General Discussion

Best 5 inch smartphone below 15k

28 Replies Buy and Sell Last Reply: 7 years ago 24 Users

i want to buy a 5inch smartphone below 15k. the phone shuld not lag and shuld hav gud battery backup.
i was persuaded to buy xiaomi mi4 but wen i read about the heating problem in the phone i was confused. i want a stylish phone with good design. plz suggest me.....

SC
By Sharath Chandra
Posted On: Jun 17, 2015 05:12 PM
Displaying 1-20 of 28 replies
Sort By:
Recent
Updated Aug 05, 2016 04:56 PM
Go for motorolla g4 plus(32 gb variant)or lenovo zuk z1.
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Following are the best phone
Updated Aug 05, 2016 02:22 PM

Micromax Canvas Xpress 2 E313

LeEco Le 1s Eco

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
7 Years Ago
Updated Jul 25, 2016 06:03 PM
K3 note
MI redmi note 3
lenovo K4 note
moto g4 plus
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
7 Years Ago
Updated Jul 15, 2016 06:28 PM
Moto G 3 is the best option in this price range. I am using it from last six month and satisfied with this performance
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Please suggest between 7k-15k also
Updated Jul 15, 2016 12:25 PM
I am looking for price range in between 7k-15k.
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
There are plenty of options
Updated Jul 15, 2016 12:20 PM
Following are top 3 options
1) Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
2) Moto G
3) Leco
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
7 Years Ago
Best mobiles in 5 inch and 10000 range
Updated Jun 15, 2016 02:55 PM

Now every manufactures release smart phones in 10000 range with almost best features, So I think there is no that much need to spend above 15000. These are some phones with 5 inch and ranging around 10000 RS are
Xiomi RedMi Note3
Lenovo vibe k5 plus
Meizu m3 note
coolpad
lenovo k3 note

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
7 Years Ago
Xiomi Phone
Updated Jun 03, 2016 10:54 PM
Redmi Series will be good. Moto G series also.
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
7 Years Ago
Blu Life One X
Updated May 27, 2016 02:20 AM
The Blu Life One X is one of the best 4G LTE smartphones offered cheaper than RS. 15k, with 15k you can get a smartwatch and this phone.
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Best Phones
Updated May 23, 2016 07:11 PM
Windows: Lumia 730 or Lumia 640 XL
Android : Mi4i, Mi4 16 GB
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Wide variety of options
Updated May 23, 2016 02:43 PM
The budget will be enough for many reasonable devices. May be Lumia or some model of XiaoMi
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Get Oneplus X in this budget
Updated May 21, 2016 09:49 PM
Get OnePlus X in this budget it is really a good smartphone with 5 inch display for more suggestion check http://techgrabo.com/best-phone-under-15000/
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
Dear Sharath, If you are looking for cell phone below 15k budget then I advice you to buy Asus Zenfone max, I has 5000
Updated Mar 23, 2016 11:20 PM

Dear Sharath,

If you are looking for cell phone below 15k budget then I advice you to buy Asus Zenfone max, I has 5000 mah battery and last for atleast 2 days, I am using it personally. 5.5 inch screen and the cost is only 9999 with 13mp camera and has 16 gb in build memory, It looks very attractive.

Please share your email ID for more information.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
lenovo k4 note is best phone according to me .Fr photography, the K4 Note packs a 13-megapixel primary snapper with a
Updated Mar 18, 2016 05:33 AM

lenovo k4 note is best phone according to me .Fr photography, the K4 Note packs a 13-megapixel primary snapper with a dual-LED flash. It also has a 5-megapixel front camera for selfies and video calling. The K4 Note brings dual Dolby Atmos-powered front-facing speakers along with a dedicated Wolfson audio chip for an immersive media experience. Another highlight of the device is its fingerprint sensor located on the rear panel.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Hi buddy, In my views, you have three best options. Moto G, HTC Desire 626 and Vivo Y51L. All three of them have
Updated Mar 17, 2016 11:32 AM

Hi buddy,
In my views, you have three best options. Moto G, HTC Desire 626 and Vivo Y51L. All three of them have proved their mettle in being reasonable and reliable in performance. They offer you decent features like, 8 GB/16 GB storage, 2 GB RAM, good processor, good music and camera quality.
Coming on to cons, they can be
Moto G is good but overused, moreover it doesn't has service centres in small towns, it becomes difficult to get it serviced if something went wrong.
HTC Desire 626 is a great model but has grown old, so if in case you love latest gadgets, this might not be on your list.
Coming to Vivo Y51L, the phone is great but the brand is a new player in the Indian market. They are building up a promising presence but only if you want to take that calculative risk.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
MICROSOFT or HTC mobile is best at 15k to buy... [Harsimrat Kaur
Updated Mar 14, 2016 09:38 AM

MICROSOFT or HTC mobile is best at 15k to buy...

Harsimrat Kaur Badal

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
Go for Mi4.. It's awesome :)
Updated Mar 03, 2016 09:02 AM

Go for Mi4.. It's awesome :slightly_smiling: :slightly_smiling:

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
hey you have number of options, dont confuse .. i would like to suggest the [moto
Updated Feb 05, 2016 10:25 AM

hey you have number of options, dont confuse .. i would like to suggest the moto g, the performance is better and im saying this through the personal experience.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Microsoft Lumia 535 is the best 5-inch smartphone under 15K with Snapdragon, good battery life and much so, [Microsoft
Updated Feb 02, 2016 02:16 PM

Microsoft Lumia 535 is the best 5-inch smartphone under 15K with Snapdragon, good battery life and much so, Microsoft Lumia 535 is the best budget smartphone with Windows 10 OS.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
hi mr chandra, If you are still looking for phone so you can for lenovo k3 note its a good smartphone with zero lag
Updated Jan 12, 2016 10:36 AM

hi mr chandra,

If you are still looking for phone so you can for lenovo k3 note its a good smartphone with zero lag and no heating issue, i think its a good option for u, if you go for it.

regards
Rashi

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion

Categories

© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.