General Discussion

Moto 3rd gen vs Samsung J7

10 Replies Buy and Sell Last Reply: 8 years ago 8 Users

Looking at specs i liked both of them but yet couldn't decide which one to buy
Alot of my friends suggested me to buy moto 3rd gen because of past experience with samsung was bad
like 1.slow processing 2. Sound Quality 3. camera Quality

However when i review specs of samsung J7 is equally good and display is indeed better.

I am planning to use phone for atleast 2 years so its tough to decide one.

Pls help me to pick one as its indeed a difficult task

S
By Shruti
Posted On: Oct 03, 2015 05:59 AM
Displaying 10 of 10 replies
Sort By:
Recent
i think J7 is better option because it comes with the latest technology 4g and i said it above too but i each gadget
Updated Oct 19, 2015 08:21 AM

i think J7 is better option because it comes with the latest technology 4g and i said it above too but i each gadget has his own uniqueness and speciality. So i think the budget is main concern if you have a budget of 20000 so you can go for moto x, if you have less budget so go for J&.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Hey Supreeth, Moto G3 is a good phone, but if you can extend your budget slightly. Then I would recommend you better to
Updated Oct 19, 2015 07:44 AM

Hey Supreeth,
Moto G3 is a good phone, but if you can extend your budget slightly. Then I would recommend you better to go for Xiaomi Mi4 as it comes with 3Gb RAM, 3080 mAh BAttery and 13 Mp Camera. Its a phone which will easily last for many years.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Guys I'm thinking of buying moto g3 of 2 gb ram. The specs were awesome but in flipkart reviews some are complaining of
Updated Oct 18, 2015 07:26 PM

Guys I'm thinking of buying moto g3 of 2 gb ram.
The specs were awesome but in flipkart reviews some are complaining of heating n diplay problems.
Because i use a phone for 3-4 years without changing,I'm asking you all is it good to buy moto g3??
Please help me :neutral_face:

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Blindly you can go for samsung J7 first of all because of its low price,its 4g, the camera is just amazing, the display
Updated Oct 14, 2015 09:05 AM

Blindly you can go for samsung J7 first of all because of its low price,its 4g, the camera is just amazing, the display is very crisp and clear, the sound quality is amazing, or you can trust this brand with your blindfolded eyes. Without any doubt just go for samsung.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Samsung J7 is a better option if you go for it because of its bigger and an amazing experience for HD games, Samsung
Updated Oct 12, 2015 10:09 AM

Samsung J7 is a better option if you go for it because of its bigger and an amazing experience for HD games, Samsung camera are one of the best or comes with an excellent quality with 13mp and 5mp camera with 5.5 inch amoled display, 1.5 GHz Exynos 7580 Octa Core Processor and dual standby sim 4g and gsm,expandable memory uptp 128 gb these all features is just amazing i would suggest you to buy and go for Samsung J7

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
THE LINK THAT YOU HAVE PROVIDED COMPARES MOTO G3 WITH SAMSUNG J150 THAT IS WRONG. CORRECT LINK IS :- [MOTO G3 VS
Updated Oct 11, 2015 08:36 AM

THE LINK THAT YOU HAVE PROVIDED COMPARES MOTO G3 WITH SAMSUNG J150 THAT IS WRONG.

CORRECT LINK IS :- MOTO G3 VS SAMSUNG GALAXY J7

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Moto X 3rd Gen seems to outweigh than Samsung J7. You can go through the comparative statement at the following link.
Updated Oct 07, 2015 07:38 AM

Moto X 3rd Gen seems to outweigh than Samsung J7. You can go through the comparative statement at the following link.
http://goo.gl/RGmfK0

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
MOTO G-GEN 3 HAS GORILLA GLASS 3 PROTECTION AND PURE GOOGLE ANDROID FEEL. THERE ARESOME COMPLAINTS OVER MOTO G-GEN 3
Updated Oct 04, 2015 11:12 AM

MOTO G-GEN 3 HAS GORILLA GLASS 3 PROTECTION AND PURE GOOGLE ANDROID FEEL.
THERE ARESOME COMPLAINTS OVER MOTO G-GEN 3 ABOUT ITS WATER RESISTANT TECH.
ITS CAMERA IS ALSO NOT UPTO THE PAR.

WHEREAS,
SAMSUNG GALAXY J7 FOR A BIGGER SCREEN SIZE (5.5) AND BETTER PROCESSOR AND GAMING EXPERIENCE.
CAMERAS OF SAMSUNG ARE ALWAYS THE BEST IN ITS CLASS.
THERE IS NO GORILLA GLASS SCREEN PROTECTION.

BATTERY PERFORMANCE OF BOTH DEVICES ARE APPROX. EQUAL.

SO,
IF CAMERA AND GAMING PERFORMANCE IS YOUR PRIORITY, GO FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY J7.
AND IF FULL HD DISPLAY(PROTECTION TOO) AND PURE ANDROID FEEL IS YOUR PRIORITY, THEN FOR MOTO G-GEN 3.
MY RECOMMENDATION IS : MOTO G-3rd GEN.
DO CHECK REVEIWS ON YOUTUBE BEFORE BUYING. REST IS UPON YOUR CHOICE. GO FOR THE BEST.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
I already told you
Updated Oct 03, 2015 05:55 PM

I already told you :smile:

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlN9IogG-2w watch this...u'll get ur
Updated Oct 03, 2015 04:28 PM

watch this...u'll get ur answer!

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion
© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.