Sort By:
Recent
Yes you can buy from Snapdeal . its Safe Go for it
Updated Nov 26, 2015 12:29 PM

Yes you can buy from Snapdeal . its Safe Go for it Cheers

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
Yes offcourse A Big Yes Snapdeal is Totally safe and 100% safe site, You can order any category of product from
Updated Nov 20, 2015 10:23 AM

Yes offcourse A Big Yes Snapdeal is Totally safe and 100% safe site, You can order any category of product from it

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
you can buy phones from flipkart
Updated Oct 28, 2015 07:18 AM

you can buy phones from flipkart then

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Yes, snapdeal is absolutely fine. I have not bought from it but my friend has, he got what he expected. I personally
Updated Oct 28, 2015 05:32 AM

Yes, snapdeal is absolutely fine. I have not bought from it but my friend has, he got what he expected.
I personally suggest that if the price are same, you buy from amazon. Amazon is great for after sale service.

I have experienced as well as I have read various scenarios showing how amazon is better than any other platform for buying phones or anything.

Apart from the topic, if you're going to sell your old phone or if you're planning to buy a used phone in near future, I have an advice just for you. You can rely on Gadzet.in. Its a great platform for buying and selling purposes. They give quality assurance for the same.

Ps: I am a representative of Gadzet.in, you can trust the brand.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
hello, I am buying my Iphone from the same seller E Buy-Slp(pearl Enterprises Sohna). Though i have already ordered but
Updated Oct 21, 2015 08:59 AM

hello,
I am buying my Iphone from the same seller E Buy-Slp(pearl Enterprises Sohna). Though i have already ordered but it hasnt reached yet and its cod so i can return it with no hassle.. How was your product(iphone 6) from this seller and shall i return it or take it sinece i dont know how the seller is.. How was your warranty of the phone and other things i mean after sale service.. i m just bieng skeptical since i have not purchased a phone from snapdeal. Please reply soon : )

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
I purchased my last iPhone from Snapdeal, and the current iPhone 6 also. Things came are original. I was also a bit
Updated Sep 17, 2015 08:23 AM

I purchased my last iPhone from Snapdeal, and the current iPhone 6 also. Things came are original. I was also a bit sceptical like you, but my last iPhone was replaced by Apple without a word. So I guess you can easily go for it.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Hello to all, Thanks for your reply. I have two issues people say that these online website seller put fake accessories
Updated Sep 14, 2015 06:25 AM

Hello to all, Thanks for your reply.
I have two issues people say that these online website seller put fake accessories in Box and eventually we get cheated.

Second thing is the seller is E-BUY SLP on snapdeal it is rated 5 out of 5 but no where mentioned how many people have given this and not any review is available.
Guide me as i want to purchase a phone and not sure whether the product will be genuine or not.
and in case product turns out to be bad after 2-3 months than whats the solution. THANKS

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
When you have return and refund option .. I Dont think snap deal is unsafe.. Go for
Updated Sep 14, 2015 12:45 AM

When you have return and refund option .. I Dont think snap deal is unsafe.. Go for it.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
I thnk its ok to buy frm snapdeal bro.1st f all check seller ratings nd
Updated Sep 13, 2015 05:57 PM

I thnk its ok to buy frm snapdeal bro.1st f all check seller ratings nd reviews.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion
© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.