General Discussion

Iphone 6 Vs Samsung S6 Vs Nexus 6 Vs LG G4 Vs HTC one M9

6 Replies Buy and Sell Last Reply: 8 years ago 6 Users

Which one you guys rate the most in these flagship mobile and why?

I even add flagship killer OnePlus two in this list too.

VK
By Vijeth Kulal
Posted On: Mar 07, 2015 05:26 PM
Displaying 6 of 6 replies
Sort By:
Recent
When compared all this phones. According to me [LG G4][1] would be a good option as it comes with some unique features
Updated Oct 17, 2015 08:27 AM

When compared all this phones. According to me LG G4 would be a good option as it comes with some unique features like it has a Hexa Core processor and an expandable memory of 2TB. But you if you are looking for a decent multimedia Phone then go for Samsung Galaxy S6 as it has all the required specs and comes comparatively at a better price.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
Sadly, battery life on the S6 is truly dreadful, going from what is said all over the internet. Most other aspects of
Updated Aug 06, 2015 01:37 PM

Sadly, battery life on the S6 is truly dreadful, going from what is said all over the internet. Most other aspects of the phone are great, fast processor, lovely screen, pared back touchwiz etc (which is still not my favourite launcher). Its a great device, but if you are away from a charger for long periods of time, consider carrying round a power-bank too...

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Samsung Galaxy S6 is a wonderful device. It comes with 5.1 inches (Large) display,16 MP Primary camera and 2550 mAh,
Updated Aug 03, 2015 10:22 AM

Samsung Galaxy S6 is a wonderful device. It comes with 5.1 inches (Large) display,16 MP Primary camera and 2550 mAh, Li-ion battery.The device offers Latest connectivity options like NFC, 4G (selected markets), 3G, Wi-Fi, USB port, Bluetooth v4.0 and GPS/AGPS.Go for 91mobiles.com as it is the best place to buy such an excellent device.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
It's an interesting invite system for the Oneplus Two. I would love to know if the invite counter is real. They gave
Updated Jul 30, 2015 12:56 AM

It's an interesting invite system for the Oneplus Two. I would love to know if the invite counter is real.
They gave me the link below to promote my place in the list but when you click on it seems that both my rank and total count fluctuates quite a bit!!
https://oneplus.net/invites?kid=43PUAB

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
9 Years Ago
Hi @Neel_Kumar and everyone .This is the post for flagship mobile from Top end brands which is launched and which is
Updated Mar 09, 2015 08:22 AM

Hi @Neel_Kumar and everyone .This is the post for flagship mobile from Top end brands which is launched and which is going to be launched. Here I have mentioned LG G4 since it is also the one flagship which is going to be launched sooner or later,same pertains to oneplus two in list. And also I want others to be aware of flagship mobiles .Thanks.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Half of the phones in this list are not yet launched only showcased in mwc15 also g4 is not yet revealed.How do u
Updated Mar 08, 2015 05:07 AM

Half of the phones in this list are not yet launched only showcased in mwc15 also g4 is not yet revealed.How do u expect us to rate the smartphone.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion
© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.