General Discussion

Phone buying advice

21 Replies Buy and Sell Last Reply: 8 years ago 20 Users

I am planning to buy a phone. My budget is somewhere around 20,000 - 25,000.

The features I am looking for in a phone are as below:

1. Minimum 1.5 GB RAM
  2. Good Camera Specs
  3. Dual SIM
  4. Good Battery life (Min 1 day)
  5. Good performance. Negligible lag. Good Processor.

I am very much interested in HTC Desire 820 but am a little skeptical to use a phone with 5.5" display as I have not used a bigger display before. I also read about heating problems in HTC.

Please suggest I should still go for HTC 820 or if there is any other option.

Thanks in advance

RR
By Rashmi Rathod
Posted On: Feb 17, 2015 04:36 PM
Displaying 1-20 of 21 replies
Sort By:
Recent
One plus 2 is a nice phone at this range, Good Camera, Battery life,
Updated Apr 06, 2016 11:01 AM

One plus 2 is a nice phone at this range, Good Camera, Battery life, features.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
Yes there so many option in this budget you can simply go for Samsung galaxy A5 its include your all requirements or
Updated Oct 14, 2015 05:15 AM

Yes there so many option in this budget you can simply go for Samsung galaxy A5 its include your all requirements or specifications. You can go for moto x play its also a good phone comes with 21mp and front 8mp, if you can wait for some days so it will comes with marshmallow android too, i never used htc phone so can say anythyn about it

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
You should buy Samsung Galaxy S5.The device comes with 5.1 inches (Large) display,16 MP Primary camera and 2800 mAh,
Updated Oct 13, 2015 11:09 AM

You should buy Samsung Galaxy S5.The device comes with 5.1 inches (Large) display,16 MP Primary camera and 2800 mAh, Li-ion battery.91mobiles.com is the best place for buying the stylish and innovative smartphones.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Go for One plus two as it has better specifications/features when compared with Nexus 5X and it also comes at a lower
Updated Oct 12, 2015 10:57 AM

Go for One plus two as it has better specifications/features when compared with Nexus 5X and it also comes at a lower price than Nexus. You can check the comparison of both the phones Here.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
sony z1 and z2 is also a very good
Updated Sep 20, 2015 12:23 PM

sony z1 and z2 is also a very good phone

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
nice comparison [here][1] that may help [1]:
Updated Sep 20, 2015 10:44 AM

nice comparison here that may help

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
one plus two ya nexus 5x ??? plzz help me.. in big
Updated Sep 19, 2015 01:10 PM

one plus two ya nexus 5x ???
plzz help me.. in big dilemma

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
which phone shud i consider between Asus Zenfone Selfie and Moto X play money not really matters want good ram without
Updated Sep 19, 2015 10:17 AM

which phone shud i consider between Asus Zenfone Selfie and Moto X play
money not really matters
want good ram without lags and good sound and features of good UI
proper gaming phone
shud i buy online?
after sale services will be available later on ?

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
hey Have you checked this amazing site called www.gadzet.in Gadzet is online portal like OLX, but the difference is in
Updated Sep 19, 2015 08:53 AM

hey
Have you checked this amazing site called www.gadzet.in
Gadzet is online portal like OLX, but the difference is in Gadzet, buyers don’t need to meet the sellers at all. We will pick up the device from the seller, test it thoroughly. Our technicians test 25 parameters including IMEI, sensors, dead pixels. If the phone doesn’t have any issue, only then, we will ship it the buyer. So, buyers will be assured a perfectly functional device. Plus, we give a 7 day replacement guarantee. So, instead of testing a device for 20 mins if they buy from OLX, buyers get to test the device for 7 days. And, since we are a startup, our services are free currently. In addition, we offer a 5% discount on your first order.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
Infocus M330 super processor superior quality of camera superfast 1.7Ghz Octa-Core CPU and a 2GB DDR3 RAM and if
Updated Sep 08, 2015 12:15 PM

Infocus M330 super processor superior quality of camera superfast 1.7Ghz Octa-Core CPU
and a 2GB DDR3 RAM and if budjet 5-6K than Infocus M24G 8/8 MPcamera with both flash 1,8GB RAM in my circle 5 set and they all satisfied uk based and newly launch

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
Yea, I do agree with you. Mine is a 1 year 20 days Sony Xperia SP bought in Flipkart for 15,660. Now the phone mother
Updated Aug 31, 2015 10:37 AM

Yea, I do agree with you. Mine is a 1 year 20 days Sony Xperia SP bought in Flipkart for 15,660. Now the phone mother board is gone and I am advised to change it by the authorized service center for Rs.10000/-
Sony refused to change it on free of charge claiming is warranty is over by 20 days.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
plz buy only samsung
Updated Aug 23, 2015 02:44 PM

plz buy only samsung a7

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
i want to buy mobile samsung a8 htc 826 samsung note 3 samsung s5 which one is best for
Updated Aug 23, 2015 05:54 AM

i want to buy mobile

samsung a8
htc 826
samsung note 3
samsung s5

which one is best for photography

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Don't Buy Sony i faced problem with sony xpera c3duo bad camera quality, bad
Updated Aug 22, 2015 06:48 AM

Don't Buy Sony i faced problem with sony xpera c3duo bad camera quality, bad service

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
9 Years Ago
HTC 820 is good option but yes its true that its having heating problem while doing multi-tasking i.e. games as well as
Updated Feb 21, 2015 05:55 AM

HTC 820 is good option but yes its true that its having heating problem while doing multi-tasking i.e. games as well as surfing ...
there is 2 another option which i wana suggest you...

1st is MI4 which having 5:full HD display with 3 GB ram & 16 GB internal memory,13 mpxl main as well as 8 mpxl front camera & 3080 mah battery (this is great advantage of this phone and with same its complete your all conditions mentioned above) ..with latest processor of 2.5 GHz 801 snapdragon.
overall quality of phone is very nice and its also in your budget.. cost of MI4 is 20K

2nd mobile which I wana suggest you is Huwaie Honor6 having 1.7 & 1.4 dual octa quare kirin processor with same 5 inch fully HD display with 3 GB (mean your mobile is quite too far from hanging problem) & 16 GB internal & expendable upto 64 GB (this is another advantage as MI4 not having expandable advantage) same camera 13 mpxl main as well as 5 mpxl front (here you have to compromise but as its honour6 5 mpxl will give you better resolutions) battery is little small 3000 mah but advantage is (having 2.0 battery saver software) here cost of Honour is 18K...

Choice your happy buying..

Note:Above phone are single operating sim..

Regards,

Krishna

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
You can try below phones with top being first priority- 1 One plus one (specs wise it's the beast and best. Also with
Updated Feb 19, 2015 04:28 AM

You can try below phones with top being first priority-
1 One plus one (specs wise it's the beast and best. Also with great camera, battery backup, interface)
2. Xiaomi MI4 (performance level same as One plus but product quality of One plus is superior. Also have great camera and battery)
3. Vivo Xshot. The one I am using right now. Phone with best camera, audio among the list but priced around 29k.
4. Honor 6 is also a good contender with great specs, camera, battery.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Thanks for the suggestions. Please suggest something apart from Samsung as I want to try touch interface other than
Updated Feb 18, 2015 01:34 PM

Thanks for the suggestions. Please suggest something apart from Samsung as I want to try touch interface other than Touchwiz.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Samsung S4 is great with a price tag of 18,000 on
Updated Feb 18, 2015 12:46 PM

Samsung S4 is great with a price tag of 18,000 on Amazon

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
You should Samsung Galaxy S4.It offers 5 inches (Large) display,13 MP Primary camera and 2600 mAh, Li-ion bettery.The
Updated Feb 18, 2015 09:57 AM

You should Samsung Galaxy S4.It offers 5 inches (Large) display,13 MP Primary camera and 2600 mAh, Li-ion bettery.The device comes with Super fast Processor,Nice Display and Great Camera.it supports 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, DLNA, NFC, Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, EDR, Wi-Fi hotspot & MicroUSB.Get more details here - http://www.91mobiles.com/samsung-galaxy-s-iv-price-in-india

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Thanks Neel for the suggestions. Can I please get some more reviews on HTC desire
Updated Feb 18, 2015 06:04 AM

Thanks Neel for the suggestions. Can I please get some more reviews on HTC desire 820.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion
© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.