Oops!! Seems this page is not available anymore.
Click here to go back.
Latest Posts
Question
Mobiles 10 Feb, 2022
Hi, The tool native "Lock application" on my tecno camon 16 is not working fine. When I open the tool and that I press an application to lock it and then I move back to home screen my lock action is immediately removed as if I haven't done it. When I try to use external tools like "AppLock" it works just the first times I've done the config. first open on the locked apps request the PIN or PASS or Schema. But after that it stops to request these on the second, third, etc attempt to open the locked appl. CAn someone help to fix
Question
Buy and Sell 08 Feb, 2022
Which one of the below is better / value for money? 1. MOTOROLA AmphisoundX Dolby ATMOS with Wireless Surround Sound 500 W Bluetooth Soundbar (Black, 5.1 Channel) - ₹43,820.00 2. Zebronics ZEB-JUKE BAR 9800 DWS PRO DOLBY ATMOS Bluetooth Home Theater Soundbar With Digital Wireless Subwoofer Supporting 4K HDR, USB, AUX, Optical, 3xHDMI & Remote Control. (450 Watt, 2.1.2 Channel) - ₹19,999.00 Appreciate any help in this regard. Thanks...
General Discussion
1 Reply Talk About Anything Last update 17 Jun, 2022
What is the scope of virtual social or business gatherings? From what I have seen so far in the recent hype about the metaverse and the examples of avatars, I must say that most people do not have a clue about virtual worlds. In my own opinion the metaverse is the world wide web universe. In this metaverse are virtual worlds. Most of them are for gaming. A few are just social places where real life users visit for entertainment. The quality of the avatars vary from the cartoonish to the high end mesh models. These few virtual worlds can be used for businesses, confrences, weddings, birthdays, collecting NFTs and so on. I have been in virtual worlds for the last 22 years and am quite familiar with the systems.
Question
Want to know ifSharp FP-F40E Air Purifiers has ionizers that creates harmful Ozone?
Question
Buy and Sell 18 Jan, 2022
Whats new in Macbook Air 2021. As per news Macbook Air 2022 will have major upgrade. Should I wait to buy new Macbook Air?
© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.