General Discussion

How to Recover Data from Hard Drive

10 Replies Mobiles Last Reply: 7 years ago 7 Users

“Yesterday, I formatted my hard drive on my computer to erase virus from my computer, but forgot to backup some important files, can I recover them? There are some precious photos, Excel documents, etc. they are important to me. How to recover lost files from hard drive?”—Jessica

When we are using our computer, we may lose files due to various reasons, formatting in one of the reasons. So, can we recover deleted files from hard drive? This article will show you the solution.

In fact, the system on the hard drive does not erase the deleted files immediately after you deleted the files from your computer, the deleted files are still on your computer, but inaccessible to general users, and the space they occupy is labeled as free to use. So, as long as the deleted data are not overwritten by new files, How to copy Message from iPhone to iPhone/ from android to android you get a chance to restore them. The tool you need is the Data Recovery.

Data Recovery is a professional tool to recover files from hard drive, USB drive, SD card, and other storage devices. With the help of this tool, you can easily restore deleted files from your HDD. This program provides four recovery modes to restore lost data, below is the guide.

Firstly, download the data recovery tool as per your computer’s OS. Mac and Windows versions are available here.

Guide on Recovering Deleted Data from Hard Drive

Step 1. Choose a data recovery mode

After you install the Data Recovery for hard drive, run it. You can see four recovery modes in the home window. You are recommended to try the first mode first for it can fast recover lost data. This mode will carry out a quick scan to find the deleted files on your hard drive and recover them with the original file names.

Step 2. Select disk to scan

Next, select the disk you lost files to scan. All disks including the external drives will be listed in the window. If you are trying to recover data from external hard drive, connect the drive to your computer before run this program, pc to android file transfer software or hit Refresh drives if the drive is not displayed.

Step 3. Recover deleted data from hard drive

After the scan, you will see all recoverable files displayed in the left sidebar, open the folders to check the files you need. You can preview images, and documents. Select the files you need and click Recover to save the recovered files to your computer.

Note: Do not save the recovered files to the disk where you lost data, or, it may overwrite some delete data on the disk.

D
By Dataiphone
Posted On: Jan 26, 2016 03:41 AM
Displaying 10 of 10 replies
Sort By:
Recent
Hard Drive Data Recovery Software
Updated Aug 04, 2016 12:07 PM
Hard drive data loss is a major problem for all kind of users, if you want to resolve this type of issue, so suggest you get Recover Data Hard Drive Recovery Software that can easily remove or get rid of your all data loss issues as fast as possible.
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Hard Drive Data Recovery Software
Updated Aug 04, 2016 12:05 PM
Actually you can recover data from formatted hard drive after formatting and it is easy for you to do so. But one thing you need to make sure is that your original data did not be overwritten by the new data or you may not use the software but use the hard drive mood to fix your problem. This method will cost you alot no matter money or time.
Do hope it could help you:- http://mail2web.com/plugins/addons/outlook/backups-archiving/best-windows-data-recovery_904.html
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
7 Years Ago
how you can recover android data
Updated Jul 07, 2016 04:27 PM
Here is steps how you can recover android data
  1. Step 1: Download and Install the Software on Your Computer. ...
  2. Step 2: Start the Program and Connect Your Android Device. ...
  3. Step 3: Enable USB Debugging Mode On Your Android. ...
  4. Step 4: Start Scanning Your Android Phone or Tablet. ...
  5. Step 5: Recover Your Deleted Data.
    More http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-Recover-Deleted-Data-from-Your-Android-Devi/
    Â
  6. Â

here is way to secure your data in PC
http://gadgets.ndtv.com/mobiles/features/how-to-securely-delete-all-data-from-your-android-phone-603731

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
7 Years Ago
Solid-state drives
Updated Jun 15, 2016 02:38 PM
I would also add that many modern devices have SSD drives not only HDD. And these solid-state drives (SSD) record and remove data in a different way (please look for details here https://hetmanrecovery.com/recovery_news/can-you-recover-that-disk.htm). And in many situations mentioned above, data from an HDD can be recovered and data from an SSD is lost forever. Beware the technologies you use!
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
7 Years Ago
Use Professional Data Recovery Software for Safe and Successful recovery
Updated Jun 08, 2016 08:42 AM

Lost or Deleted data can usually be recovered if you realize the loss quickly enough. But, if after realizing, that you have lost your data, you still write to the hard drive, then there is very less chances of the successful recovery. I would also suggest you to always use professional data recovery software for safe and successful recovery. Successful
Â

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
7 Years Ago
tools to recover hard drive data
Updated Jun 01, 2016 03:16 PM
There are various tools available in market to recover lost data.
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
I hope it can help.
Updated May 30, 2016 08:57 PM

http://www.recovery-tool.com/android-recovery/recover-data-from-android.html

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Try this method
Updated May 30, 2016 08:53 PM
Sorry to hear that, I just googled and list some:
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
You can try this
Updated May 30, 2016 08:51 PM

Sorry to hear that, I just googled and list some:
How to Recover Lost Data from Android

Â

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
Thank you for providing such a detail guide on data recovery. I want to know how to recover data from Android phone? I
Updated Apr 08, 2016 02:14 PM

Thank you for providing such a detail guide on data recovery. I want to know how to recover data from Android phone? I need my previous data that has been lost.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion
© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.