should look after Lenovo A6000plus . I am also using this phone.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
Please Go For Yu Yunique. Stock android with option of cynogen. 1GB ram, snapdragon 410 at 1.2Ghz Quadcore, 8MP and 2MP
Updated Sep 15, 2015 11:58 AM

Please Go For Yu Yunique. Stock android with option of cynogen. 1GB ram, snapdragon 410 at 1.2Ghz Quadcore, 8MP and 2MP camera, HD screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 3, Average gaming, 4G Dual sim, Nice music output.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
You can get all the phones with the given specifications listed on this page.
Updated Sep 14, 2015 11:13 AM

You can get all the phones with the given specifications listed on this page.
http://www.pricejugaad.com/mobiles/search?q=&urlFilter=true&camera=8&minprice=500&maxprice=6060.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
9 Years Ago
Dont go for Xiaomi mobiles , better you go for Moto E or Lenovo A6000 or Micromax Unite 2. All these come with 1 GB
Updated Jan 30, 2015 06:24 AM

Dont go for Xiaomi mobiles , better you go for Moto E or Lenovo A6000 or Micromax Unite 2. All these come with 1 GB RAM, each having their own pros and cons.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Bro redmi 1S has overheating problems the miui is not optimized properly. Less free ram for apps. Go for android one
Updated Jan 29, 2015 06:06 PM

Bro redmi 1S has overheating problems the miui is not optimized properly. Less free ram for apps.
Go for android one stock Lollipop with material design and cool animations. Also google gonna provide free update for at least 1.5 yrs

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Bro, at below 6K I would also recommend Xiaomi Redmi 1S. Inspite of all the apprehensions, I have been using the same
Updated Jan 29, 2015 04:01 PM

Bro, at below 6K I would also recommend Xiaomi Redmi 1S. Inspite of all the apprehensions, I have been using the same ever since its 3rd flash sale without any issue (after the MIUI update). The camera gives decent results, battery life is OK, browsing on 3G is pretty fast...

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
here r the top picks 1. any android one phone xolo is recomended 2 zenfone
Updated Jan 28, 2015 07:51 PM

here r the top picks
1. any android one phone xolo is recomended
2 zenfone 4

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
9 Years Ago
Bro just go with panasonic p55 but increase ur budget atleast 7500 to get a good device.. or else go with asus zenfone
Updated Jan 16, 2015 08:41 PM

Bro just go with panasonic p55 but increase ur budget atleast 7500 to get a good device..
or else go with asus zenfone 4 or 4.5...
Regards Vinod

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
xiaomi redmi 1s is the bestest smartphone under
Updated Jan 16, 2015 02:08 PM

xiaomi redmi 1s is the bestest smartphone under 6k.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
bro i think u may go with yu yureka @ 8.9k (2gb ddr3 ram) or else within 6k means its red mi 1s and if can wait
Updated Jan 16, 2015 12:05 PM

bro i think u may go with yu yureka @ 8.9k (2gb ddr3 ram) or else within 6k means its red mi 1s and if can wait Microsoft is launching lumia 435 and 532 within u r budget

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Helo Yashodan, If ur budget is below 6000,then according to ur requirement Asus Zenfone 4 or Micromax Unite 2 is
Updated Jan 13, 2015 05:13 PM

Helo Yashodan,

If ur budget is below 6000,then according to ur requirement Asus Zenfone 4 or Micromax Unite 2 is perfect.Where as Zenfone cost u INR 5200,the price of Unite 2 INR 6100. Micromax Unite2 is perfect for ur requirement as it has a good camera and its battery backup is excellent. But both the phone has 1GB of RAM .So according to ur budget,there is no good mobile available having 2 gb of RAM. Hope it will help u.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Thank you everyone @gowtham @Yashodhan @Shivam1 By reading and watching reviews I think I should go with xiomi redmi
Updated Jan 12, 2015 02:43 PM

Thank you everyone @gowtham @Yashodhan @Shivam1

By reading and watching reviews I think I should go with xiomi redmi 1s but still I'm worried about service center availability and made in china tag..!

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
2 GB ram under 6K , Not any deal is there by any brand at all. But you can find many devices under 6k from desi players
Updated Jan 12, 2015 01:21 PM

2 GB ram under 6K , Not any deal is there by any brand at all. But you can find many devices under 6k from desi players like micromax, xolo, etc.
Android one got price drop is good deal under 6k (but have not that features)
Xiaomi is Good when it comes to durability and pricing of device.

If you are bored of android, then you can try out samsung tizen Z1 priced at below 6k segment .
(not that fancy benchmarks)
but you can look out for complete hands on here.

http://desigadgets.com/samsung-z1-review/

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Hey Yashodhan, For Rs.6000 there aren't many phones in the market with 1GB RAM. And also there aren't many phones with
Updated Jan 09, 2015 02:18 PM

Hey Yashodhan,

For Rs.6000 there aren't many phones in the market with 1GB RAM. And also there aren't many phones with camera and a decent flash too at this price range.

But, I would still recommend Xiaomi Redmi 1S @ Rs.5999. 8MP with Flash. 1.6Ghz Quad Core Snapdragon 400 with 1 GB RAM...Android 4.3. But only available @ flipkart every Tuesdays for which you just register for the sales... Please don't believe in rumours regarding Xiaomi mobiles like heating, hanging etc...All the issues have been resolved by a UI update latest MIUI 45 update. FYI, no company can be world's third largest mobile company (by Sales Volume) next to only Samsung and Apple, by sellin Sub-standard mobiles in the Long run.

Also, this is not a review by some third person. I have been using Mi 3 & Redmi 1S for past 5 months and as latest as Redmi Note 4G delivered today.

If you can extend the budget a bit, then as suggested by Manoj, Micromax Yu Yureka is great phone for Rs. 8999.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion
© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.