General Discussion

Iphone 5s or 6?

20 Replies Buy and Sell Last Reply: 8 years ago 15 Users

pls give me suggestion whether to go with iphone 5s or 6?

P
By Pandu
Posted On: Jun 25, 2015 07:27 AM
Displaying 20 of 20 replies
Sort By:
Recent
I will suggest you to bye I
Updated Mar 22, 2016 11:05 AM

I will suggest you to bye I 6

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
The price has been slashed drastically for iPhone 5S and its a great buy at Rs.20,000. Check out my website for the
Updated Mar 12, 2016 06:45 AM

The price has been slashed drastically for iPhone 5S and its a great buy at Rs.20,000. Check out my website for the review and offers.

Regards,
admin@vikishare.com
http://vikishare.com/iphone-5s-unbelievable-price/

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
According to me IPhone 5s 32 gb is best... [Bikram Singh
Updated Mar 10, 2016 11:56 AM

According to me IPhone 5s 32 gb is best...

Bikram Singh Majithia

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
you can go for Iphone 6 but iphone 5s prices has been slashed and you can go for iphone 5s too. Regards,
Updated Mar 08, 2016 04:07 PM

you can go for Iphone 6 but iphone 5s prices has been slashed and you can go for iphone 5s too.
Regards,
admin@vikishare.com

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Following is the priority of models you should go for: iPhone 6S 64 GB iPhone 6 64 GB iPhone 5S 32
Updated Mar 04, 2016 09:31 AM

Following is the priority of models you should go for:
iPhone 6S 64 GB
iPhone 6 64 GB
iPhone 5S 32 GB

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Why not... Anyway go with iPhone 6 ... It's far better than iPhone 5s....
Updated Mar 03, 2016 09:00 AM

Why not... Anyway go with iPhone 6 ... It's far better than iPhone 5s.... Thanks.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
iPhone 5S, 16GB ROM, Touch ID,
Updated Jan 22, 2016 06:00 AM

iPhone 5S, 16GB ROM, Touch ID, $206.99.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
iPhone 5 WCDMA 16GB Refurbished phone,
Updated Jan 22, 2016 05:59 AM

iPhone 5 WCDMA 16GB Refurbished phone, $189.99.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
Would suggest you to go for iPhone 5S. As it comes with a satisfactory powerful phone in market right now and also
Updated Dec 19, 2015 11:10 AM

Would suggest you to go for iPhone 5S. As it comes with a satisfactory powerful phone in market right now and also there is a huge drop in the price of iPhone 5S.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
I also thought about the same question as yours before and I did the same decision as yours too!!:grin: And now I
Updated Dec 18, 2015 07:40 AM

I also thought about the same question as yours before and I did the same decision as yours too!!:grin:
And now I believe that I have made a right choice because the iPhone 6 has NFC function which is absent at 5S. The NFC function has been used more and more especially in payment, which brings me a lot of convenience.
I suggest people get a phone with NFC function as it can make our life more convenient. And I also want to share more functions of NFC with you guys.
http://www.tgear.net/blog/nfc-and-smartphone-what-can-we-do-with-it/

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
You need to consider more than just price and performance, use of the process, especially data transmission is also
Updated Dec 09, 2015 08:28 AM

You need to consider more than just price and performance, use of the process, especially data transmission is also very important, you can get the news in this regard, comparison,you can visti in
www.mobiletransf.com.
:blush:

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
None! Go for the OnePlus 2
Updated Aug 15, 2015 05:18 AM

None! Go for the OnePlus 2 stuck_out_tongue

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
iPhone 6 such a nice version in mobile.It offers 4.7 inches (Large) display,8 MP Primary camera and 1810 mAh, Li-ion
Updated Aug 14, 2015 10:29 AM

iPhone 6 such a nice version in mobile.It offers 4.7 inches (Large) display,8 MP Primary camera and 1810 mAh, Li-ion battery.For connectivity, Apple iPhone 6 features GPS, GLONASS, NFC and Bluetooth. It also supports Wi-Fi 802.11ac and voice-over LTE.If you buy great smartphone you should purchase from 91mobiles.com

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Hi Tarun, I'm having a thought about dell XPS, but the price is stopping me to go for it. What would be the best deal
Updated Aug 13, 2015 05:33 PM

Hi Tarun,
I'm having a thought about dell XPS, but the price is stopping me to go for it. What would be the best deal to buy a MAC BOOK AIR. Pls suggest any other models also.

Thank u

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Hi Pandu , have you thought of ***MacBook Air***..? If you not ahve any price concern then you can think about Apple
Updated Aug 13, 2015 09:59 AM

Hi Pandu , have you thought of MacBook Air..? If you not ahve any price concern then you can think about Apple Macbook air. As it has more then every thing you looking.
Thanks

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
@Pranay . Hi, How are you? I'm looking to buy a new laptop, My requirements are, It should be slim, should be good
Updated Aug 12, 2015 06:18 PM

@Pranay . Hi, How are you? I'm looking to buy a new laptop, My requirements are, It should be slim, should be good looking, should be responsive, i only use it for browsing, watching videos and photos. resolution should be more than Full HD.

Please suggest me some models.

Thank u,
pandu

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
yes. i got my iphone 6 as u suggested. It is a great phone. Got used to it very easily.Its worth the price unlike any
Updated Jul 23, 2015 09:50 PM

yes. i got my iphone 6 as u suggested. It is a great phone. Got used to it very easily.Its worth the price unlike any other mobiles i used earlier.Thank u very much for ur suggestion.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
You'll get used to it. Many of my friends have upgraded to an iPhone 6 from smaller phones and not one has had a
Updated Jun 26, 2015 05:26 AM

You'll get used to it. Many of my friends have upgraded to an iPhone 6 from smaller phones and not one has had a problem.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
now i'm using lumia 720. i'm not comfortable with the size. i dont feel it is
Updated Jun 25, 2015 03:56 PM

now i'm using lumia 720. i'm not comfortable with the size. i dont feel it is handy.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Pick up the iPhone 6. You won't regret the
Updated Jun 25, 2015 08:43 AM

Pick up the iPhone 6. You won't regret the decision.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion
© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.