General Discussion

Phones below 15K

Buying Advice
Last Reply: 3 years ago
| 54 Replies | 35 Users

Suggest me the best dual sim smartphone below 15K.
I've shortlisted four of them:

1 . Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime
2. Moto G( 2nd gen)
3. Micromax cavas Gold
4. Micromax Nitro

Pls include ur +ve and -ve views about all!!!
And u are welcome to include new entries to the list!!!!

By Yadhu Krish
Created On: Dec 14, 2014 04:49 AM
54 Replies
out of this moto G is the best option.. but I would recommend you to think about lumia 730
By Puspal Dey |Dec 14, 2014 06:56 AM
In reply to: Phones below 15K

out of this moto G is the best option.. but I would recommend you to think about lumia 730 once

Was this review helpful? Yes No
1 out of 1 user(s) found this reply helpful
hi,My name is Anil Im Searching the mobile under 10000/- in these brand Micromax A1 & Motorola E Please Suggest me who
By Anilkaprwan |Jan 06, 2015 07:54 AM

hi,My name is Anil Im Searching the mobile under 10000/- in these brand Micromax A1 & Motorola E Please Suggest me who is the better in these option .
thanks,
Anil Singh

I have the list below list 1) Panasonic P81 - Launched at Rs 19990, now its available at Rs 11-12k ( Best One Below
By Dilip Bk |Jan 06, 2015 10:47 AM

I have the list below list

1) Panasonic P81 - Launched at Rs 19990, now its available at Rs 11-12k ( Best One Below 15k Range)
2) Alcatel One touch Idol X -Launched at Rs.18k now at Rs14k , very good one
3) Moto G 2nd Great Phone
4) Redmi Note 4G 10K - Good one value for Money
5) Iberry Auxus One - Only available for prebooking in ebay ( 15990- offer price 14441 - Perfect one
6) Lenovo A859

Rest please google
thanks
dilip.bk12@gmal.com

i want to buy dual sim good camera phone at 15 k......after browsing tech site ...i found following options......
By Vikram Samak |Feb 12, 2015 05:06 AM

i want to buy dual sim good camera phone at 15 k......after browsing tech site ...i found following options......
1.htc 816g dual
2.lenovo s850
3.zenfone 5(16gb)
so my que. is which is best for me ? if another opt. is available there then please tell me

1 Reply
1 out of 1 user(s) found this reply helpful
I think that the Lumia 535 would also be a good option
By Aayush Gupta |Feb 12, 2015 12:52 PM
In reply to: i want to buy dual sim good camera phone at 15 k......after browsing tech site ...i found following options......

I think that the Lumia 535 would also be a good option @vikram2.

1 Reply
but i want only android phone then which is another options for me
By Vikram Samak |Feb 12, 2015 02:21 PM
In reply to: I think that the Lumia 535 would also be a good option

but i want only android phone then which is another options for me ?

1 Reply
what is opinion about micromax's yu yureka
By Vikram Samak |Feb 12, 2015 02:30 PM
In reply to: but i want only android phone then which is another options for me

what is opinion about micromax's yu yureka ?

1 Reply
Don’t know about Yureka but, I have used Micromax A91 earlier. Wasn’t too glad with the specs and the performance
By Aayush Gupta |Feb 13, 2015 07:29 AM
In reply to: what is opinion about micromax's yu yureka

Don’t know about Yureka but, I have used Micromax A91 earlier. Wasn’t too glad with
the specs and the performance of their budget phones. I’ve also used Samsung’s
budget phones and faced the same problem again. The phone was a hanging garden.
Galaxy Trend Duos. So thought of shifting to Windows. So far, I am happy with 535’s
performance and it’s a memory powerhouse which is why I am suggesting you Lumia
535. Even I thought of buying Yureka, but then this link helped me http://www.alltechbuzz.net/cyanogenmod-micromax-yu-yureka-user-complaints/.
By the way, which phone are you using currently?

1 Reply
thanks a lot for ..........for giving this info.of bad performance of yureka. you say lumia 535. but what is your
By Vikram Samak |Feb 13, 2015 08:43 AM
In reply to: Don’t know about Yureka but, I have used Micromax A91 earlier. Wasn’t too glad with the specs and the performance

thanks a lot for ..........for giving this info.of bad performance of yureka. you say lumia 535. but what is your opinion about lumia 730 dual.. and now i am using very basic phone: samsung old GT E2252. i will like to buy windows os smartphone......but how to connect android and windows phone via wifi (using flash transfer or other apps for high speed file transferring.)..?and also i want to say you that i will also like to use an high quality ui of windows .......or other unique apps. of windows os .....have i any option in lumia for 13mp rear camera or other phone like (htc,......)?

1 Reply
sure man, you can go for lumia 730 dual on any given day. : ) Word on the street is that the new denim update would
By Aayush Gupta |Feb 13, 2015 12:45 PM
In reply to: thanks a lot for ..........for giving this info.of bad performance of yureka. you say lumia 535. but what is your

sure man, you can go for lumia 730 dual on any given day. : ) Word on the street is
that the new denim update would also be made available very soon which will
bring a host of features like live tiles, custom start screen, and many others which
will boost the UI experience. And yeah, you’re most welcome. ask me anytime.

1 Reply
what is option for flash transfer in wp 8.1 ? thank u for giving ans.of my previous que...and i want ask u that how
By Vikram Samak |Feb 13, 2015 01:39 PM
In reply to: sure man, you can go for lumia 730 dual on any given day. : ) Word on the street is that the new denim update would

what is option for flash transfer in wp 8.1 ?
thank u for giving ans.of my previous que...and i want ask u that how whatsapp or any other messeging app works in wp 8.1 ?and another que. is any better option available in and.kitkat ?

2 Replies
N
Silver
Here is the solution
By Neel Kumar |Feb 14, 2015 09:09 PM
In reply to: what is option for flash transfer in wp 8.1 ? thank u for giving ans.of my previous que...and i want ask u that how

Here is the solution

All the messenger apps like WhatsApp and Hike works fine. And buddy m done and dusted with Android. Lost faith.. I will
By Aayush Gupta |Feb 16, 2015 12:04 PM
In reply to: what is option for flash transfer in wp 8.1 ? thank u for giving ans.of my previous que...and i want ask u that how

All the messenger apps like WhatsApp and Hike works fine.
And buddy m done and dusted with Android. Lost faith.. I will be more than
happy to help you with any and every windows device.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G you will get it for
By Joel Sequeira |Feb 12, 2015 10:54 AM

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G you will get it for 9999

1 Reply
is redmi note 4g available in dual sim variant
By Vikram Samak |Feb 12, 2015 02:16 PM
In reply to: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G you will get it for

is redmi note 4g available in dual sim variant ?

sir , i want buy a smartphone at 15K.and my first priority is camera quality( comparing with money) and second is
By Vikram Samak |Feb 16, 2015 05:18 AM

sir ,
i want buy a smartphone at 15K.and my first priority is camera quality( comparing with money) and second is performance.so i found following options :
1. zenfone 6 or zenfone 5 (but it stills on jellybean)
2. sony xperia m2dual
3.lenovo s850
5. (in windowslumia series) lumia 730 dual
6. at last mmx's yureka
so my question which is best choice and if any other option is available then please tell me.....

1 Reply
N
Silver
Camera is your top priority then go for lumia 730 it has 6.7mp nokia pure view camera with carl zeiss lens. But if u
By Neel Kumar |Feb 16, 2015 11:09 AM
In reply to: sir , i want buy a smartphone at 15K.and my first priority is camera quality( comparing with money) and second is

Camera is your top priority then go for lumia 730 it has 6.7mp nokia pure view camera with carl zeiss lens.
But if u want android then lenovo s850 13 mp shooter gets the job done very well
Both the phones camera quality is almost same

thank u all friends.....for giving me buying advice ......i purchased a new lumia 535 as mentioned by Aayush1 ..
By Vikram Samak |Feb 17, 2015 10:08 AM

thank u all friends.....for giving me buying advice ......i purchased a new lumia 535 as mentioned by Aayush1 .. thanks friend ....i am very satisfied with my new phone . great using experience of wp 8.1 with lumia denim update.
camera :best at value...

1 Reply
Thank you vikram for going with what I have advised…. Hope you enjoy the lumia experience as much as
By Aayush Gupta |Feb 18, 2015 01:43 PM
In reply to: thank u all friends.....for giving me buying advice ......i purchased a new lumia 535 as mentioned by Aayush1 ..

Thank you vikram for going with what I have advised…. Hope
you enjoy the lumia experience as much as me…

1 Reply
Sir my query . My lumia's sim tray just broken by me...(my big mistake)due to stucking my micro sim . so I want to
By Vikram Samak |Mar 09, 2015 05:11 AM
In reply to: Thank you vikram for going with what I have advised…. Hope you enjoy the lumia experience as much as

Sir my query .
My lumia's sim tray just broken by me...(my big mistake)due to stucking my micro sim . so I want to replace it ..so where i can get help...can Nokia care do this job,,?please send answer quickly..

Loading... In Process