General Discussion

Christmas Sale Offers

4 Replies Mobiles Last Reply: 8 years ago 3 Users

Hi Pals,

Does anyone know about any Christmas Sale on Gadgets like Mobile,Tablets, Laptops, Electronics goods?

So please let me know asap.

I wanna buy gift for my Family and Frnds.

Love Rash

R
Silver
By Rashmidesai
Posted On: Dec 17, 2015 10:52 AM
Displaying 4 of 4 replies
Sort By:
Recent
check out, very surprising deals are there .
Updated Dec 23, 2015 10:39 AM

check out, very surprising deals are there . www.togofogo.com

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Hi, In case you are looking to buy new gadgets, I am sure you would want to get rid of the old ones. I had a good
Updated Dec 21, 2015 07:16 AM

Hi,

In case you are looking to buy new gadgets, I am sure you would want to get rid of the old ones. I had a good experience by selling old gadgets on ReGlobe and got instant cash. I used it initial payment of my new phone. You can also do that. Just a suggestion. Instant cash might give you a head start. Happy Shopping!

Regards!

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Yes, you can buy homedecor, electronics, Gadgets etc from flipkart and snapdeal and for **mobile and tablets** you can
Updated Dec 18, 2015 05:55 AM

Yes, you can buy homedecor, electronics, Gadgets etc from flipkart and snapdeal and for mobile and tablets you can go for ebay, amazon, flipkart, togofogo there is online sale on Christmas from 23 to 25 Dec 2015. I am also looking foreword for this sale ...

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
there is lots of option you will find like flipkart, snapdeal, togofogo, amazon.in , ebay.in and many more there you
Updated Dec 17, 2015 11:04 AM

there is lots of option you will find like flipkart, snapdeal, togofogo, amazon.in , ebay.in and many more

there you will find lowest price. sale may be start from 22 dec

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion
© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.