General Discussion

Hyderabad Pokemon Go Players Discussion

5 Replies Gaming Last Reply: 7 years ago 5 Users
Let's share our Pokemon Go experiences here. Share screenshots, boast about your strongest, rarest Pokemon and tell us where you found them.

This is the one place all Pokemon Go players from Hyderabad can get together and share. :)
Pokemon Pokemon Go
GG
Bronze
By Gagan Gupta
Posted On: Jul 14, 2016 02:51 PM
Displaying 5 of 5 replies
Sort By:
Recent
Blank Pokemon Go
Updated Jul 23, 2016 02:09 AM
My Map went blank today...I work near Hitechcity and live near Pragathi Nagar.....both places nothing popped up...No Pokemons, No Poke Stops...No Gyms
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
7 Years Ago
It was fun!
Updated Jul 17, 2016 05:55 PM
Im Akshay TiwariÂ
I hosted the event at Hyderabad. First of its kind.Â

You can see more on https://www.facebook.com/events/265640547146490/ :DÂ
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Seems to be intresting
Updated Jul 15, 2016 06:07 PM
Hey All, Game seems to be intresting but problems are that it populates to catch pokemon in some known areas of GPS.And sometimes if we are even near it doesnt detect.One good thing is that with this game there is physical activity involved which makes more intrsting but game should have one on one pokemon fights to enhance skills to win tropies
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
It's cool!!
Updated Jul 15, 2016 09:18 AM
My friends are going mad with this, it's so interesting, adventures & fun to play.yessmiley
& we are looking forward for more development to this game!
it'll be too fun if we can play this game among friends and win their Pokemon & grab it from them!Â
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Top Pokestops in Hyderabad
Updated Jul 15, 2016 12:42 AM
Whats the experience so far? Just reached lvl5 and drained health of most of my Pokemons in gym battles... how does the team work and how to become part of a gym team? There are like 5-6 Pokestops and 3 gyms within a 2km radius in kondapur but the moment you step outside main roads, it's zilch... There is a gym in the middle of kothaguda and it is a bit risky ... Any other safer gyms, Pokestops around kondapur, gachibowli??
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion
© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.