General Discussion

MINI PC Configuration

7 Replies PCs & Hardware Last Reply: 9 years ago 4 Users

Friends, I require configuration of MINI PC CPU(Without Monitor) under ₹14K. It'll be used for basic software running(Word/excel), no gaming but media playing(1080p videos) & everyday use.

Reply in the following manner:

CPU Component Name - Approx. Price(₹)
1. Cabinet(MINI ITX)
2. Processor(intel only)
3. Motherboard(with HDMI+USB 3.0)
4. RAM
5. HDD

*** DVD Drive Not Required.

BG
By Bikshan Ghosh
Posted On: Dec 07, 2014 03:18 AM
Displaying 7 of 7 replies
Sort By:
Recent
sorry for late reply ......... Can you please give me favour i want to buy a laptop under 35,000 and the pc under
Updated Feb 28, 2015 05:30 PM

sorry for late reply .........

Can you please give me favour i want to buy a laptop under 35,000 and the pc under 40,000 under all accessories like mouse keyboard,moniter and speaker

I have found 2 pcs of dell 1st is with navida geforce 705 and other is with intregrated intel hd 4400 which can i can go for or if u have any other suggestion .........

Or if u know any all in one pc under 40,000 which acn run game like fc3,fc4 in low or med settings please reply.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
9 Years Ago
If you can wait around a month, you really should. The GTX 960 launch will shake things up quite a bit. Even if it's
Updated Dec 31, 2014 03:52 PM

If you can wait around a month, you really should. The GTX 960 launch will shake things up quite a bit. Even if it's priced above 20K, it'll force AMD to drop prices and you might get an R9-280 or 285. If you need something right now, I'd advise you to stretch it to 21K and pick up an R9-280 anyway, or if that's too much, a GTX 760 or a 270X for 19K. I'd lean towards the Radeon based on current driver maturity but it'll depend on which games you see yourself playing. Specific brands don't matter all that much; buy whatever you can get within budget and are comfortable with - of course custom coolers are usually better than stock.

Edit: Now seeing 270X models for 16-17k.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
I'm updating my three year old PC; much of the old stuff was bought with long term use in mind, so my main worries now
Updated Dec 30, 2014 12:29 PM

I'm updating my three year old PC; much of the old stuff was bought with long term use in mind, so my main worries now lie with the video card. Any recommendations for gamers in the 10-20k mark?

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
You might want to consider assembled or upping your budget. Tough to get something in that price range that will run
Updated Dec 29, 2014 11:17 AM

You might want to consider assembled or upping your budget. Tough to get something in that price range that will run stuff fine.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
hi i want to buy a pc not all in one in which i can play play games like grid 2 and nascar 2014 .I don't wnt a
Updated Dec 28, 2014 07:21 AM

hi i want to buy a pc not all in one in which i can play play games like grid 2 and nascar 2014 .I don't wnt a assembled pc and my buget is 40,000 rs.Plz hlp

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
9 Years Ago
I'd go with 4GB at least. 2GB doesn't cut it any
Updated Dec 08, 2014 04:28 PM

I'd go with 4GB at least. 2GB doesn't cut it any more.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
First of all there are entry-level tablets that cost around that much, based on Android or Windows, for example the .
Updated Dec 08, 2014 10:45 AM

First of all there are entry-level tablets that cost around that much, based on Android or Windows, for example the . You can check if HDMI output is supported and plug in a keyboard and mouse via USB. You could also consider a cheap laptop such as the Asus X200 series.

If you want to assemble a desktop PC, here are some options. All prices approximate.

1) ITX motherboard with integrated CPU, for example the Gigabyte GA-J1800N-D2H (Rs. 4,200) (has USB 3.0 and HDMI)
2) Micro-ATX Intel H61 motherboard, for example MSI H61M-P20 (Rs. 2,700) (No HDMI/USB 3.0) + Pentium G2030 (Rs. 3,400)
3) Substitute Gigabyte GA-H61M-HD2 (HDMI, no USB 3.0) for Rs. 3,400

RAM: 2GB, any brand, Rs. 1,400
HDD: 250GB, any brand, Rs. 1,600
Case: As per personal choice, any brand, Rs. 1,200 - 2,000
PSU: Minimum 350W, should come with case, else any brand, Rs. 750 - 1,500 (get the best you can fit in).
KB/mouse: Logitech set, Rs. 800
OS not included in budget

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion

Categories

© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.