General Discussion

(Don't Buy Anything From Snapdeal.com) My Personal Experience For InFocus M330

80 Replies Mobiles Last Reply: 7 years ago 47 Users

Hello everyone, I ordered the InFocus M330 on 10th April, there was a dead pixel on the screen, I tried to replace it but it was out of stock, so I took a refund, then after some time on 21st April I ordered it again from there and today I got it and opened it, at the first glance I saw that the screenguard on the phone had some dust on it from the inside, I took the phone out, I saw a hole in the phone's box, I thought it would some damage done by the courier then after I switched on the phone, I saw that there was some problem on this phone's screen too, probably some particle inside the phone screen, I think Snapdeal takes used and faulty products from unhappy customers and gives it to the other customers who placed an order, please, I suggest not to buy from Snapdeal.com, at least for me this is the last product I'm buying from Snapdeal.

Oh yeah, I remember, Snapdeal has another problem too, if you wanna replace a product, you have to firstly give Snapdeal the faulty product which can take up to 3 days for the courier to pick up then you have to wait for the product to get verified that the customer has not done anything to it and then after that they start the process of replacement, unlikely Flipkart.com which replaces the product on-site, I strictly suggest not to buy from Snapdeal.com, this is my last product from there, buy from Flipkart.com or Amazon.com if you can, don't buy from Snapdeal.

TS
By Tanuj Singh
Posted On: Apr 27, 2015 08:51 AM
Displaying 1-20 of 80 replies
Sort By:
Recent
Sorry for the bad experience
Updated Jul 09, 2016 11:31 AM
These companies fraud most of the time. Especially during their fraud. To me Flipkart is the best online shop in India. They deliver as they promise. I am sorry for you bad experience. Get mote fraud news at Fab Newz.
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
7 Years Ago
e-commerce mistake
Updated Jun 17, 2016 05:00 PM
This is not snapdeal mistake. this is e-commerce mistake. for more jntu textbooks free download
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
7 Years Ago
True, never make this error.
Updated May 30, 2016 09:17 PM
SD is a Groupon website as I learned recently, and when I was buying there they locked my refund amount until it expired, long explanation. SD is all dependent on Telephonic social communication.
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
7 Years Ago
https://www.onppt.com/education/up-board-class-10th-12th-results-2016-upresults-nic-in.html i am checking my results
Updated May 14, 2016 06:12 PM
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
7 Years Ago
Hi, Snapdeal is becoming more hopless as amazon and flipkart picks up. Ordred 2 Items last year and surprisingly all
Updated May 06, 2016 06:08 AM

Hi,

Snapdeal is becoming more hopless as amazon and flipkart picks up. Ordred 2 Items last year and surprisingly all were defective and i ordered replacement thrice in hope. Intialy after a defective delivery for the second time again i marked my item with a mark in order to see what is happeing.Surpiringly third time same defective speakers were delivered as i can see my mark on the product.I esclated the issue but no body listens to you and finaly gone for refund.I wasted my month.

In a scope of hope i again ordred 2 products a week back and both are defective and this time i ordred refund staright away. What is happening with snapdeal ? Are they not in control of their vendors who are cheating customers ? Better look into your business dear snapdeal and hear your customers complaints.

Rgds,
Vikrant Budhiraja

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
7 Years Ago
All Gadgets are not that bad. But Yes, I have heard about many defective pieces JNTUH Results .. Thanks for the
Updated Apr 30, 2016 05:47 AM

All Gadgets are not that bad. But Yes, I have heard about many defective pieces JNTUH Results

.. Thanks for the info
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
7 Years Ago
wow. i never hear this news before. but i must be careful now. i almost bought a gadget from there last week. but
Updated Apr 21, 2016 02:04 PM

wow. i never hear this news before. but i must be careful now. i almost bought a gadget from there last week. but thanks to information. visit a web for smartphone price in indonesia http://www.hpponsel.com/

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
7 Years Ago
I Would be also cheated with lenovok3 note....only focus will have snapdeal but some days before it would be nice
Updated Apr 10, 2016 11:37 AM

I Would be also cheated with lenovok3 note....only focus will have snapdeal but some days before it would be nice company.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Superb Information , thanks
Updated Apr 07, 2016 02:37 AM
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
http://www.sardaargabbarsinghmp3songs.com/2016/03/sardaar-gabbar-singh-movie-tickets.html
Updated Mar 29, 2016 09:49 PM
hello! i bought a inocus bingo 50 from snapdeal when i switch on the phone it was heating and taking so much time in
Updated Mar 28, 2016 12:40 PM

hello! i bought a inocus bingo 50 from snapdeal when i switch on the phone it was heating and taking so much time in the boot.when i was using the phone i found that the screen rotation is not working many software issues .so i requested for the return now it is 5 days from when requested the return but they are taking so much for the return.snapdeal disappointed me alot .wit my experience on snapdeal i recommend not to buy any product from snapdeal

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
S am also experiencing the same problem from sbapdeal ppl. My new Nexus mobile have defective front camera . so I asked
Updated Mar 27, 2016 01:02 PM

S am also experiencing the same problem from sbapdeal ppl. My new Nexus mobile have defective front camera . so I asked them for refund . for first 5 days no response from them . they just mailed me like ur mobile is not reachable then I provided them 2 more mobile number again they lied same tat not reachable but there review calls able to reach me every then when I used call there customer care ppl. Tat customer care ppl always tell like mam don't fear ur money will be back . at last I called them and scold them I used to call them 3-4 times a day then one lady called me and ask me to go for service center LG. And bring some form from them then we will see u refund and she is talking rudly too. Now am feeling bad abt this stupid sbapdeal ppl . any suggestions from you how to get my money back. This ppl are cheating customer with the name of 7days warranty . ppl suggest me

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
I had Same Problem with Snapdeal....worst Service.
Updated Mar 24, 2016 08:29 AM

I had Same Problem with Snapdeal....worst Service.

http://newsbreaking.in/category/movies

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Yeah Some Times Snapdeal Have this type Of Technical Issues.
Updated Mar 21, 2016 09:19 PM

Yeah Some Times Snapdeal Have this type Of Technical Issues.

http://www.ulaska.com/

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
Hello and welcome. below is an very important site to check.
Updated Feb 27, 2016 12:46 PM

Hello and welcome.

below is an very important site to check.

http://www.thecourierdaily.com/

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Well in that case, here is the proof. They clearly mentioned it to be DDR2. thanks for the update.
Updated Feb 27, 2016 12:45 PM

Well in that case, here is the proof. They clearly mentioned it to be DDR2.

thanks for the update.

http://www.thereportertimes.com/

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
snapdeal is good . i have not understood why ppl are blamming it . i have buyed nokia smatphone
Updated Feb 27, 2016 06:49 AM

snapdeal is good . i have not understood why ppl are blamming it . i have buyed nokia smatphone ,shoes,sunglasses,badsheet,etc....
i have buyed nokia X from snapdeal and i faced no problem . i am using this phone from last 2 years and i got no problem
AT LAST I REQUEST ALL PPL NOT TO BLAME SNAPDEAL

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Snapdeal is okay for me but not as good as
Updated Feb 26, 2016 07:44 AM

Snapdeal is okay for me but not as good as Amazon.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
hi friends i am [manas](http://webingauthor.blogspot.com/) yes you are right i am also have very bad experience with
Updated Feb 24, 2016 03:32 PM

hi friends i am manas

yes you are right i am also have very bad experience with snapdeal . but one more online shoping site is very bad which is homeshop18 because once if you register your order on this site then you can not cancel your order but in this type of things one ecommerce site is very good which is flipkart i like their service because on their site all the funcations are avilable like online order cancilation , easy to return etc .

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
Hello @Jyotheeswar1, Well in that case, here is the proof. They clearly mentioned it to be **DDR2** And the link to
Updated Feb 14, 2016 12:23 PM

Hello @Jyotheeswar1,

Well in that case, here is the proof. They clearly mentioned it to be DDR2

And the link to the same product - http://www.snapdeal.com/product/hynix-desktop-ddr2-2gb-800/642119576961

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion
© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.