General Discussion

Lenovo Yoga 2 8 inch vs ASUS Zenpad 8 (z380kl)

2 Replies Buy and Sell Last Reply: 8 years ago 2 Users

Hi,

I want to buy a decent 8 inch tablet. My budget is about 22K...I am confused which one to buy???... Lenovo Yoga 2 inch tablet or ASUS Zenpad 8 (z380kl) which is available in India right now.

Or should I wait for ASUS Zenpad S 8.0 z580ca????

Anyone have any idea, when ASUS Zenpad S 8.0 will be launched???????

A
By Abhishekdutta
Posted On: Nov 08, 2015 02:45 PM
Displaying 2 of 2 replies
Sort By:
Recent
Hi Abhishek, I think its better if you go for Lenevo Product bcz dey are much better in built and hardware quality, i
Updated Nov 24, 2015 06:07 AM

Hi Abhishek,

I think its better if you go for Lenevo Product bcz dey are much better in built and hardware quality, i am also using an laptop of lenevo from last one year and i registered zero complaints about it till now.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
hey Abhishek, Feel so much lucky and sad too because i am the first one to reply on your post and sad after seening
Updated Nov 20, 2015 10:16 AM

hey Abhishek,

Feel so much lucky and sad too because i am the first one to reply on your post and sad after seening that no1 is replyin on your post till now,

I think you should go for the Lenovo, currently me using a Smartphone as well as this brand laptop too G550s and till now i dont find any fault in this brand. No heat, Lag or any other kind of issue, i will say that you can for thi brand blindly.

So i will recommend you to for Lenovo Yoga2

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion
© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.