K
By Karthikshriyan
Posted On: Apr 25, 2016 03:38 PM
Displaying 3 of 3 replies
Sort By:
Recent
Loving Lava Earphones
Updated May 23, 2016 03:28 PM
Really loving the Lava Earphones, the sound it produces is so clean and crisp, every instrument, and vocal elements are so detailed, it made me fall in love with my playlist all over again. Quality wise its very sturdy and the in wire control module is also well placed and well designed so it doesn’t get in your way as much. All in all a great pair of headphones which I would defiantly recommend, especially if you have a Lava smartphone.
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
7 Years Ago
Could you suggest a few other earphones as well which are around this rate and give a tough competition to the ones I
Updated Apr 26, 2016 07:25 AM

Could you suggest a few other earphones as well which are around this rate and give a tough competition to the ones I mentioned earlier? Thank you

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Hello, Sennheiser CX180 is the better one. Basically both looks similar with just a color difference and some design
Updated Apr 26, 2016 07:03 AM

Hello,

Sennheiser CX180 is the better one. Basically both looks similar with just a color difference and some design difference (like rubber back of 3.5mm jack).

CX180 is currently priced around INR 850/-
Whereas CX213 is priced at INR 1250/-

As a sound of advise go ahead and buy CX180 as the price difference is not justifying the difference in quality.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion
© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.