General Discussion

Best Camera phone to buy - under 25000 Rs

45 Replies Buy and Sell Last Reply: 7 years ago 36 Users

I am looking for a phone that is good in taking low light pics & also good in recording videos for at least 2 hrs. I will be uploading these videos to YOUTUBE.
I tried the new ONEPLUS one phone. It is heating up heavily after 5 mins of video recording.

Please suggest a phone for me. Max amount is 25000 Rs.

Regards,
Ahtesh

AI
By Ahtesh I
Posted On: Dec 11, 2014 07:51 AM
Displaying 1-20 of 45 replies
Sort By:
Recent
Go for Vivo smartphones. Vivo has many models from which you can choose from. The camera quality is excellent. Even i
Updated Apr 22, 2016 01:11 PM

Go for Vivo smartphones. Vivo has many models from which you can choose from. The camera quality is excellent. Even i bought this phone for its camera quality only but now i must say Vivo is an all rounder. Its totally worth!

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
As You already had experience of one plus .I will suggest you LG Nexus 5 . Camera specificatetion 8 MP, 3264 x 2448
Updated Mar 16, 2016 06:22 AM

As You already had experience of one plus .I will suggest you LG Nexus 5 . Camera specificatetion 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, auto-focus, LED flash . If you want know more about** Android Smartphones in India** with best camera specification have look at sagmart .

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
If you are looking for a camera phone under 25000 oneplus 2 is the best option available for you. You can read the
Updated Mar 12, 2016 07:18 AM

If you are looking for a camera phone under 25000 oneplus 2 is the best option available for you. You can read the entire review and great offers on phone at my website.

Regards,
admin@vikishare.com

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
Santhosh, I am not concerned about price. Two things i look for - camera and design. Asus is much thicker than Sony. In
Updated Feb 29, 2016 09:43 AM

Santhosh,
I am not concerned about price. Two things i look for - camera and design. Asus is much thicker than Sony. In one plus 2 front cam is only 5 mega pixel.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Hey Sathiya, Better go for [Asus Zenfone
Updated Feb 29, 2016 08:40 AM

Hey Sathiya,
Better go for Asus Zenfone Selfie, as it has better configuration and comes for a lesser price compared to Sony Xperia c5 Ultra dual smartphone. Or you can even think of OnePlus 2.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Almost true. Agree with
Updated Feb 26, 2016 07:23 AM

Almost true. Agree with you

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Every phone will heat if you are going to shoot a video of 2
Updated Feb 26, 2016 07:19 AM

Every phone will heat if you are going to shoot a video of 2 hrs.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
ZTE Nubia Z9 Mini has awesome 16 MP camera which can rival to entry level DSLR cameras. But when considering the all
Updated Feb 26, 2016 07:15 AM

ZTE Nubia Z9 Mini has awesome 16 MP camera which can rival to entry level DSLR cameras. But when considering the all features it has snapdragon 615 processor which is very bad. But now it is priced at almost 10 K (Previously 18 K) , so seems a nice deal.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
I am planning to buy Sony xperia c5 Ultra dual. Is it worth or should I go for some other
Updated Feb 25, 2016 04:49 AM

I am planning to buy Sony xperia c5 Ultra dual. Is it worth or should I go for some other phone?

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
The new Lenovo Vibe Shot is also a good option to consider. It has a primary 16mp shooter and a front cam of 8mp. Apart
Updated Jan 13, 2016 05:03 AM

The new Lenovo Vibe Shot is also a good option to consider. It has a primary 16mp shooter and a front cam of 8mp. Apart from that OnePlus X is also a good choice. Lenovo Vibe would be the best pick as far as camera quality is concerned.

Regards,
Christina.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Hi Atesh, You can simply go for any window phone because they are coming with carl zeis camera...which clik an amazing
Updated Jan 12, 2016 10:18 AM

Hi Atesh,

You can simply go for any window phone because they are coming with carl zeis camera...which clik an amazing pictures and shoot amazing HD videos under low dim light too.

Regards
Rashi

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
Hi Adarsh, If you are still waiting for invites, better go for [Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML][1] 4GB as it has the same
Updated Oct 17, 2015 09:16 AM

Hi Adarsh,
If you are still waiting for invites, better go for Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML 4GB as it has the same competitive features and specifications when compared it with OnePlus 2. And it is priced below 20K.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
waiting for oneplus2 invite... butneed a phone urgently under 25000... with good cameras ... plzz suggest
Updated Aug 18, 2015 06:50 PM

waiting for oneplus2 invite... butneed a phone urgently under 25000... with good cameras ... plzz suggest any??

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Sir how is LG G4 Stylus Phone. I am thinking to buy it. Any Suggestions Regarding the Phone
Updated Aug 18, 2015 05:31 AM

Sir how is LG G4 Stylus Phone. I am thinking to buy it. Any Suggestions Regarding the Phone ???

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
OnePlus 2 or the Nubia Z9
Updated Aug 15, 2015 05:37 AM

OnePlus 2 or the Nubia Z9 Mini.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
try the asus zenfone series.camera works really
Updated Aug 10, 2015 04:35 PM

try the asus zenfone series.camera works really good

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Hi i would suggest sony xpeeria c5 ultra , Pictures and Videos come very very good with this device, so pleas give me
Updated Aug 10, 2015 12:27 PM

Hi i would suggest sony xpeeria c5 ultra , Pictures and Videos come very very good with this device, so pleas give me any suggestion i m waiting of your replay.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Please suggest me best camera phone under 35k to
Updated Aug 10, 2015 02:40 AM

Please suggest me best camera phone under 35k to 40k

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
I have to say even though a lot of people recommend the apple iPhone 4S I wouldn't! Go for the nexus 5, I made good
Updated Jul 17, 2015 09:25 AM

I have to say even though a lot of people recommend the apple iPhone 4S I wouldn't! Go for the nexus 5, I made good experiences with this phone, too.. However I am not sure about the 2 hours performance for the videos..

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Sir how is Samsung galaxy A7. I am thinking to buy it. I am confused btw samsung galaxy A7, note 3 neo and ht desire
Updated Jul 14, 2015 07:42 PM

Sir how is Samsung galaxy A7. I am thinking to buy it. I am confused btw samsung galaxy A7, note 3 neo and ht desire 826? Which 1 is better. I want dual sim phone with otg compatible but upto 25k.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion
© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.