General Discussion

Need Buying Advice For Smartphone Under ₹7000....:-D....Anybody Help....!

3 Replies Buy and Sell Last Reply: 8 years ago 2 Users

Hi Friends. I m Lucky Wamanker. I want some buying advice from u guys about buying a smartphone. First of all i tell u my budget us ₹7000 and i cant increase it more than ₹7200. My basic requirements are ::--
1.Minimum 1 gig of RAM.
2.Quadcore Processor.
3.Decent GPU.
I want this gadget primarily for gaming and web browsing. And i dont want any suggestion for xiomi or yu or any brand that has no service center in Indore. And again i tell u i want this smartphone for gaming.
I have found some by myself. Tell me about whuch is best ::--
1.Nokia Lumia 638
2.ZTE grand quad lite
3.ZTE grand x2
4.Huawei Honor Holly/Bee
5.Lenovo A6000
6.Xolo Omega 5.0
And i dont care whether it is Windows or Android. Or Internal Storage. And i want to play games like Nfs, Asphalt 8 abd Modern Combat 4.

L
By Luckywamanker
Posted On: Jun 07, 2015 12:15 AM
Displaying 3 of 3 replies
Sort By:
Recent
638 isn't just worth it. It can't handle the games even though some are there. Neither is Omega. The best option you
Updated Jun 28, 2015 05:03 PM

638 isn't just worth it. It can't handle the games even though some are there. Neither is Omega.
The best option you have is Moto E.
I've used a lot of Lenovo phones and I haven't experienced hangs, even in the long run, but ppls personal experiences always differ.
Another good option is the Android One triplets (Canvas A1, Sparkle V and Dream Uno) which come around 5k now, thus giving a wide gap for accessories. They also have guaranteed updates.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
And what about omega 5.0? And there r many gameloft games in windows store,so if i will go with lumia 638, then can i
Updated Jun 08, 2015 12:55 AM

And what about omega 5.0?
And there r many gameloft games in windows store,so if i will go with lumia 638, then can i play modern combat 5 in lumia 638? I m just excusing for lenovo bcoz my frbd told me dat it hangs too much.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
EA doesn't make mobile games for W8, so MS is out of the question. (Their phones aren't v.good for gaming either) That
Updated Jun 07, 2015 10:31 AM

EA doesn't make mobile games for W8, so MS is out of the question. (Their phones aren't v.good for gaming either)
That leaves you with two good options:
Lenovo A6000: It is a quite good all rounder phone, with a 5-inch screen, Snapdragon 410 processor, 1GB RAM and 8MP camera. However, availability of stocks may fluctuate.
Moto E 4G: This is also a really good phone if solid build, pure android and battery life is a priority. It has a 4.5-inch screen, Snapdragon 410 processor, 1GB RAM and 8MP camera. The small screen, VGA front camera and lack of flash for primary camera might make you winch, but it is currently on offer for just 6000 and also has a great exchange offer.

Until the offer lasts, I would recommend Moto E 4G. However, if you miss it, you'll be happier with the A6000.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion
© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.