General Discussion

My moto E get automatically rebooted sometimes, if anybody knows about this then please reply with their panacea?

8 Replies Mobiles Last Reply: 9 years ago 5 Users

My moto E get automatically rebooted sometimes, if anybody knows about this then please reply with their panacea?

PS
By Praveen Saraogi
Posted On: Feb 01, 2015 09:32 AM
Displaying 8 of 8 replies
Sort By:
Recent
Or else u can use es file explorer for transferring purpose using net manager in
Updated Feb 04, 2015 06:02 AM

Or else u can use es file explorer for transferring purpose using net manager in it.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
There is no direct setting to store downloaded contents directly to the memory card. But to do that u can use uc
Updated Feb 04, 2015 05:58 AM

There is no direct setting to store downloaded contents directly to the memory card. But to do that u can use uc browser n in setting u can set ur default path where u want.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
thank u #abhinav. lets try
Updated Feb 04, 2015 05:55 AM

thank u #abhinav. lets try it

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
R.I.P ENGLISH...beta phone chod pehle apna language sambhal
Updated Feb 04, 2015 05:46 AM

R.I.P ENGLISH...beta phone chod pehle apna language sambhal le.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
reboot your phone everyday and clean your internal memory.if this step does not work then backup all your data and
Updated Feb 02, 2015 03:43 PM

reboot your phone everyday and clean your internal memory.if this step does not work then backup all your data and restore factory defaults , it will clear all the installed apps games messages contacts etc from your phone but it would fix your phone . to do so follow these steps
first - backup everything
second - switch off your phone
third - switch on your phone while holding the volume + button
fourth - select restore factory defaults it will take some time to reboot
five - switch on your phone and restore all existing data

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
HI MY NAME IS ANIL MY MOTOROLA E HOW TO SETING IN THIS PHONE IF IM DOWLOANDING SOMETHING HE IS GOING TO INTERNAL
Updated Feb 02, 2015 12:13 PM

HI MY NAME IS ANIL

MY MOTOROLA E HOW TO SETING IN THIS PHONE IF IM DOWLOANDING SOMETHING HE IS GOING TO INTERNAL MEMORY BUT STILL WHAT IM SAID TO THERE DOWLOADING HIS NOT GOING TO MEMORY CARD HOW GOING TO IN MEMORY CARD IF ANY KIND OF DOWLOADING THE GOING AUTOMATIC GOING TO MEMRORY CARD. PLEASE SUGGEST WHAT WILL DO .

ANIL SINGH
anilsk9650@gmail.com relaxed

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Is the storage space almost full? One of my friends was facing the same issue when the phone had a lot of songs,
Updated Feb 02, 2015 05:14 AM

Is the storage space almost full? One of my friends was facing the same issue when the phone had a lot of songs, pictures and apps. After formatting it and clearing all the occupied space, the phone started working just fine. Maybe you are facing the same issue?

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
it reboots when it has lack of ram. Kill unnecessary background apps also use apps like ccleaner for clearing ram.
Updated Feb 01, 2015 03:05 PM

it reboots when it has lack of ram. Kill unnecessary background apps also use apps like ccleaner for clearing ram. update firmware

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion
© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.