General Discussion

Micromax Canvas Android One or Moto E Second Generation

Buying Advice
Last Reply: 4 years ago
| 31 Replies | 6 Users

Dear all please suggest a good mobile set in between Micromax Canvas A1 with Android One or Moto E Second Generation.

By VipinBabu
Created On: May 08, 2015 02:29 PM
31 Replies
T
Gold
Moto E (2nd Gen) is the best among them, go for that but for a change, look at the InFocus M2
By Tanuj Singh |May 08, 2015 04:33 PM
In reply to: Micromax Canvas Android One or Moto E Second Generation

Moto E (2nd Gen) is the best among them, go for that but for a change, look at the InFocus M2 too!

1 Reply
Was this review helpful? Yes No
[quote="HRK, post:3, topic:1874"] parkl [/quote] Thanks Mr Tanuj for the
By VipinBabu |May 10, 2015 07:58 AM
In reply to: Moto E (2nd Gen) is the best among them, go for that but for a change, look at the InFocus M2
H
Silver
You have more options than that in this range-I'll give you a few with pros and cons: - Xiaomi Redmi 2: My pick of
By HRKGamer |May 10, 2015 04:51 AM

You have more options than that in this range-I'll give you a few with pros and cons:

• Xiaomi Redmi 2: My pick of the lot. However MIUI can be debatable
    Pros: battery life, performance, build quality, perfect screen
    Cons: slightly overheats, storage problems
  • Lenovo A6000+: Thumbs up if can put the 1/2 grand more
    Pros: 2 gigs of RAM, big screen, reliable brand (by the way, Lenovo owns Motorola)
    Cons: Vibe UI, low unofficial support (root,cyanogen mod, etc.), flash sales
  • Infocus: If your budget is really low and you're a camera freak
    Pros: Low price, dual 8 MP camera with dual flash, above average performance
    Cons: low unofficial support, brand reliability, lower specs, small screen, no Gorilla/Dragontrail glass
  • Moto E2: Great build makes it a good competitor
    Pros: performance, impeccable build quality, battery life, reliability, UI
    Cons:bit costlier than the parallel specced Redmi 2, small screen, heavy, VGA front camera
  • Micromax Canvas Spark: Good build something new for Micromax
    Pros:build quality, UI, price, above average performance, screen size
    Cons: brand value, service, flash sales
  • Micromax Canvas A1: Real good Android one phone
    Pros: Update reliability, UI, performance
    Cons: old, specs, camera, no gorilla/dragontrail glass, brand reliability
  • Karbonn Sparkle V: Best of
    Pros: Update reliability, UI, performance, unofficial support
    Cons: old, specs, camera, no gorilla/dragontrail glass, brand reliability

My preference is the Redmi 2. In fact, that is the phone I bought for myself. If you are going for the Moto E, then DO NOT BUY THE 3G VERSION. The 3G version has an outdated Snapdragon 200 processor whereas the 4G version has the latest 410 processor. Happy shopping!

Check out my blog

2 Replies
Dear HRK can i know the price range of Moto E Second Gen 4G version and best buy
By VipinBabu |May 10, 2015 08:02 AM
In reply to: You have more options than that in this range-I'll give you a few with pros and cons: - Xiaomi Redmi 2: My pick of

Dear HRK can i know the price range of Moto E Second Gen 4G version and best buy site.

1 Reply
T
Gold
Welcome dude :smile: And BTW, there's no price range for a single phone LOL, you can get it here for Rs. 6999:
By Tanuj Singh |May 10, 2015 11:15 AM
In reply to: Dear HRK can i know the price range of Moto E Second Gen 4G version and best buy

Welcome dude smile

And BTW, there's no price range for a single phone LOL, you can get it here for Rs. 6999: http://www.flipkart.com/moto-e-2nd-gen-3g/p/itme6g46pmtb9nsq

H
Silver
Again tanuj I recommend you NOT to buy moto e 3g as it has an aging Snapdragon 200 processor. The Moto E 4g is 8000,
By HRKGamer |May 11, 2015 05:09 AM

Again tanuj I recommend you NOT to buy moto e 3g as it has an aging Snapdragon 200 processor. The Moto E 4g is 8000, although you can get 10% cashback using a SBI card. That comes to 7200. However, the Redmi 2 is at 6999 for the same specs, better camera and bigger screen.

1 Reply
T
Gold
No, I'm not buying anything, that was for him, I mistakenly just posted the Moto E 3G link, my bad,
By Tanuj Singh |May 11, 2015 09:31 AM
In reply to: Again tanuj I recommend you NOT to buy moto e 3g as it has an aging Snapdragon 200 processor. The Moto E 4g is 8000,

No, I'm not buying anything, that was for him, I mistakenly just posted the Moto E 3G link, my bad, sorry.

1 Reply
Thanks u sirs for the information shared...want to know some thing else on different sets of Micromax as moto e second
By VipinBabu |May 11, 2015 01:20 PM
In reply to: No, I'm not buying anything, that was for him, I mistakenly just posted the Moto E 3G link, my bad,

Thanks u sirs for the information shared...want to know some thing else on different sets of Micromax as moto e second generation 4g version too don't have a flash for the camera, so would like to know about the Micromax Canvas Knight Cameo A290 and Micromax Canvas 4 Plus A315

1 Reply
T
Gold
See, if you want a better phone then go with the Micromax Yu Yureka, it's priced at Rs.
By Tanuj Singh |May 11, 2015 01:50 PM
In reply to: Thanks u sirs for the information shared...want to know some thing else on different sets of Micromax as moto e second

See, if you want a better phone then go with the Micromax Yu Yureka, it's priced at Rs. 8999.

thanks Mr Tanuj for that option but i think it is only available only for Delhi region and i want to order a phone with
By VipinBabu |May 11, 2015 02:37 PM

thanks Mr Tanuj for that option but i think it is only available only for Delhi region and i want to order a phone with good features , good type quality camera with flash or without flash it but then the camera should be good at less light tooo...for nashik location.

1 Reply
T
Gold
Um....same problem with me, Amazon can't deliver stuff to my location
By Tanuj Singh |May 11, 2015 02:42 PM
In reply to: thanks Mr Tanuj for that option but i think it is only available only for Delhi region and i want to order a phone with

Um....same problem with me, Amazon can't deliver stuff to my location frowning

1 Reply
so please suggest any set with the specifications i
By VipinBabu |May 11, 2015 02:43 PM
In reply to: Um....same problem with me, Amazon can't deliver stuff to my location

so please suggest any set with the specifications i said..

1 Reply
T
Gold
Tell me your
By Tanuj Singh |May 11, 2015 03:00 PM
In reply to: so please suggest any set with the specifications i

Tell me your budget.

10 thousand..
By VipinBabu |May 12, 2015 02:00 PM

10 thousand.. smile

1 Reply
T
Gold
InFocus M330 then
By Tanuj Singh |May 12, 2015 02:25 PM
In reply to: 10 thousand..

InFocus M330 then angel

1 Reply
ok thanks Mr Tanuj so please suggest is it a good company to buy, and what about the after sales service for nashik
By VipinBabu |May 12, 2015 02:57 PM
In reply to: InFocus M330 then

ok thanks Mr Tanuj so please suggest is it a good company to buy, and what about the after sales service for nashik location Or shall i raise my budget and get moto g second gen comprising on some features with Infocus M330 for reliability with regard to brand.

1 Reply
T
Gold
No, it's a cool phone and has many service centers, find the list here:
By Tanuj Singh |May 12, 2015 03:27 PM
In reply to: ok thanks Mr Tanuj so please suggest is it a good company to buy, and what about the after sales service for nashik

No, it's a cool phone and has many service centers, find the list here: http://www.infocusphone.com/in/support/support-m330

Now it's your choice, either to go with the service or to go with the features.

1 Reply
thanks for the information Mr.
By VipinBabu |May 13, 2015 03:02 PM
In reply to: No, it's a cool phone and has many service centers, find the list here:

thanks for the information Mr. Tanuj

1 Reply
T
Gold
You're welcome mate
By Tanuj Singh |May 13, 2015 03:25 PM
In reply to: thanks for the information Mr.

You're welcome mate smile

1 Reply
Anything to suggest about Honor Bee(Black and White, 8
By VipinBabu |May 15, 2015 02:55 PM
In reply to: You're welcome mate

Anything to suggest about Honor Bee(Black and White, 8 GB)

2 Replies
Loading... In Process