General Discussion

Lenovo k3 Note or Lumia 640 XL LTE

18 Replies Buy and Sell Last Reply: 8 years ago 17 Users

Should I buy the Lenovo K3 Note or wait for the launch of the Lumia 640 XL LTE, which is supposed to be launched soon. Though the K3 Noteis cheaper and has a better configuration, I'm told that with the windows application the lumia is superior.

GV
By Gaurav Vinekar
Posted On: Jun 26, 2015 07:15 PM
Displaying 18 of 18 replies
Sort By:
Recent
maybe you shoule ask yourself,what the main purpose to buy
Updated Dec 09, 2015 08:33 AM

maybe you shoule ask yourself,what the main purpose to buy it?

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
You can go for a much better device than that! You can check used smartphones or iPhones priced nearly the same as
Updated Oct 16, 2015 12:03 PM

You can go for a much better device than that!
You can check used smartphones or iPhones priced nearly the same as above, but with a better reputation and good features.
go here, check it out, Gadzet.in
Our experts check the phone for you, you get 7 day free replacement.
We get the phone for you from the seller, and the phone is delivered at your doorstep.

P.s- I am an employee of Gadzet.in, its a nice platform.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Lenovo K3 Note is better phone to go for, when we compare it over Lumia 640XL in terms of its specification and
Updated Oct 15, 2015 11:28 AM

Lenovo K3 Note is better phone to go for, when we compare it over Lumia 640XL in terms of its specification and features. Here is an article I came across, which give a better understanding about Lenovo K3 Note -
http://blog.pricejugaad.com/lenovo-k3-note-a-smartphone-worth-buying/

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
I will recommend you to buy Lenovo K3 note i personally buy it from Flipkart on its first exclusive sale and they have
Updated Oct 12, 2015 10:39 AM

I will recommend you to buy Lenovo K3 note i personally buy it from Flipkart on its first exclusive sale and they have bful tagline too "Its not Special, If its not Exclusive" its cost me 9999 the features of this phone are just blow ur head away come with 16gb internal memory and you can expand upto 32gb which is quite enough,full hd amazing experience for videos and games, a lil issue some time but its ok just upload s360 app to boost your phone, superb camera quality. So i wil recommend you to grb this masterpeice asap

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
I WOULD RECOMMEND THAT YOU SHOULD GO FOR AN ANDROID OS OVER WINDOWS OS FOR A SMARTPHONE. LENEVO K3 NOTE IS NICE
Updated Oct 11, 2015 08:29 AM

I WOULD RECOMMEND THAT YOU SHOULD GO FOR AN ANDROID OS OVER WINDOWS OS FOR A SMARTPHONE.

LENEVO K3 NOTE IS NICE CHOICE. YOU CAN GO FOR IT.

BUT, THEY ARE OTHER BETTER OPTIONS IN THAT PRICE RANGE (i.e. 10,000) LIKE,
MOTO G-GEN 2 AND ASUS ZENFONE 2 LASER ZE500KL/ZE550KL.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Lenovo K3 Note would be a better choice than Lumia 640 XL. My analysis is based on the comparitive analysis between the
Updated Oct 07, 2015 08:45 AM

Lenovo K3 Note would be a better choice than Lumia 640 XL. My analysis is based on the comparitive analysis between the two phones on the following link - http://goo.gl/W5iWVE.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Lumia 640XL is waaayyyy
Updated Oct 05, 2015 01:02 PM

Lumia 640XL is waaayyyy better

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
K3 have CPU heating problem, otherwise its
Updated Sep 08, 2015 04:46 PM

K3 have CPU heating problem, otherwise its best!!!!

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
pls. help me frnds choosen for lenovo k3 or lumia 640 xl lte which were
Updated Sep 03, 2015 07:16 PM

pls. help me frnds choosen for lenovo k3 or lumia 640 xl lte which were best...

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
K3 Note or the InFocus M530 are good choices but I'd like to warn you about InFocus Customer
Updated Aug 15, 2015 05:28 AM

K3 Note or the InFocus M530 are good choices but I'd like to warn you about InFocus Customer Service.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
if you want stability and long lasting performance & lag free experience, better camera then go for 640 xl. if you
Updated Aug 12, 2015 10:25 AM

if you want stability and long lasting performance & lag free experience, better camera then go for 640 xl.

if you want more apps and fast updates for os & apps go for Lenovo k3 .
also i would recommend you to look at MOTO G3 (3rd generation) specs wise it not like k3 but still much more stable and stock android, and definitely better camera than k3.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Go for K3 note. Though Windows phones have some advantages over android, one of the basic disadvantage is lack of apps
Updated Aug 12, 2015 07:56 AM

Go for K3 note. Though Windows phones have some advantages over android, one of the basic disadvantage is lack of apps on the windows store. Even the day to day used apps like whatsapp/NDTV/ have do not offer the same user experience on Windows as that of android (can not select multiple meassages in one go for forwarding in WA). I think shortage of apps is the only thing I abandoned my lumia.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
The K3 note is better. For more on tech visit:
Updated Aug 07, 2015 03:12 PM

The K3 note is better.

For more on tech visit: drtechietech.blogspot.in

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
Yes, Windows will be good option. Using 730 and my friend using 640, we are very much
Updated Jun 29, 2015 03:16 PM

Yes, Windows will be good option. Using 730 and my friend using 640, we are very much satisfied.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
So ur recommending windows over
Updated Jun 28, 2015 06:34 AM

So ur recommending windows over android?

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Its not the amount of specs, its how you use it.. Android phones slow down as you install more apps/games.. My 730 has
Updated Jun 28, 2015 06:21 AM

Its not the amount of specs, its how you use it.. Android phones slow down as you install more apps/games.. My 730 has tonnes of apps and the thing still flies.. You will never have performance issues..

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Everyone who is using windows swears by it. My question is... Is the Lumia 640 XL LTE still superior to the k3 note
Updated Jun 27, 2015 05:12 AM

Everyone who is using windows swears by it. My question is... Is the Lumia 640 XL LTE still superior to the k3 note even though with the lower processor speed and RAM? I don't mind spending the additional money for the lumia even if its specs r lower...

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
hey, gaurav i myself in d same confusion whether to buy a d lumia 640 xl or diz k3, before d k3 launch i gt sticked to
Updated Jun 27, 2015 03:42 AM

hey, gaurav i myself in d same confusion whether to buy a d lumia 640 xl or diz k3, before d k3 launch i gt sticked to 640xl bt later wen heard abt itz specs especially d 1080p and expandable memory option for d first in below par 10k diz piece seriously makes a confusion among d ppl who want go for something else? ri8 now m still cinfused and thinking to look how faaar d k3 takes d impact in our country

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion
© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.