General Discussion

Buying Advice : dual sim with good cofiguration

9 Replies Buy and Sell Last Reply: 8 years ago 9 Users

I want to bye dual sim with min 3GB RAM. I zeored on HTC One ME Dual sim. I dont like the rubber finish at the back.

is it possible to get HTC One M9 with dual? i saw in website HTC one M8 dual sim!

Is there any better than HTC One ME dual ?
if not, any way to make HTC One ME dual better look with nice cover / accessories?
or will there be any better phone be released in another 3 to 4 months?

S
By Skay
Posted On: Sep 05, 2015 01:37 PM
Displaying 9 of 9 replies
Sort By:
Recent
You can go for one plus one phone its simply amazing handset which comes with 3gb ram, metal finish at back, steel
Updated Nov 17, 2015 06:42 AM

You can go for one plus one phone its simply amazing handset which comes with 3gb ram, metal finish at back, steel body, Good internal storage, Amazing camera Quality .

You can see the phone here also:-

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Hi Senthill, If you want to buy a good smart phone which have 3gb ram and dual sim too so you can simply go for the
Updated Nov 14, 2015 07:57 AM

Hi Senthill,

If you want to buy a good smart phone which have 3gb ram and dual sim too so you can simply go for the one plus 2 but it comes with different OS than Android

So i will suggest you to buy moto x style which cost arnd 29999 32gb else you can go for nexus 5x too.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
I will say a andr option which s not in ur list too, that microsoft lumia 640 xl or 640 dual lite, both the phones are
Updated Nov 03, 2015 12:12 PM

I will say a andr option which s not in ur list too, that microsoft lumia 640 xl or 640 dual lite, both the phones are same if talk about features of the phone but there is size difference in both the phones, but you loved the phone if you buy it.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Presuming you're an innovator, I would suggest that you go for a One Plus X, the phone which is the best for your
Updated Oct 30, 2015 06:04 AM

Presuming you're an innovator, I would suggest that you go for a One Plus X, the phone which is the best for your requirements. The phone comes with a 3GB RAM, has great cameras and the best feature of all, DUAL SIM. You either have an option of dual sim or you can use one sim slot as expandable memory slot. Even the price is very reasonable, just ₹16,999.

This phone is yet to be released in India, if you can wait, go for the One Plus X. Apart from the topic, if you need to sell your old phone or if in near future you want to purchase a used iPhone or a smartphone, I have something just for you, "Gadzet.in" it is a revolutionary way of buying and selling online.

Ps : I am a representative of Gadzet.in, you can rely on us.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Hey, would recommend you to go for OnePlus 2, as it has better specifications and features and also comes at a lesser
Updated Oct 29, 2015 01:27 PM

Hey, would recommend you to go for OnePlus 2, as it has better specifications and features and also comes at a lesser price when compared it over HTC One Me.

Check the detailed Comparison of OnePlus 2 and HTC One Me

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
OnePlus One is definitely worth a shot
Updated Sep 24, 2015 06:03 PM

OnePlus One is definitely worth a shot :smile:

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
got htc on me. everything is fine, except the heat generated in the device. Dont know whether it is because of over do
Updated Sep 23, 2015 07:44 AM

got htc on me. everything is fine, except the heat generated in the device. Dont know whether it is because of over do as i am installing / updating and checking videos etc.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
One me is a revised version of m8 and m9+.And the back is absolutely not a problem.Gloss is old school now. My
Updated Sep 09, 2015 01:01 PM

One me is a revised version of m8 and m9+.And the back is absolutely not a problem.Gloss is old school now. My girlfriend own a one me, and I tell you, it's a really nice phone. I'd recommend you to go for it

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Go for LG G4 its one of the best high end dual sim phone Very good spec its a great phone Having customised processor
Updated Sep 06, 2015 05:40 PM

Go for LG G4 its one of the best high end dual sim phone
Very good spec its a great phone
Having customised processor snapdragon 808.
It also supports Volte which reliance jio is going to launch.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion
© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.