General Discussion

I want to buy a phone. Please suggest me some phones under 40,000

19 Replies Mobiles Last Reply: 1 year ago 14 Users

Help me buying a phone. I want to buy phone by end of April.

IS
Silver
By Ishan Sethi
Posted On: Feb 27, 2015 01:14 PM
Displaying 19 of 19 replies
Sort By:
Recent
The Nexus 6P also features an USB-C port with fast charging. This means that you can charge the phone from 0 to 100 in
Updated Apr 22, 2016 10:40 AM

The Nexus 6P also features an USB-C port with fast charging. This means that you can charge the phone from 0 to 100 in less than 90 minutes.

Nexus 6P is a single SIM (GSM) smart-phone that only supports a Nano-SIM. Connectivity-wise, options are pretty standard with stuff like Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope.

For more details you can visit : http://club.hihonor.com/in/topic-1309

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
On Nov. 27th Just one day for Black Friday Flash sale. Black phones for sale at $9.99 which is totally amazing. All big
Updated Nov 18, 2015 09:27 AM

On Nov. 27th Just one day for Black Friday Flash sale.
Black phones for sale at $9.99 which is totally amazing.
All big sales you can find on iRULU : https://www.irulu.com/activity/black-friday-2015-special-deals.html

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
You can buy an S6 edge from our website. "http://gadzet.in/buy/mobiles/111/Samsung_Galaxy_S6_Edge?" Used is the new
Updated Oct 16, 2015 11:40 AM

You can buy an S6 edge from our website.
"http://gadzet.in/buy/mobiles/111/Samsung_Galaxy_S6_Edge?"
Used is the new cool. We check, test, assure originality and do everything else for you.
We deliver the product right at at your doorstep.
Our Expert team checks the originality of parts and accessories
The products are as good as new!.
Check it out at the link, Gadzet.in
P.s. - I am an employee of Gadzet.in, you can trust the brand,

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Hi ishan, i think till now you already buy a phone for yourself but if you dont, so i will suggest you to go for
Updated Oct 16, 2015 11:20 AM

Hi ishan,

i think till now you already buy a phone for yourself but if you dont, so i will suggest you to go for Google nexus 6p undoubtedly nothing can be better than this phone or else you can for google nexus 5x,

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Phones like Nokia Lumia 1020, Samsung Galaxy S6, Apple iPhone 6, LG G4, etc are some of the best buy phones under the
Updated Oct 14, 2015 12:07 PM

Phones like Nokia Lumia 1020, Samsung Galaxy S6, Apple iPhone 6, LG G4, etc are some of the best buy phones under the 40 K category.
Found a complete list of best smart phones under 40,000 at the following link -
http://www.pricejugaad.com/mobiles/search?q=&urlFilter=true&cpucores=2&cpuspeed=1.2&ram=1024&storage=8192&camera=8&brands=top&minprice=34970&maxprice=40159

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
OH.. YOU BETTER BUY NOKIA 1121, 1139 PHONES, SUPER VINTAGE PHONES... KISI K PAAS NHI HONGE AISE PHONE :smiley:
Updated Aug 07, 2015 07:00 AM

OH.. YOU BETTER BUY NOKIA 1121, 1139 PHONES,

SUPER VINTAGE PHONES...

KISI K PAAS NHI HONGE AISE PHONE smiley
joy

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Hi all, Though I see nobody had helped me! no problem .i got my Wireless Charger from CHOE Technologies. here are My
Updated Aug 06, 2015 06:51 PM

Hi all,
Though I see nobody had helped me! no problem .i got my Wireless Charger from
CHOE Technologies.

here are My wireless charger details.
CHOETECH T513 Stadium 3-Coils Qi Wireless Charger Charging Pad for Qi-Enabled Phones and Tablets without AC Adapter

Place Your Device Anywhere

Stadium Qi Wireless Charger comes with wide charging area with 3 coils integrated in it. So place your qi enabled devices like the latest Galaxy S6, wherever you want. It starts charging the device as soon as it gets in contact with one of these three coils. So no more worry about the alignment!

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
should anyone want to buy Mobile device with the mobile phone? I mean. I have bought latest smartphone. but what
Updated Jul 26, 2015 07:13 PM

should anyone want to buy Mobile device with the mobile phone?

I mean. I have bought latest smartphone. but what about should I think the charging plan the phone.

so I suggest everyone buy Wireless charger with the phone.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
hi everyone i want to buy a smart phone under 35k with excellent camera and display and good processor as well . plz
Updated Jul 23, 2015 05:21 AM

hi everyone
i want to buy a smart phone under 35k with excellent camera and display and good processor as well .
plz help me out

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
9 Years Ago
Hi Guys!! Even I am Planning to buy a Smart phone Under 25K.. I am Actually planning to buy Samsung Note 3 Neo.. how
Updated Mar 10, 2015 06:57 AM

Hi Guys!!

Even I am Planning to buy a Smart phone Under 25K.. I am Actually planning to buy Samsung Note 3 Neo.. how is this phone?? how about samsung galaxy alpha?? is there any other phone which is good enough.. Please suggest..

Thanks & Regards,,

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
You should buy Samsung Galaxy Note 3.It offers 5.7 inches (Large) display,13 MP Primary camera and 3200 mAh, Li-ion
Updated Mar 07, 2015 09:54 AM

You should buy Samsung Galaxy Note 3.It offers 5.7 inches (Large) display,13 MP Primary camera and 3200 mAh, Li-ion bettery.It comes with Powerful configuration and Excellent Display.Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is definitely a worth buying device.Go for it.
Get complete details here - http://www.91mobiles.com/samsung-galaxy-note-3-price-in-india

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Try your hands on Vivo Xshot. Excellent performance in camera and Audio section. Specs are more than
Updated Mar 05, 2015 08:37 AM

Try your hands on Vivo Xshot. Excellent performance in camera and Audio section. Specs are more than required.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
@Gurinder I m not gonna defend a custom UI for its speed becoz google customize it os for its hardwares but a custom ui
Updated Mar 01, 2015 04:09 PM

@Gurinder I m not gonna defend a custom UI for its speed becoz google customize it os for its hardwares but a custom ui has many features that stock lacks like
Multi window
motion detection eye detection
double tap to unlock etc.
Also the guy on the video says the lag is not that noticeable its no deal breaker hardly 0.5 sec lag when switching apps. Nexus 5 is a great phone but all the above smartphones I mentioned has a way better camera than nexus 5.
@Ishan I think u should consider an all rounder smart phone when u are emptying 40K.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
@Neel_Kumar The devices you have mentioned i.e g3, s5 and note3 all show ui lag.The transitions are not as smooth as
Updated Mar 01, 2015 03:07 PM

@Neel_Kumar The devices you have mentioned i.e g3, s5 and note3 all show ui lag.The transitions are not as smooth as stock android.Stock android gives you butterly smooth performance.I have mentioned links below, here you can easily view ui lag.Check these links and you will get your answer.@Ishan you should also take a look.
Even nexus5 beats s5 smile sunglasses

Lg g3 lag

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
@Gurinder Big Companies customize their os to me more productive and useful they r no bloatwares Note 3 has s pen and
Updated Mar 01, 2015 12:54 AM

@Gurinder Big Companies customize their os to me more productive and useful they r no bloatwares
Note 3 has s pen and s window which has many creative usage
LG G3 has the most advanced camera with laser auto focus and their UI is very Simple and smart
Galaxy S5 has many cool features like heart rate sensor, waterproof,also it can run for 9hrs on 10% battery with its ultra power saving mode.
All these features are missing in stock android. These big companies customize OS so that they can perform smartly Bloatwares are loaded by Chinese manufactures
He Asked for phones under 40K I recommend All last year flagships
And MOTO/LENOVO has the worst service in India and I m not joking

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
try moto x or wait for moto
Updated Feb 28, 2015 04:22 PM

try moto x or wait for moto Maxx

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
@Ishan Hi, you did not specify your budget range like 30,000-40k or 20k-40k, because broadly under 40k there are many
Updated Feb 28, 2015 04:15 PM

@Ishan Hi, you did not specify your budget range like 30,000-40k or 20k-40k, because broadly under 40k there are many options but upper tier would be motox(gen2), motox(gen1), nexus 5, oneplusone and even nexus 6 and moto droid razor if you can expand your budget a little bit.They all have stock android and give you raw performance but if you are not android fan then ofcourse iphone is the option.

Hope you go for stock android or cyanogen

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
:smile: @Neel_Kumar Are you joking, why would anyone recommend these bloatwares(except ios of course) when you can
Updated Feb 28, 2015 03:53 PM

smile @Neel_Kumar Are you joking, why would anyone recommend these bloatwares(except ios of course) when you can have pure and stock performance.The best mobiles under 40,000 would be motox(2gen), motox(1gen), oneplusone, nexus5 or even nexus 6 if he could extend his budget a little more.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Iphone 5s Note 3 LG G3 Galaxy
Updated Feb 27, 2015 10:13 PM

Iphone 5s
Note 3
LG G3
Galaxy S5

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion
© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.