General Discussion

How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Samsung S7/S7 Edge?

8 Replies Mobiles Last Reply: 7 years ago 6 Users
transfer iphone contacts to s7
HG
By Hitoe Gjui
Posted On: Jul 08, 2016 08:21 AM
Displaying 8 of 8 replies
Sort By:
Recent
Updated Sep 12, 2016 07:57 AM
To Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Samsung S7/S7, you can use a mobile transfer app to help, that's the easiest way, you just need to connect your iphone and samsung galaxy to computer at the same time, and use the app to transfer data between them. Remember set the source position and destination position.
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Updated Sep 08, 2016 07:09 PM
This software is practical and super easy to use, last night when I got a new Samsung S5 phone, the only thing that bothered me was how could I move data from my old iPhone 4 to this new S5, especially a large sum of contacts, messages, I think I would crazy to copy them one by one. I tried many other apps but they all need to root the device, I cannot accept this risk, then I read and installed this phone to phone transfer app, it really did a great job with only 3 clicks, it also have many other features in it, like backup data, erase data. Now, I was able to move all data in no time. Love this app.
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Updated Sep 05, 2016 11:33 AM
iPhone users can upload their iPhone contacts to iCloud, and export contacts as vCards, then import the contacts to Samsung phone. The following guidance will show youhow to transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsungwith iCloud.

1. Tap Settings > iCloud, and turn Contacts to ON.

2. Enter your Apple ID in iCloud.com on your computer.

3. Select the contacts you need and click the Settings icon at the left bottom, then choose “Export vCard.”

4. The contacts will be exported as a VCF file on your computer. Connect Samsung phone to computer with the USB cable, and launch Contacts app, then choose “Import Contacts”.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
7 Years Ago
Updated Aug 25, 2016 11:17 AM
I would suggest that new Android owners use some program and do the transportation once and for all.
http://www.android-mobile-manager.com/phone-transfer/transfer-iphone-contacts-to-android.html
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Updated Aug 25, 2016 11:15 AM
I would suggest that new Android owners use some programs and do the transportation once and for all.
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
7 Years Ago
Updated Aug 05, 2016 01:37 PM
To transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung S7/S7 Edge, pro phone transfer program is needed, because they are running differentoperating systems. There are many such programs online, just search it by yourself.
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
7 Years Ago
Updated Jul 19, 2016 01:22 PM
If smart switch doesn't work, then you can follow this tutorial to easily transfer iPhone contacts to the latest Galaxy S7 without much effort. Besides contacts, you can also move sms, music and videos from one device to another. It is a great app for data tranfer:Â http://www.androidphonesoft.com/resources/transfer-contacts-from-iphone-to-samsung-galaxy-s5.html
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
7 Years Ago
Samsung Smart Switch
Updated Jul 13, 2016 01:03 PM
Samsung has a free app called Smart Switch. it can transfer content from other phones to Samsung Galaxy series.
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion
© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.