General Discussion

help please

2 Replies Software, Apps & Services Last Reply: 3 years ago 2 Users
Hello and good morning god bless you! I need to know how to update my apps from a computer please and thank you for your time.
BB
By Boo Boo
Posted On: Dec 07, 2020 06:19 PM
Displaying 2 of 2 replies
Sort By:
Recent
3rd party apps
Updated Jan 11, 2021 10:25 AM
sometimes, laptop has their own softwares that would check status of all apps installed in your laptop and update them on regular basis. There are also 3rd party softwares that would scan your system for list of all softwares and update them when requested by you.
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
3 Years Ago
NetDroid Technology
Updated Dec 09, 2020 02:11 PM
Sometimes app publisher updates their app to add new features and some bugs. but you did not know how to update the application. Here I suggest some points you can follow: *Check the File and Help menus for updated instructions. *Choose Start→Programs→All Programs. *Look for the install directory of an application you want to update. Look for an update program option. *Point your Internet browser to the software manufacturer’s Web site and look for updated instructions. *Download a newer version than the version you’re running. *Install according to the software directions. *Run diagnostics and use a defragmentation utility, which differs depending on your operating system.
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion
© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.