General Discussion

Can i buy Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime?

15 Replies Buy and Sell Last Reply: 8 years ago 4 Users

Hello everyone,
I wish to buy Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime but seeing the customer reviews i couldn't decide it and confused a little bit. So many has posted complaints regarding Microphone issue. My question is, Does the issue can be solved? So how is the Hardware quality now because of the certain issues?
Is it advisable and worth to buy this phone? If you are personally using it please share your experience with it.
Please friends help me to take a decision whether to purchase it or not.
I wait for your replies.

Regards.

S
By Sam
Posted On: Nov 26, 2015 03:46 AM
Displaying 15 of 15 replies
Sort By:
Recent
hi 1119, Yes you can go ahead with xiaomi redmi prime 2 or without asking anyone or taking opinion from others because
Updated Jan 12, 2016 11:07 AM

hi 1119,

Yes you can go ahead with xiaomi redmi prime 2 or without asking anyone or taking opinion from others because this phone is superb which comes with so many unique feature under this price, It comes with 2gb ram which is not possible in this kind of category, xiaomi trust, expandable memory, superb sound quality and an amazin gaming experience, so just grab this master peice asap.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
@Santosh6 Why are you lying. This is not a screenshot of redmi 2 prime. It's redmi note 4g. You can hide the device
Updated Dec 24, 2015 06:36 PM

@Santosh6
Why are you lying.
This is not a screenshot of redmi 2 prime.
It's redmi note 4g. You can hide the device name, but redmi 2 prime has a 1.2 ghz processor not 1.6ghz , internal storage is 16 gb not 8gb

@1119

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
Thanks so much for clearing my doubts. Now i will buy Xiaomi Redmi 2Prime with confidence.
Updated Dec 01, 2015 11:31 AM

Thanks so much for clearing my doubts. Now i will buy Xiaomi Redmi 2Prime with confidence.
Regards.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
1) It comes with laminated screen protection. But anyways it's better to purchase a separate one for more safety. 2)
Updated Dec 01, 2015 11:05 AM

1) It comes with laminated screen protection. But anyways it's better to purchase a separate one for more safety.
2) It is scratch and fingerprint resistant to some extent.
3) The call quality is amazing, and there is no issues with the microphones.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Hi Santosh6, Sorry, Yesterday i opened this topic mainly to ask the following question but somehow i forget it.
Updated Nov 28, 2015 08:17 AM

Hi Santosh6,
Sorry, Yesterday i opened this topic mainly to ask the following question but somehow i forget it. Please answer these final question alone from your own experience with Xiaomi Redmi 2Prime.

1. Does the display come with any protection?
  2. Is the display scratch and fingerprint resistant at least to some extent?
  3. Is the call clarity/quality on 3G is good? Is there any issues with the microphone?

Finally, Please clarify these doubts alone.

Thanks in advance my friend.
Regards.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Ok fine. I am waiting for a offer for christmas on flipkart and i will immediately buy if i find any.Thanks for the
Updated Nov 27, 2015 01:22 PM

Ok fine. I am waiting for a offer for christmas on flipkart and i will immediately buy if i find any.Thanks for the help.
Regards.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Currently, I m using this phone with a single 3Gsim. I have heard that 3G works fine on both the
Updated Nov 27, 2015 01:21 PM

Currently, I m using this phone with a single 3Gsim. I have heard that 3G works fine on both the sim.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Yes i will be checking now. Still any pros that you like it very much on the phone so far so that one should buy it.
Updated Nov 27, 2015 01:13 PM

Yes i will be checking now.
Still any pros that you like it very much on the phone so far so that one should buy it.
Does 3G work on both sim slots?

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Buy this phone at the very best price at www.Pricejugaad.com. Here you can Compare this phone with other phones in its
Updated Nov 27, 2015 01:12 PM

Buy this phone at the very best price at www.Pricejugaad.com. Here you can Compare this phone with other phones in its category and also find relevant user reviews which indeed helps you in choosing the mobile.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Thank you so much for the shot. Sadly it is still runs on Kitkat 4.4.4. little bit of dissapointment there but
Updated Nov 27, 2015 01:09 PM

Thank you so much for the shot. Sadly it is still runs on Kitkat 4.4.4. little bit of dissapointment there but otherwise a good device i think. Thank you now i have almost decided to buy it.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Here is the
Updated Nov 27, 2015 01:07 PM
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
MIUI 7 is based on what version of android? Please can you upload the screenshot of your current " About Phone " page
Updated Nov 27, 2015 12:01 PM

MIUI 7 is based on what version of android?
Please can you upload the screenshot of your current " About Phone " page here?

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Yes, I personally use this phone and I didn't face any issues so far. The MIUI 7 is their own OS and it comparatively
Updated Nov 27, 2015 11:04 AM

Yes, I personally use this phone and I didn't face any issues so far. The MIUI 7 is their own OS and it comparatively good than the previous versions.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Hi Santosh6, Thanks for the reply. Do you personally use Redmi 2Prime? If yes, Do you face any issues so far with
Updated Nov 27, 2015 10:00 AM

Hi Santosh6,
Thanks for the reply. Do you personally use Redmi 2Prime? If yes, Do you face any issues so far with it?

Is new MIUI7 for Redmi 2Prime based on Android Lollipop 5.x?

Please reply.
Regards.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Redmi 2 Prime is a very good phone to buy. It has a very good build quality with a matte finish back cover, which
Updated Nov 27, 2015 09:08 AM

Redmi 2 Prime is a very good phone to buy. It has a very good build quality with a matte finish back cover, which provides an excellent grip to the phone. Its audio and video quality are amazing. It's decent battery lasts for a full day on a normal usage. The phone now has new simplified MIUI 7 interface which has new looks and offers many customization options. The price of Redmi 2 Prime gets completely justified with all the specifications and features it comes with.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion
© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.