General Discussion

Internal phone storage is low

6 Replies Software, Apps & Services Last Reply: 8 years ago 6 Users

Hi,

My name is Amarjeet.I have a Samsung Galaxy Pop S5570 phone which runs on Android 2.2.1 Froyo.I keep on getting a message which says "Internal phone storage is low".I deleted all unwanted applications and text messages. I also tried to move some applications to the SD card but the option "Move to SD card" is greyed out.

I currently have a 1.84GB SD card.Should I buy a new SD card with more storage space?

Please let me know how to proceed.My email address is amarjeet.jayanthi@gmail.com

Thanks,
Amarjeet

AJ
By Amarjeet Jayanthi
Posted On: Dec 07, 2014 11:24 AM
Displaying 6 of 6 replies
Sort By:
Recent
I agree with you. A Samsung smartphone with Android 2.2.1? The OS version is too low, maybe he should buy a new phone
Updated Nov 20, 2015 06:41 AM

I agree with you. A Samsung smartphone with Android 2.2.1? The OS version is too low, maybe he should buy a new phone with latest OS.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Hi Mr Amarjeet, you can Simply drag your apps from internal storage to Sd card. Just insert the sd card in yout
Updated Nov 17, 2015 06:29 AM

Hi Mr Amarjeet,

you can Simply drag your apps from internal storage to Sd card.

Just insert the sd card in yout phone, Go to settings than apps and transfer all the apps into SD Card.

I hope my review will help you out.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Hi dude, Really feel sad after hearing your problem because i am going through with the same kind of problem, but
Updated Nov 14, 2015 08:34 AM

Hi dude,

Really feel sad after hearing your problem because i am going through with the same kind of problem, but these problem is not get fixed easily because not every single phone have a ablity to move all apps to external storage,

First go to settings and than storage
Than move the storage from internal to sd card
To move your current apps go to apps and all section and move all the required apps which you want.

*Some of the apps may be not move to sd card.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
Hi Amarjeet, I just bad after reading your problem, you can easily go to the settings option, and there is a storage
Updated Nov 03, 2015 11:40 AM

Hi Amarjeet,

I just bad after reading your problem, you can easily go to the settings option, and there is a storage option so you can change that storage from internal storage to sd card, i hope after this problem will not occur. For step by step procedure you can go to google and find it.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
You can increase the internal storage of the device but it requires rooting. Perform it at your own risk before doing
Updated Oct 30, 2015 10:10 AM

You can increase the internal storage of the device but it requires rooting.
Perform it at your own risk before doing so make a backup of current rom so in if future anything goes wrong you can reinstall the backup ROM.
Check the webpage it will help you

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
9 Years Ago
buying a new sd card will not have any effect on your internal storage.u must root your mobile and repartition your
Updated Dec 07, 2014 01:25 PM

buying a new sd card will not have any effect on your internal storage.u must root your mobile and repartition your existing sd card and internal storage.this will help you greatly.

Regards, JS.
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion
© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.