General Discussion

Phones below 15K

51 Replies Buy and Sell Last Reply: 8 years ago 31 Users

Suggest me the best dual sim smartphone below 15K.
I've shortlisted four of them:

1 . Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime
2. Moto G( 2nd gen)
3. Micromax cavas Gold
4. Micromax Nitro

Pls include ur +ve and -ve views about all!!!
And u are welcome to include new entries to the list!!!!

YK
By Yadhu Krish
Posted On: Dec 14, 2014 04:49 AM
Displaying 1-20 of 51 replies
Sort By:
Recent
I will suggest you these two
Updated Mar 18, 2016 11:04 AM

I will suggest you these two phone

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
Classic Nokia will return, will it take us back to the good old times? Nokia phones have been out of our sights for a
Updated Mar 09, 2016 07:46 AM

Classic Nokia will return, will it take us back to the good old times?

Nokia phones have been out of our sights for a while since Microsoft bought its mobile business in 2014. The terms of trade claimed that Nokia shouldn't set foot in the mobile device market. And the terms will end in the second half of the year. According to the Jianya Wang, the president of Nokia China region, Nokia is likely going to return to the mobile market this year. Furthermore, they made a decade plan in order to continue their legendary accomplishment.

Majority of the people who were born in 80s and older have used Nokia at least once. If you didn't, you must have heard of the classic Nokia ring tone. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7kLNJWTDYA)

Blind typing during the class and finals, texting lovers, those were the good old days, right?

When the phone was thrown out the window by the teacher, you find the phone was still playing the music. It had solid quality and it's budget friendly.

There were the times you could easily find a repair shop to get your Nokia fixed without sending back to the dealers.

Sometimes you don't realize how good the good old days were until they're gone. I'm not a person who like reminiscent, but when I do, it's because of Nokia. The Nokia phones has the outstanding quality but cheap, long lasting battery life and convenient customer service.

However, the world is changing fast, especially, in the smartphone industry. Brands and manufactories release new product every month. Hardware and design are getting similar. And according to the Worldwide Quarterly Mobile Phone Tracker from IDC,( http://www.idc.com/prodserv/smartpho...rket-share.jsp) the market share of Android OS reaches 82.8% by the end of 2015Q2, Windows Phone dropped to 2.6% because of the lack of compatibility. Furthermore, the profit is getting transparent and shrinking.

Besides, there are more quality and cheap smartphone brands from China hitting on the market. Oukitel K10000 is one of the example. The phone features weekly lasting battery life of 10000mAh, solid quality and good performance. And it only cost $200. The Oukitel K10000 is currently on sale only from 99 dollars. From the price point and overall design, Oukitel fans said that Oukitel is the Chinese Nokia.

Nokia as a tech giant has its advantages that other brands are not able to compete. First of all, it's the brand awareness. It will get attentions from the world quickly and easily stands out from the rest. Secondly, Nokia has its technology advantages because of the important patents they own. The profit in 2015 is increased by 102% comparing to 2014. And the money come from their 2G/3G/4G patents. Last but not least, they have good relationship with the Telecommunication operators, which is an essential advantage for European and American market. If they could position their product right and keep their product competitive, it would be a nice way to kick off the return.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
The best phone to go would be Alcatel OneTouch Idol X Plus. As it comes with a 5" Full HD Screen. It runs on an Octa
Updated Dec 03, 2015 12:00 PM

The best phone to go would be Alcatel OneTouch Idol X Plus. As it comes with a 5" Full HD Screen. It runs on an Octa Core Processor which is powered by 2GB Ram. It has an amazing 13.1MP Camera to capture the very best moments. It is backed with a 2500 mAh Battery which provides with 14Hrs of talk-time on 3G.

Check this to find the Best mobile phones under 15000 in India

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
I feel you can simply go for samsung galaxy prime for your
Updated Dec 01, 2015 10:57 AM

I feel you can simply go for samsung galaxy prime for your budget

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
Hi Yadhu... Undoubtedly You can go for Samsung galaxy Grand Prime, Because of so many Reasons, First the display is
Updated Nov 17, 2015 06:06 AM

Hi Yadhu...

Undoubtedly You can go for Samsung galaxy Grand Prime, Because of so many Reasons, First the display is amazing, it comes with good Ram, The internal storage is fine which is good for your social networking platform like whatsapp, Twiiter, insta, etc etc

2nd Reason is the brand Samsung Simply define his beauty and his Excellence.

So just go for this brand bro.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Have you tried Honor
Updated Nov 16, 2015 12:35 PM

Have you tried Honor Devices

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Hi Yadhu, If you didnt made your purchase tll now so you can go for a better phone than this:- Lenovo K3 note:-
Updated Nov 14, 2015 07:54 AM

Hi Yadhu,

If you didnt made your purchase tll now so you can go for a better phone than this:-

Lenovo K3 note:-

The pros of the mobile phones are
5.5 inch display
2gb ram
Os 5.1 Lolipop
Amazing display for HD games and Videos
16gb internal storage
13mp rear and 8mp front camera

Its just a Superb which comes under in 10k only so grab it asap.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
Dear Mr. Manoj2, Thank you for your suggestion, I saw the specs. of Moto G (3gen) but its camera is not so
Updated Aug 08, 2015 12:06 PM

Dear Mr. Manoj2,

Thank you for your suggestion, I saw the specs. of Moto G (3gen) but its camera is not so powerful and also its with plastic body. I am looking for aAuminum body smartphone.

What you have suggestion for HUAWEI P8lite, Asus Zenfone 2,Oneplus One 2.Xiaomi Mi 4i. (budget can be increase)

Thanking you in advance.

best regards,

Deepak

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Hey Deepak, The best phone currently in the under 15k market is the Moto G(3rd Gen). It is really worth the money, Go
Updated Aug 07, 2015 12:01 PM

Hey Deepak, The best phone currently in the under 15k market is the Moto G(3rd Gen). It is really worth the money, Go ahead and buy the phone.

For more on tech visit: drtechietech.blogspot.in

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Instead of the Moto G(2nd gen) you could go for the Moto G(3rd gen) which is currently the best phone in the market
Updated Aug 07, 2015 11:56 AM

Instead of the Moto G(2nd gen) you could go for the Moto G(3rd gen) which is currently the best phone in the market under 15k. It is really classy and awesome.

For more on tech visit my blog: drtechietech.blogspot.in

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Good afternoon. I want to buy a smartphone which should be 4.7" - 5" in size (with metallic body). Pls. suggest me few
Updated Aug 07, 2015 08:30 AM

Good afternoon. I want to buy a smartphone which should be 4.7" - 5" in size (with metallic body). Pls. suggest me few good smartphone with good features for personal usage. Budget is below 15000.00Rs & should be able to work anywhere in world.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
camera was not good... cause of big screen nd less pixcels so pics are blured to
Updated Jul 29, 2015 01:23 PM

camera was not good... cause of big screen nd less pixcels so pics are blured to much.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Microsoft Lumia 640 XL Dual
Updated Jul 28, 2015 11:05 AM

Microsoft Lumia 640 XL Dual Sim

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Suggest lumia mobiles for buying under 15k. camera is first
Updated Jul 28, 2015 05:35 AM

Suggest lumia mobiles for buying under 15k. camera is first preference.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
I'm in search of smartphone under 15k budget with compact premium features. I searched alot and found some brands but
Updated Jul 26, 2015 09:29 AM

I'm in search of smartphone under 15k budget with compact premium features. I searched alot and found some brands but got confused to which on should i go for??
Here are my selections :
XOLO BLACK (2 GB RAM, 16 GB, Li-Polymer, 3200 mAh) - Rs. 12,999
Mi 4i (2 GB RAM, 16 GB/32 GB, Li-ion Polymer, 3120 mAh) - Rs. 12,999/Rs. 14,999
Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML(2 GB RAM, 16 GB, Li-Polymer, 3000 mAh) - Rs. 14,999

Please review it, compare, give pros and cons and at last pick winner in all three or any other variant that is better than this under my budget. I love all three but i need to go for one!! I'm not able to create new thread so used reply system.
Thankyou,
Ishaan

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Maybe your wait is over with this! Lava Android One smartphone. As its from Lava, it would be affordable and Google
Updated Jul 25, 2015 07:18 AM

Maybe your wait is over with this! Lava Android One smartphone. As its from Lava, it would be affordable and Google will ensure best software.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
Anyone can tell alternate for lenovo k3
Updated Jun 14, 2015 02:53 AM

Anyone can tell alternate for lenovo k3 note

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
You should go for Motorola Moto G.The device comes with 4.5 inches (Compact) display,5 MP Primary camera and 2070 mAh,
Updated Jun 12, 2015 09:25 AM

You should go for Motorola Moto G.The device comes with 4.5 inches (Compact) display,5 MP Primary camera and 2070 mAh, Li-ion battery.It offers connectivity options include 3G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB OTG, A-GPS and FM Radio. A non-removable 2070 Li-Ion battery fuels the phone.91mobiles.com is best place to purchase this great device.Go for it.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Moto G 2nd Gen is
Updated Jun 11, 2015 06:18 AM

Moto G 2nd Gen is better

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Hi Yadhu, i purchased micromax canvas and its a damm good phone, may be u think micromax is a new brand and its
Updated Jun 08, 2015 09:21 AM

Hi Yadhu, i purchased micromax canvas and its a damm good phone, may be u think micromax is a new brand and its difficult to trust this company but trust me, the phone and features are damm goood. So just go for it.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion
© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.