General Discussion

IS Micromax Yureka Is wroth buying

7 Replies Buy and Sell Last Reply: 8 years ago 5 Users

Hello friends Today I have just placed order for micromax yureka .......So
Please tell me it is good for my father (He only use whatsapp and surf internet for some time)

I just want to know it can run for 24 hours (in the given usage) by charging it one time please reply

SR
By Shubham Rawat
Posted On: May 06, 2015 04:13 PM
Displaying 7 of 7 replies
Sort By:
Recent
You can buy the Yu Yuphoria dude!! its 2000 less than
Updated Jun 05, 2015 08:22 AM

You can buy the Yu Yuphoria dude!!
its 2000 less than yureka.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Take my word for it... Don't ever consider a Micromax. Its after sales service is the worst.all the numbers provided on
Updated May 31, 2015 05:27 PM

Take my word for it... Don't ever consider a Micromax. Its after sales service is the worst.all the numbers provided on their website are either wrong or faux. I burnt my fingers and learnt the hard way.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Don't even think of buying a Micromax.... It would be the worst decision u take. The service is pathetic. You would
Updated May 31, 2015 05:23 PM

Don't even think of buying a Micromax.... It would be the worst decision u take. The service is pathetic. You would prefer to buy a new phone rather than repeatedly calling their customer care number which will either say the number is wrong or temporarily switched off.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
@Shubham1 It is good for you too.. Before Lollipop update take back up of set and then factory reset it,else u will
Updated May 08, 2015 05:08 AM

@Shubham1 It is good for you too.. Before Lollipop update take back up of set and then factory reset it,else u will land in problem. Lollipop in Yureka is quiet good after factory reset.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
You're welcome, if you have any other queries then please don't hesitate to ask
Updated May 06, 2015 04:46 PM

You're welcome, if you have any other queries then please don't hesitate to ask wink

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Thank You. Very
Updated May 06, 2015 04:42 PM

Thank You. Very much

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Sure, if he would run WhatsApp and surf the internet then it could run the whole day but he might have to charge it
Updated May 06, 2015 04:23 PM

Sure, if he would run WhatsApp and surf the internet then it could run the whole day but he might have to charge it once or maybe twice if he uses it heavily but it's overall a good phone and is affordable smile

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion
© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.