General Discussion

Oneplus two or other

4 Replies Buy and Sell Last Reply: 8 years ago 4 Users

I am waiting for an Invite of Oneplus Two... And the wait is very long... is it worth to wait for Oneplus Two...? or should i consider some differnet options... my range is of rs.25000... any suggestions plzzz help.

A
By Adarsh
Posted On: Sep 10, 2015 06:11 PM
Displaying 4 of 4 replies
Sort By:
Recent
One plus two is a new smartphone, people are having issues of overheating, battery drainage etc You can check used
Updated Oct 16, 2015 11:46 AM

One plus two is a new smartphone, people are having issues of overheating, battery drainage etc
You can check used smartphones or iPhones priced nearly the same as a Oneplus two, but with a better reputation and good features.
go here, check it out, "Gadzet.in"
Our experts check the phone for you, you get 7 day free replacement.
We get the phone for you from the seller, and the phone is delivered at your doorstep.

P.s- I am an employee of Gadzet.in, its a nice platform.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
i personally don't like one plus two because of the OS overall the features are good but the os is oxygen which i never
Updated Oct 16, 2015 10:44 AM

i personally don't like one plus two because of the OS overall the features are good but the os is oxygen which i never heard about it and i think others too never heard about it(The OS Oxygen).

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
One plus 2 is one of the best option to go. But if you are still looking for options then you can look for Sony Xperia
Updated Oct 15, 2015 12:31 PM

One plus 2 is one of the best option to go.
But if you are still looking for options then you can look for Sony Xperia Z3 Compact, Gionee Elife E7 and Motorola Moto X Play.
You can find all the smartphones which are the best under 25K listed on this page.
http://www.pricejugaad.com/mobiles/search?q=&urlFilter=true&minprice=19774&maxprice=24963

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
[quote="Adarsh, post:1, topic:3830"] i consider some differnet options... my range is of rs.25000... any suggestions
Updated Sep 13, 2015 06:23 AM
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion
© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.