General Discussion

Is the Asus Zenfone 4.5 a good buy? If not what is the best alternative?

3 Replies Buy and Sell Last Reply: 9 years ago 3 Users

Is the Asus Zenfone 4.5 a good buy? If not what is the best alternative??

US
By Utpal Sarma
Posted On: Dec 19, 2014 05:50 AM
Displaying 3 of 3 replies
Sort By:
Recent
Hello Utpal, I would really suggest you to go for this smartphone . Asus Zenfone 4.5 has Intel Z2520 dual-core
Updated Dec 22, 2014 08:31 AM

Hello Utpal,

I would really suggest you to go for this smartphone . Asus Zenfone 4.5 has Intel Z2520 dual-core processor with hyper-threading technology, which means it will work like a quad-core smarphotne. It also has pixelmaster technology which will provide you superb quality in your clicks. I used this smartphone for some really heavy games like Asphalt 8 & the performance of this phone was great for those games.

but if you are still confused then also check the configuration of Huawei Honor Holly & Lenovo A536.
Visit my blog too -: http://tech2gadget.com

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Thanks Devansh for the advice. Have you used the asus phone
Updated Dec 22, 2014 06:35 AM

Thanks Devansh for the advice. Have you used the asus phone also??

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
No it is not a good Buy As its 1.2 GHz dual core Processor 1 GB Ram and the ZenUi Does not perform better hangs in day
Updated Dec 21, 2014 04:51 AM

No it is not a good Buy As its 1.2 GHz dual core Processor 1 GB Ram and the ZenUi Does not perform better hangs in day to day tasking.
Recently I have Bought Lava Iris x1 and I am Very Happy with all its android Kitkat 1.2 GHz Quad Core with 1Gb Ram and Video-core IV GPU an 8 Mp with Auto Focus, BSI Sensor, 1.4 m Pixel Size, 5-element F2.2 Lens,dual Led Flash and 2Mp Secondary camera offers a Great selfie in sunlight but not that great in artificial light.Go for 8 Gb Rom One As it offers 2100mAh battery Over that 1800mAh in 4GB Rom device.
I WOULD SUGGEST YOU TO GO FOR LAVA Iris X1 Over This Zenfone A450cg.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion
© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.