General Discussion

(Don't Buy Anything From Snapdeal) Snapdeal Defrauded Me, Again!

2 Replies Buy and Sell Last Reply: 8 years ago 2 Users

I ordered a XOLO Black a few days ago on 12th January and got it delivered on 16th January. In the description box of the product, the variant was described to have 3GB RAM. I was very happy when I got the device and it ran quite good until I loaded all of my apps in it. The multi-tasking performance was not good so, I thought that it's because of the HIVE Atlas ROM which the phone runs on as it is very buggy and is never updated.

On 29th January, I got really frustrated of the device because although it had 3GB RAM, it didn't work like it, leaving the software in it aside. So, I decided to do a few benchmarks on the device and I saw that it had ONLY 2GB OF RAM from the CPU-Z app. I instantly contacted Snapdeal support and asked for a refund and then they called me today.

They said, "Sorry sir, the 7 days time of returning the device is over, now we can't do anything regarding this."

So, what I can say about Snapdeal and how they defraud people is this:

1. Firstly put a wrong description of an item.
  2. Let the buyer buy it.
  3. Change the description of the item as soon as it is delivered.
  4. Let the buyer do anything and complain, WE HAVE ALREADY GOT THE MONEY WITH US!

Also, I have a sick habit of taking screenshots of a product's description before buying it. I did the same for this one too. I'll be putting them over here too.

Notice that the seller of the device is "LAVA INT-GGN-Sohna BD-VOI" which sells the device which I've bought and then there's this seller "LAVA INT-HYD-MANDAL-VOI" which sells the 3GB variant of the XOLO Black so, I can't be lying because we can't do any kind of "Inspect Element" in their mobile app if they are thinking that I did this.

So, all I'd like to say is WTF SNAPDEAL? Even your competitor "Flipkart" also provides a 30-day return policy because they know that they don't run any frauds of this type.

THIS IS MY LAST PURCHASE WITH SNAPDEAL, BEFORE THIS, THE ALSO TRIED TO DEFRAUD ME WITH AN INFOCUS M330 WHICH I TRIED TO BUY, LOOK HERE: http://forum.gadgets.ndtv.com/t/infocus-m330-users-what-do-you-think-about-the-update-rolled-out-today-by-infocus/1889/1

TS
By Tanuj Singh
Posted On: Jan 31, 2016 03:01 PM
Displaying 2 of 2 replies
Sort By:
Recent
Not buying is not a solution , some time it happen that device itself has some manufacturing defect it doesnt mean
Updated Mar 19, 2016 06:13 AM

Not buying is not a solution , some time it happen that device itself has some manufacturing defect it doesnt mean that stop using that . Every brand try to something different to attract its potential consumer to customer during that they some how miss the basics of business . I will suggest you write a mail to CEO ,if he is not responding to your mail my friend you have power o social media use it .:slightly_smiling:

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
I have also registered a Consumer Complaint:
Updated Jan 31, 2016 03:10 PM
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion
© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.