Question

How to Recover Permenantly Deleted Video from Realme 1 android Phone.I have tried some back up Software bt Not Done.HLP

5 Replies Mobiles Last Reply: 3 years ago 4 Users
How to Recover Permenantly Deleted Video from Realme 1 Phone.
Realme 1
NR
By Neha Rana
Posted On: Dec 10, 2020 06:06 PM
Displaying 5 of 5 replies
Sort By:
Recent
How to Recover Permenantly Deleted Video from Realme 1 android Phone.I have tried some back up Software bt Not Done.HLP
Updated Feb 13, 2021 05:17 PM
Step 1: Go to “Settings” > “Additional Settings” > “Backup & Reset” > “Local Backup” or you can also go to “Tools” > “Backup & Restore”. You will find here those data which you wish to restore. Step 2: Here you can select those data which you want to restore after that start the restoration process.
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
3 Years Ago
Updated Jan 11, 2021 04:17 PM
There are software in market which can receover deleted files from memory
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
3 Years Ago
Updated Dec 15, 2020 03:21 PM
If you want to directly recover lost Android photos, videos or other data back to the phone without using a computer, best Android data recovery app - easeUS mobisaver for android. Step 1. Launch the app on your phone and start scanning lost photos and videos by tapping START SCAN button. Step 2. Deleted photos and videos now appear on the screen. Step 3. Tap on settings. You can set preferences to let the software scan and display some certain file size, file formats, etc. Step 4. After the scan, select displayed files and tap on Recover. Tap on the eye icon. All the recovered photos and videos are kept there. there you go! regards, Alpha Ultra Projects
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
recovery
Updated Dec 15, 2020 03:16 PM
go to trash folder you will get it there only - vijay dahayat
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Realme 1
Updated Dec 11, 2020 07:51 AM
Realme 1 Android Phone: This phone is good for gaming and normal usage.
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion

Product in the Discussion

© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.