General Discussion

Lumia 730 or yu yuerka?

19 Replies Buy and Sell Last Reply: 8 years ago 19 Users

which phone is better, lumia 730 or yu yureka?

MM
By Mathew Mkanjiravilayil
Posted On: Jan 05, 2015 04:48 PM
Displaying 19 of 19 replies
Sort By:
Recent
Lumia 730 is much better than yu
Updated Jun 11, 2015 06:07 AM

Lumia 730 is much better than yu yureka

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Just Go for Nokia lumia 730 without any doubt every single features is superb and amazing, i also hv this
Updated Jun 08, 2015 10:23 AM

Just Go for Nokia lumia 730 without any doubt every single features is superb and amazing, i also hv this phone.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
9 Years Ago
Both phones are solid, No doubt! yu yureka is for those who does'nt want to spend so much.But the phone performes
Updated Feb 27, 2015 12:32 PM

Both phones are solid, No doubt!

yu yureka is for those who does'nt want to spend so much.But the phone performes pretty good^^, & having cynogen mod os, we got the customising options very well. in Yu-yureka you can customise from boot animation to sscrolling transition animation, thanks for cynogenmod,

Lumia 730 is class concerned phone, good build quality, awsome camera, smooth os, xbox for gaming!(it do matter's a lot)/ it is a one 1gb ram phone, but you wouldn't feel any lag in normal usage, even it do handles hardcore gaming, both phones are awsome!

But lumia 730 is little better than yu-yureka, after sale-services, build quality, bugs free os/smooth!, better camera, SLIGHTLY EXPENSIVE than yu yureka!

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
You should buy you yuerka. It is simply more better than Nokia Lumia 730. Lumina 730 have some problems. I myself was
Updated Feb 27, 2015 08:13 AM

You should buy you yuerka. It is simply more better than Nokia Lumia 730. Lumina 730 have some problems. I myself was having it but thrown out due to stoppage problem.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Go for Lumia 730.It offers Robust configuration and Brilliant HD display.It comes with 4.7 inches (Large) display,6.7
Updated Feb 25, 2015 11:12 AM

Go for Lumia 730.It offers Robust configuration and Brilliant HD display.It comes with 4.7 inches (Large) display,6.7 MP Primary camera and 2220 mAh, Li-ion bettery.The connectivity and networking package installed in the device includes features like dual SIM slots, 3G, Wi-Fi, USB port and GPS.Get more details here - http://www.91mobiles.com/nokia-lumia-730-price-in-india

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Like you, I was also confused between these two smartphones. Finally i bought Lumia 730 and using it for last one day
Updated Feb 25, 2015 08:54 AM

Like you, I was also confused between these two smartphones.
Finally i bought Lumia 730 and using it for last one day and it's just awesome.
The user interface, and build quality is very good.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
even i want to buy lumia 730 everywhere on the web i ve read very positive reviews about this phone and user reviews
Updated Feb 24, 2015 07:26 AM

even i want to buy lumia 730
everywhere on the web i ve read very positive reviews about this phone and user reviews are also very good
on the other hand micromax is offering very good specs at a very low price
so the decision is very tough but it should be thought that the build quality of lumia is very good and the windows phone never hangs
i personally used lumia 620 for 2 yrs and was satisfied with it

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
yu yureka is simply awsome as i've used both for a month & can say yu yureka having far more appealing features
Updated Feb 23, 2015 05:01 PM

yu yureka is simply awsome as i've used both for a month & can say yu yureka having far more appealing features compared to Lumia 730 ...

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
9 Years Ago
As compared to Android, Window phone is much better in terms of performance and security. No doubt android got multiple
Updated Feb 04, 2015 07:27 AM

As compared to Android, Window phone is much better in terms of performance and security. No doubt android got multiple apps and games, but maximum users works on some basic apps and games which is also available in Windows phone. Window 8.1 is much better than rest Window version.

So if you want to use basic apps (which are common like whatsapp, hike, instagram etc) go for lumia 730 & if you want to try different apps then go for Micromax

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
obviously yu yureka as compared to
Updated Feb 01, 2015 09:26 AM

obviously yu yureka as compared to lumia..

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
its android vs windows Both phones are pretty solid Yu if u can gets ur hands on but 730 has awsome camera and the
Updated Jan 31, 2015 04:14 PM

its android vs windows
Both phones are pretty solid
Yu if u can gets ur hands on
but 730 has awsome camera and the build quality and upcoming win 10

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Yes CyanogenMod has all Android
Updated Jan 30, 2015 01:44 PM

Yes CyanogenMod has all Android features.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
I also want to buy Micromax Yurenka, but little doubt about OS. Can i find all andorid features in
Updated Jan 30, 2015 09:03 AM

I also want to buy Micromax Yurenka, but little doubt about OS. Can i find all andorid features in Yurekna

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Well if you are not too much into games and apps, then go for Lumia 730. It will go the distance and will give you a
Updated Jan 27, 2015 04:19 AM

Well if you are not too much into games and apps, then go for Lumia 730. It will go the distance and will give you a trouble free experience for couple of years. With Windows 10, things will improve even further and it will definitely bring you a good user experience. With Micromax/Yu, it may or may not be a smooth sailing. Build quality is strictly average and you get what you pay for. Other specs are awesome and with Cynogen you will have peace of mind as far as software is concerned. But will the handset survive beyond a year, I doubt.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Lumia 730 best of the best :smile:
Updated Jan 25, 2015 10:55 AM

Lumia 730 best of the best smile sunglasses

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
9 Years Ago
No doubt..Go for Yu Yureka...U cannot get those specs under 10k.. Also note that Android has more Apps and Games than
Updated Jan 12, 2015 06:19 AM

No doubt..Go for Yu Yureka...U cannot get those specs under 10k..
Also note that Android has more Apps and Games than Windows..
Final Decision is urs....

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
9 Years Ago
Go for lumia 730, I'm using this phone and really it's awesome phone. Display is very very good, look, sound clarity,
Updated Jan 06, 2015 06:38 PM

Go for lumia 730, I'm using this phone and really it's awesome phone. Display is very very good, look, sound clarity, touch quality, light weight and more important service of Nokia or Microsoft is very very good. Compare to other brands after sales service of Nokia is better than other phone companies. Yureka is also a good phone but still better to go for Lumia 730.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
yu yureka awesome phone for jus 8999, but i guess its a bit tough to get your hands on the phone . but u have to be
Updated Jan 05, 2015 05:38 PM

yu yureka awesome phone for jus 8999, but i guess its a bit tough to get your hands on the phone . but u have to be clear with which experience u want,windows or cyanogen .. the specs are secondary in which yu yureka fairs too good for the price it comes for.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
I want to buy a lumia 730.. any suggestions? or any good alternative
Updated Jan 05, 2015 05:19 PM

I want to buy a lumia 730.. any suggestions? or any good alternative smile

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion
© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.