General Discussion

Lenovo a6000 advice

4 Replies Buy and Sell Last Reply: 8 years ago 4 Users

Plzz can anyone review it....I want to buy it and want advice..

VP
By Vedansh Pathak
Posted On: Jan 21, 2015 09:36 PM
Displaying 4 of 4 replies
Sort By:
Recent
Redmi 2 Prime or A6000
Updated Aug 15, 2015 05:24 AM

Redmi 2 Prime or A6000 Plus.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Photos clicked with the Lava Iris X5-4G comes out absolutely perfect due to the many bundled camera features such as
Updated Aug 12, 2015 11:50 AM

Photos clicked with the Lava Iris X5-4G comes out absolutely perfect due to the many bundled camera features such as Auto-focus, Panorama mode, Night-pro mode and last but not the least, the Beauty-Fi feature which allows you to make edits to selfies on the go. It also supports full HD video recording which is unlike any other phone in this price range.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
9 Years Ago
thanks @Saurabha ..I have not used Lenovo smartphones till now so plzz can u give me an idea whether its mobiles are
Updated Jan 22, 2015 06:12 PM

thanks @Saurabha ..I have not used Lenovo smartphones till now so plzz can u give me an idea whether its mobiles are durable and long lasting..i mean like will its touch display n other specs last for 2-3 years..??

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
I think best competitor for Xiaomi, Micromax Best Phone with Awesome Specs at low price Lenovo has reduced the entry
Updated Jan 22, 2015 12:09 PM

I think best competitor for Xiaomi, Micromax Best Phone with Awesome Specs at low price
Lenovo has reduced the entry price barrier for 4G devices, and on first look, it seems you won't need to compromise with features and performance when you choose this phone. go ahead innocent

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion
© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.