General Discussion

Best budget mobile to buy under 8k

30 Replies Buy and Sell Last Reply: 7 years ago 25 Users

Suggest me a best budget mobile under 8k ??

PK
By Prashant Kumar
Posted On: Feb 08, 2015 09:04 AM
Displaying 1-20 of 30 replies
Sort By:
Recent
Best mobile in this range
Updated Aug 06, 2016 01:29 PM
You can Moto G 3 gen It's nice in this budget. Good performance and nice camera. It gives you robust features.
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Updated Aug 05, 2016 05:03 PM
You can go for lenovo vibe k5 plus. Its the best phone that fits your budget.
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Updated Aug 05, 2016 02:20 PM
Leco Le 1s is also a good smartphone but you have shell out 1000 Rs more.
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
Its been a year now when you ask this Q, Still if you are looking for a phone under this price so there are many
Updated Jan 12, 2016 10:30 AM

Its been a year now when you ask this Q, Still if you are looking for a phone under this price so there are many options like xiaomi mi4i if you inc your price by 2k,micromax yu yureka, infocus, microsoft lumia phones and many more, So just put a post here, We all are so much happy to help you.

Regards
Rashi

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Best Android Smartphone under 8K with lots of excellent features. * XOLO One HD * Infocus M2 4G * Infocus
Updated Jan 09, 2016 10:16 AM

Best Android Smartphone under 8K with lots of excellent features.

• XOLO One HD
  • Infocus M2 4G
  • Infocus M260

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
InFocus M2 4G, M350, Yu Yuphoria or the Yu Yureka Plus if you can push your budget a
Updated Aug 15, 2015 05:36 AM

InFocus M2 4G, M350, Yu Yuphoria or the Yu Yureka Plus if you can push your budget a bit.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
[quote="Sandeep4, post:2, topic:1329"] ne family is a strong contender in its own right - potentially strong enough to
Updated Aug 11, 2015 06:48 AM

xiaomi mi4 review
xiaomi redmi review
ne family is a strong contender in its own right - potentially strong
enough to dethrone the mighty Moto E and shake up the budget segment yet
again.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
Hi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will suggest you to buy the yu yuphoria OR the yu yureka I cant suggest anything better than these
Updated Jun 11, 2015 08:28 AM

Hi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will suggest you to buy the yu yuphoria OR the yu yureka
I cant suggest anything better than these 2.

buy yu yuphoria in sale today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Yu Yuphoria & Lumia 535 & Lenovo
Updated Jun 11, 2015 06:20 AM

Yu Yuphoria & Lumia 535 & Lenovo A6000

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
There are many smartphones available under this range. Yes, I will give my first vote to Lenovo A6000 Plus. I have read
Updated May 22, 2015 10:14 AM

There are many smartphones available under this range. Yes, I will give my first vote to Lenovo A6000 Plus. I have read many user opinions and they are very much satisfied with the product. My second vote would be to Yu Yuphoria. This device has unmatched specifications. This will give you more options -

http://www.firstreporter.org/top-10-smartphones-under-8000-india-2015/

also, read the review of Yu Yuphoria from NDTV -

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
2nd the vote with HRK recommendation for under 8K mobiles Lenovo A6000+ available without flash sale on next monday &
Updated May 21, 2015 05:32 AM

2nd the vote with HRK recommendation for under 8K mobiles

Lenovo A6000+ available without flash sale on next monday & tuesday..

so u can grab a monster @the time

Cheers!

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
You should buy Lava Iris X5.It comes with 5.0 inches (Large) display,8 MP Primary camera and 2100 mAh, Li-ion
Updated May 20, 2015 10:27 AM

You should buy Lava Iris X5.It comes with 5.0 inches (Large) display,8 MP Primary camera and 2100 mAh, Li-ion battery.The dual SIM Lava Iris X5 can be connected using 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB port and GPS.You should go for 91mobiles.com such a good place to buy stylish smartphone.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
I looked at the recommendations here and I'd say they're not bad, but simply outdated now. A sudden boom in the market
Updated May 16, 2015 10:18 AM

I looked at the recommendations here and I'd say they're not bad, but simply outdated now. A sudden boom in the market has led to many new phone releases and price drops. I'll name a few good ones:

• Redmi 2: Brilliant phone, but MIUI is either love or hate case (for me, love). My pick of the lot.
  • Moto E2 4G: The best option if a small screen allures you, but you'll have to make do with the VGA front camera. Don't buy the 3G version, though.
  • Lenovo A6000+: 2GB RAM makes it a sweet deal. Go for it if you don't mind flash sales.
  • Infocus M2: For the camera guy....saves you 3 grand too.
  • Canvas Spark: If you're adamant on getting a big screen and saving 3 grand

The Yu Yuphoria has also been announced, but the reason I am not stating it here is because for the first 5 weeks it will be impossible to get thanks to Yu's extremely low number of phones put of for sales weekly. It also has poor service. So do yourself a favour by not falling into Yu's trap.

Check out my blog

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
@Prashant1 Go for yuphoria, nothing is better than cyanogen.
Updated May 16, 2015 09:49 AM

@Prashant1 Go for yuphoria, nothing is better than cyanogen.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Go 4 Lava Iris Alfa L. It is priced under 8K. It has 5.5ā€™ā€™ display with extendable memory of 32 GB and 8MP rear
Updated May 16, 2015 06:34 AM

Go 4 Lava Iris Alfa L. It is priced under 8K. It has 5.5ā€™ā€™ display
with extendable memory of 32 GB and 8MP rear camera and 2MP front camera. The
best thing about the phone is the amazing 3000 mAh battery. With the latest
android version of Lollipop along with 1.3Ghz quad core processor itā€™s a
steal.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
Lenovo A6000 Plus and lenovo A6000.search for the configuration i think these are the best under
Updated May 07, 2015 03:56 PM

Lenovo A6000 Plus and lenovo A6000.search for the configuration i think these are the best under 8k

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
9 Years Ago
Hey bro this forum is for tech queries not for some bullshit earn from home business plan. So kindly stop replying and
Updated Mar 06, 2015 05:46 AM

Hey bro this forum is for tech queries not for some bullshit earn from home business plan. So kindly stop replying and posting link like this

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
9 Years Ago
How to post your queries on this forum ? pls kindly rply .@Prashant1 under 8k go for asus or huwaie phones but you
Updated Feb 17, 2015 06:37 AM

How to post your queries on this forum ?
pls kindly rply .@Prashant1 under 8k go for asus or huwaie phones but you want for regular use n for longer durability so go for moto e .In moto e also android 5.0 is coming this month & moto e camera is not so good as compare to other phone in same price range

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Looking at the performance of my recently bought Lumia 435.. I would give you a go sign or better go check for yourself
Updated Feb 16, 2015 12:32 PM

Looking at the performance of my recently bought Lumia 435.. I would give you a go sign or better go check for yourself - http://www.gsmarena.com/microsoft_lumia_435-reviews-6942.php

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
micromax canvas win W121 at 7.5k win 8.1 lumia 435 at 6k cheapest win 8.1 phone celkon w400 at 4k. Brother samsung
Updated Feb 16, 2015 11:23 AM

micromax canvas win W121 at 7.5k win 8.1
lumia 435 at 6k
cheapest win 8.1 phone celkon w400 at 4k.
Brother samsung is shit in budget category weak processor and low ram. Go for android one best optimized software so no lag. also they keep it updated

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion
© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.